WBH runs the DC gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
New 52 unless specified differently

Round 1: Hawkman

Round 2: Deathstroke

Round 3: Aquaman(has trident)

Round 4: Wonder Woman(has sword)

Round 5: Superman

Round 6: Martian Manhunter

Round 7: Kyle Rayner(pre 52)

Round 8: Captain Atom

Where does he stop

Flyattractor
So what can WW's sword actually do?

Reflassshh
Cut an atom in half.

Star428
Originally posted by Flyattractor

It's magical and as the other poster mentioned "it can cut an atom in half" which were WW's own words in 'Kingdom Come'. Does WBH have any kind of magical resistance because if he doesn't then her sword could easily decapitate him. If he has high magical resistance he stops at Superman but if he doesn't then Diana takes him.

Flyattractor
If WW decapitates WBH would that kill him or would he just regrow his head?

carver9
WBH clears this with ease.

Star428
If WW decapitates WBH would that kill him or would he just regrow his head?

He has regenerative abilities of that level? Like Lobo? Getting his head cut off should cause instant death I would think.

Stoic
The Red She Hulk was operating at physical levels that dwarfed Wonder Woman. She had a mystical sword that was enchanted by Odin. She used this sword to cut the Hulk. It did not kill him, and he healed from it in instants. Why would Wonder Woman's sword do any better?

The Hulk clears this. He is not on the same level as these characters.

Khazra Reborn
Stops at Captain Atom.

Flyattractor
What if it was The Atom instead of Capt Atom?

thingy150

Cuts through atoms

Star428
Originally posted by Stoic
The Red She Hulk was operating at physical levels that dwarfed Wonder Woman. She had a mystical sword that was enchanted by Odin. She used this sword to cut the Hulk. It did not kill him, and he healed from it in instants. Why would Wonder Woman's sword do any better?

Ok, did she try cutting his head off? Getting cut on your arm or, leg, chest or abdomen is quite different from getting your friggin' head cut off. So, you're also saying that this Red She-Hulk dwarfs Diana? Even Diana's speed? Scans please.

thingy150

Are you f*cking joking that you actually think hulk can clear this.

Atom is a reality warper and kyle rayner has withheld exploding suns and i think a universe busting blast.

Bfr is also not taken off.

You know nothing about DC characters and it is obvious.

Board Walker
Is this Aquaman with the magic hand? If so WBH is killed at #3.

thingy150
Originally posted by Star428
Ok, did she try cutting his head off? Getting cut on your arm or, leg, chest or abdomen is quite different from getting your friggin' head cut off. So, you're also saying that this Red She-Hulk dwarfs Diana? Even Diana's speed? Scans please.

"cough" he does not have them "cough"

I have come across stoic in multiple battles and i always ask for scans to support his argument, he never gives any and he eventually runs away.

thingy150
Originally posted by Board Walker
Is this Aquaman with the magic hand? If so WBH is killed at #3.

No it is new 52 as stated in the op

thingy150
What if it was The Atom instead of Capt Atom?

That has nothing to do with this thread and i have no idea why you brought this up.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
WBH clears this with ease.

I already destroyed you in an argument about captain atom vs wwh.

He cannot be hurt physically and he is a legit reality warper who can change every single one of hulks molecules.

ALSO HE CAN JUST TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND KILL BANNER.

What can hulk do to kyle rayner who has held back a super nova

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/1874269-1731818_new_picture__8__super.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/1874270-1731819_new_picture__9__super.jpg

Stoic

Okay would the Hulk just be standing there scratching his ass while she flies towards him in an attempt to cut his head off, or would he also be able to go on the offensive?

You know the planet+ destroying feat that happened during his fight with Betty? Did you realize that most of the damage came from the collision? When they jumped towards each other they were moving fast as hell.

We may need a mathematician to calculate the rate of speed that two objects of his size and weight had to be moving to displace that much real estate. In other words Wonder Woman would fail, and likely die from colliding with a Hulk that is assumed to also be able to go on the attack like Wonder Woman has the ability. She should die instantly.

Stoic
Originally posted by thingy150
I already destroyed you in an argument about captain atom vs wwh.

He cannot be hurt physically and he is a legit reality warper who can change every single one of hulks molecules.

ALSO HE CAN JUST TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND KILL BANNER.

What can hulk do to kyle rayner who has held back a super nova

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/1874269-1731818_new_picture__8__super.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/1874270-1731819_new_picture__9__super.jpg

Also that theory of yours is unproven.

Star428
Okay would the Hulk just be standing there scratching his ass while she flies towards him in an attempt to cut his head off, or would he also be able to go on the offensive?

You know the planet+ destroying feat that happened during his fight with Betty? Did you realize that most of the damage came from the collision? When they jumped towards each other they were moving fast as hell.

We may need a mathematician to calculate the rate of speed that two object of his size and weight had to be moving to displace that much real estate. In other words Wonder Woman would fail, and likely die from colliding with a Hulk that is assumed to also be able to go on the attack like Wonder Woman has the ability. She should die instantly.

Duh...Of course, Hulk can go on offensive. Please don't ask silly questions like that. The question is: Is he fast enough to keep up with Diana? If her speed is way above his she can easily cut his head off before he can do a damn thing about it.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying WW beats him but I'm just asking a question. Is his speed anywhere near her level? Please don't come back with some kind of ridiculous inflammatory response like you just did.

carver9
Red She Hulk cut Hulk arm all the way through and it healed back instantly before it even fell off. The slice vanished as soon as the knife went through. His healing factor was near instantaneous.

None of them is lasting against this Hulk. World Breaker kills them.

Board Walker
Trident to Hulks head and or body is going to result in an instant exile.

Stoic
Duh...Of course, Hulk can go on offensive. Please don't ask silly questions like that. The question is: Is he fast enough to keep up with Diana? If her speed is way above his she can easily cut his head off before he can do a damn thing about it.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying WW beats him but I'm just asking a question. Is his speed anywhere near her level? Please don't come back with some kind of ridiculous inflammatory response like you just did.

Did you read or understand what I said to you? She take off at him, he jumps towards her at an incredible rate of speed. He and Betty attained enough speed that when they collided with each other they destroyed more than just one planet. How fast do you think that he was going. Let's not pretend like you theory would go off without a hitch, because he has a very good chance of impacting her before she ever cuts his head off. The sword may only manage to skewer his torso, and he may still actually hit her. These are things that happen when two characters take the offensive at the same time, and let's not pretend like WB Hulk jumped super slow. Think about it first, before you solidify your stance of this. That's all that I'm saying.

Stoic
Trident to Hulks head and or body is going to result in an instant exile.

Thunder clap will make sure that such a thing would never happen.

thingy150
Also that theory of yours is unproven.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2656536-003.jpg

His future self shows him how to use the time stream(this is one of many scans)

He also used this on the flash to move faster than him he slowed down time.

You have not even come up with a theory all you have done is say wbh wins without stating reasons.

You continue to show me every post you make in every thread that you know nothing about DC.

Star428
Did you read or understand what I said to you? She take off at him, he jumps towards her at an incredible rate of speed. He and Betty attained enough speed that when they collided with each other they destroyed more than just one planet. How fast do you think that he was going. Let's not pretend like you theory would go off without a hitch, because he has a very good chance of impacting her before she ever cuts his head off. The sword may only manage to skewer his torso, and he may still actually hit her. These are things that happen when two characters take the offensive at the same time, and let's not pretend like WB Hulk jumped super slow. Think about it first, before you solidify your stance of this. That's all that I'm saying.

No, I didn't read the rest of it after the first sentence or two. When people reply to me with inflammatory responses like you did with your silly question in your last post I tend not to read anything further. Perhaps you should keep that in mind in the future before you make another ridiculous inflammatory statement or question to me like you did in previous post.

It seems like with your example you're referring to travel speed NOT combat reflexes which is what matters here. So, you don't have scans that show him being on her level in combat speed NOT travel speed? If not, then I'm going with WW and her sword here.

Even if he gets past Diana I doubt he'll get past Clark anyway so whatever.

Stoic
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2656536-003.jpg

His future self shows him how to use the time stream(this is one of many scans)

He also used this on the flash to move faster than him he slowed down time.

You have not even come up with a theory all you have done is say wbh wins without stating reasons.

You continue to show me every post you make in every thread that you know nothing about DC.

I'm saying that the theory of traveling back in time to kill someone may not actually effect effect the person in the present. You're taking you're theory from one comic, and playing it off as fact. I can do that as well. In Hulk Future Imperfect the Merged Hulk threatens Maestro, and tells him that he would just kill himself, and Maestro would cease to exist. Maestro tells him to go ahead, but that he assured him that he would be the only one taking a dirt nap. This has nothing to do with my knowledge of DC characters and more to the tune of contesting an unproven theory. If he goes back, and kills Banner, but it has no effect on The Green Scar, he would self BFR himself and lose. Now why is my theory any less viable than yours?

thingy150
Red She Hulk cut Hulk arm all the way through and it healed back instantly before it even fell off. The slice vanished as soon as the knife went through. His healing factor was near instantaneous.

None of them is lasting against this Hulk. World Breaker kills them.

Does red she hulk's sword cut through atoms.........no.....okay

You still have not stated how hulk beats atom, who i have previously shown can not be hurt physically.

How does he beat post crisis kyle rayner?

And how does he beat the much faster superman who can bfr him?

Stoic
No, I didn't read the rest of it after the first sentence or two. When people reply to me with inflammatory responses like you did with your silly question in your last post I tend not to read anything further. Perhaps you should keep that in mind in the future before you make another ridiculous inflammatory statement or question to me like you did in previous post.

It seems like with your example you're referring to travel speed NOT combat reflexes which is what matters here. So, you don't have scans that show him being on her level in combat speed NOT travel speed? If not, then I'm going with WW and her sword here.

Even if he gets past Diana I doubt he'll get past Clark anyway so whatever.

Maybe you got offended too easily. Your first statement came across as very one sided to me, and with little perspective on how a fight actually goes. You basically seemed to assume that her attack would work, while not taking into consideration that the Hulk is not a static target, and could actually go on the offense as well. This was something that I felt that I needed to bring to your attention. Perhaps I could have said it another way, but I didn't. However it wasn't meant to raise you blood pressure if it did.

thingy150
I'm saying that the theory of traveling back in time to kill someone may not actually effect effect the person in the present. You're taking you're theory from one comic, and playing it off as fact. I can do that as well. In Hulk Future Imperfect the Merged Hulk threatens Maestro, and tells him that he would just kill himself, and Maestro would cease to exist. Maestro tells him to go ahead, but that he assured him that he would be the only one taking a dirt nap. This has nothing to do with my knowledge of DC characters and more to the tune of contesting an unproven theory. If he goes back, and kills Banner, but it has no effect on The Green Scar, he would self BFR himself and lose. Now why is my theory any less viable than yours?

Are you joking? IF HE GOES BACK AND KILLS BANNER HULK WILL HAVE NEVER EXISTED.

DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT WORKS? HOW CAN SOMEONE CONTINUE TO EXIST WITHOUT EVER EXISTING?

ALSO DON'T TRY AND SAY THAT ATOM CANNOT TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND KILL HIM BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM SEPARATE UNIVERSES, ATOM HAS ALREADY TRAVELED TO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES.

HE CANT SELF BFR HIMSELF BECAUSE IT NEVER STATES NO BFR, HE WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO FIGHT AT A MOMENTS NOTICE BY TRAVELING BACK.

THE REASON BFR WORKS ON THE HULK IS BECAUSE HE CANT COME BACK TO THE BATTLE, WHEREAS ATOM CAN GO BACK ANY TIME HE WANTS.

Board Walker
Thunder clap will make sure that such a thing would never happen.

Couldn't he just throw it?

thingy150
stoic is a troll and has admitted to being a troll, he never has an argument and never has scans.

Star428
Carver: Getting your arm cut off is nowhere near the same thing as getting your head cut off. If Hulk got his head cut off he should die instantly. Regeneration wouldn't do him any good.

DarkSaint85
Captain Atom cannot change the past:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2656541-007.jpg

'We cannot physically change any past event'

Stoic
Are you joking? IF HE GOES BACK AND KILLS BANNER HULK WILL HAVE NEVER EXISTED.

DO YOU KNOW HOW THAT WORKS? HOW CAN SOMEONE CONTINUE TO EXIST WITHOUT EVER EXISTING?

ALSO DON'T TRY AND SAY THAT ATOM CANNOT TRAVEL BACK IN TIME AND KILL HIM BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM SEPARATE UNIVERSES, ATOM HAS ALREADY TRAVELED TO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES.

HE CANT SELF BFR HIMSELF BECAUSE IT NEVER STATES NO BFR, HE WOULD STILL BE ABLE TO FIGHT AT A MOMENTS NOTICE BY TRAVELING BACK.

THE REASON BFR WORKS ON THE HULK IS BECAUSE HE CANT COME BACK TO THE BATTLE, WHEREAS ATOM CAN GO BACK ANY TIME HE WANTS.

That's a theory that can not be proven. In one comic, a science fiction writer believes that it would work without proof, and on the other hand another science fiction writer says that it would not work. neither know for sure, and thus it can be argued that it may not work, because it has never been fully proven that it would work. The Merged Hulk is a younger Maestro, and like I said Maestro assured him that if he took his own life that he would have been the only one to die. You don't like it when your theories are contested, but that's on you. Go with something more concrete and proven.

thingy150
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Captain Atom cannot change the past:

'We cannot physically change any past event'

Yes he can, he can travel back in time and change things but he is not supposed to, that is what the scan means, the butterfly effect is why he is telling him not to, it is not that he cannot its that it would change so much.

DarkSaint85
Yes he can, he can travel back in time and change things but he is not supposed to, that is what the scan means, the butterfly effect is why he is telling him not to, it is not that he cannot its that it would change so much.

So....CIP. As in, in character, he wouldn't dare do it. I mean, nobody here says that Superman lobotomises people at the start of the bell, or Flash rips their hearts out at lightspeed...

Stoic
Couldn't he just throw it?

He could, but then there may be a chance that it misses, or that the Hulk catches it. He has caught arrows fired at him, and long range missiles that travel pretty fast.

thingy150
That's a theory that can not be proven. In one comic, a science fiction writer believes that it would work without proof, and on the other hand another science fiction writer says that it would not work. neither know for sure, and thus it can be argued that it may not work, because it has never been fully proven that it would work. The Merged Hulk is a younger Maestro, and like I said Maestro assured him that if he took his own life that he would have been the only one to die. You don't like it when your theories are contested, but that's on you. Go with something more concrete and proven.

If he can travel in time to a point where hulk has not existed yet and kills banner, hulk would never exist. Do you really not understand how time travel works? It would work but it would let off a string of event and change a bunch of things, the butterfly effect. It would still work.

Atom has also shown to be able to be able to completely change the molecules of things.

HOW DOES HULK BEAT HIM? YOU HAVE STILL NOT GIVEN AN ANSWER AS TO HOW HULK BEATS ANYONE ON THIS LIST.

thingy150
So....CIP. As in, in character, he wouldn't dare do it. I mean, nobody here says that Superman lobotomises people at the start of the bell, or Flash rips their hearts out at lightspeed...

It would not effect his universe so he probably would not care, atom has also shown to increasingly lose his humanity and realizes he is above it.

DarkSaint85
So proof that he would willingly go around altering people's timelines a la Zoom?

Stoic
If he can travel in time to a point where hulk has not existed yet and kills banner, hulk would never exist. Do you really not understand how time travel works? It would work but it would let off a string of event and change a bunch of things, the butterfly effect. It would still work.

Atom has also shown to be able to be able to completely change the molecules of things.

HOW DOES HULK BEAT HIM? YOU HAVE STILL NOT GIVEN AN ANSWER AS TO HOW HULK BEATS ANYONE ON THIS LIST.

Every thing that you said is based on the imagination of a science fiction
Writer is what I am saying to you. We have not ever been able to time
travel in our real life. So what I have said was that one science fiction
writer says that it would work, and then another says that it would not
work. One writer believes that he would kill a Banner, but not the one
attached to the one that Captain Atom would be currently (present
time) be engaging. While another science fiction writer believes that
if he did kill Banner of the past that it would erase his entire timeline.
No future. Therefore since we have two diverging theories from two
different science fiction writers we are stuck in a science fiction
stalemate with no proof of either working, because both were written
into canon. Choose something that you can prove 100%, because I
can argue one way, and you another.

We do know that the Hulk can grab intangible beings, and beings
composed entirely of energy. The Hulk did it when he fought the
Sentry, ZZaxxx, when he punched time barriers, and energy barriers
that could not be normally touched.

thingy150
Every thing that you said is based on the imagination of a science fiction
Writer is what I am saying to you. We have not ever been able to time
travel in our real life. So what I have said was that one science fiction
writer says that it would work, and then another says that it would not
work. One writer believes that he would kill a Banner, but not the one
attached to the one that Captain Atom would be currently (present
time) be engaging. While another science fiction writer believes that
if he did kill Banner of the past that it would erase his entire timeline.
No future. Therefore since we have two diverging theories from two
different science fiction writers we are stuck in a science fiction
stalemate with no proof of either working, because both were written
into canon. Choose something that you can prove 100%, because I
can argue one way, and you another.

We do know that the Hulk can grab intangible beings, and beings
composed entirely of energy. The Hulk did it when he fought the
Sentry, ZZaxxx, when he punched time barriers, and energy barriers
that could not be normally touched.

Lol, proof, YOU KEEP SAYING SH*T ABOUT THIS SCIENCE "FICTION" WRITERS THEORY WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EVEN PROVIDED EVIDENCE THAT ANYONE HAS SAID THIS.

EVEN IF ATOM CANNOT DO THIS HE CAN TRANSPORT HULK TO AN EMPTY UNIVERSE, OR PUT HIM IN SPACE, OR COMPLETELY CHANGE HIS ATOMS, OR ABSORB ALL OF HIS GAMMA RADIATION.

I SEE YOU ARE STILL IGNORING MY QUESTION, HOW DOES HULK WIN?

thingy150
It does not matter if hulk can grab energy, atom is much faster AND CANT BE HARMED PHYSICALLY.

thingy150
So proof that he would willingly go around altering people's timelines a la Zoom?

He does not need to do this, he could also just bfr hulk to another dimension, maybe to a uninhabited planet in that dimension.

Of course atom could just bfr him and throw him in space, change every single one of hulks atoms, absorb all of hulks gamma radiation.

atom has a billion ways to win, how does hulk?

Stoic
Lol, proof, YOU KEEP SAYING SH*T ABOUT THIS SCIENCE "FICTION" WRITERS THEORY WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EVEN PROVIDED EVIDENCE THAT ANYONE HAS SAID THIS.

EVEN IF ATOM CANNOT DO THIS HE CAN TRANSPORT HULK TO AN EMPTY UNIVERSE, OR PUT HIM IN SPACE, OR COMPLETELY CHANGE HIS ATOMS, OR ABSORB ALL OF HIS GAMMA RADIATION.

Read Future Imperfect. One writer says one thing, the other says another. If Captain Atom travels back in time he self BFR's himself. because there is no proof that his out of character stunt would work. Unless you're saying that Nate has become a homicidal maniac. You're problem is that you debate solely on power set, and nearly always turn off CIS in order for you to battle in your favored characters stead. That's not how it works unless you turn off CIS in the OP.

However like I said, there are two viable, yet conflicting opinions, and both are canon. Which one do we go with? How about this, if your theory is correct, the Hulk would never get past Nate, and he wouldn't kill Banner, he would simply save Rick, and Banner from the blast that turned him into the Hulk in the first place.

If not, he self BFR's.

DarkSaint85
He does not need to do this, he could also just bfr hulk to another dimension, maybe to a uninhabited planet in that dimension.

Of course atom could just bfr him and throw him in space, change every single one of hulks atoms, absorb all of hulks gamma radiation.

atom has a billion ways to win, how does hulk?

So you admit he wouldn't do this? And you were just debating off powerset, ignoring the character?

Thought so. Another victory for me!!! big grin

Board Walker
Actually depending on what munitions and stock Deathstroke has access to, Hulk potentially dies at #2.

thingy150
So you admit he wouldn't do this? And you were just debating off powerset, ignoring the character?

Thought so. Another victory for me!!! big grin

Are you a dumbass, i said if it did not work, not that he was in character.

Atom might not care about f*cking up that universe especially now because his morals are so loose.

You never won, how did you win, i still proved atom could win in multiple other ways.

What are you even arguing about.

troll logic is not real logic.

DarkSaint85
Are you a dumbass, i said if it did not work, not that he was in character.

Atom might not care about f*cking up that universe especially now because his morals are so loose.

You never won, how did you win, i still proved atom could win in multiple other ways.

What are you even arguing about.

troll logic is not real logic.

Lol, Atom 'might not'. Back it up with proof that he would go around messing with people's timelines.

Oh wait, you have none. Like your credibility on these threads.

This is like the third time you have insulted me and called me a troll.

Do it one more time, and I will actually use the report button for bashing and besmirching my good name.

thingy150
Read Future Imperfect. One writer says one thing, the other says another. If Captain Atom travels back in time he self BFR's himself. because there is no proof that his out of character stunt would work. Unless you're saying that Nate has become a homicidal maniac. You're problem is that you debate solely on power set, and nearly always turn off CIS in order for you to battle in your favored characters stead. That's not how it works unless you turn off CIS in the OP.

However like I said, there are two viable, yet conflicting opinions, and both are canon. Which one do we go with? How about this, if your theory is correct, the Hulk would never get past Nate, and he wouldn't kill Banner, he would simply save Rick, and Banner from the blast that turned him into the Hulk in the first place.

If not, he self BFR's.

And yet you ignore all of the other ways i stated orion could win AND STILL IGNORE MY QUESTION OF HOW HULK CAN WIN.

thingy150
Lol, Atom 'might not'. Back it up with proof that he would go around messing with people's timelines.

Oh wait, you have none. Like your credibility on these threads.

This is like the third time you have insulted me and called me a troll.

Do it one more time, and I will actually use the report button for bashing and besmirching my good name.

Your good name? You admitted to trolling, stfu.

Are you even arguing for someone? If not go troll somewhere else.

Board Walker
Actually depending on how exotic Hawkman is with the mace, he could end Hulk at #1.

DarkSaint85
Your good name? You admitted to trolling, stfu.

Are you even arguing for someone? If not go troll somewhere else.

Quote me where I allegedly 'admitted to trolling'.

Reported.

carver9
No one reported this guy yet?

thingy150
Quote me where I allegedly 'admitted to trolling'.

Reported.

Go to aquaman vs hulk

I said this:

"Yup you are trolling, a neither of them were effected so there is no comparison to make.

good job troll."

and the next post you said this:

"I joke, I joke - I'm just finding this entertaining."

trolls do what they do to entertain them self and your comment shows that you admitted you were trolling after my accusation.

thingy150

Hmm do you get reported for coming in a thread saying who wins based off bias and then leaving after you cannot provide a reason as to how that person wins.

F*ck off carver.

Board Walker

Difference of paradigm, and others choice to not align with yours does not equate to trolling.

carver9
Difference of paradigm, and others choice to not align with yours does not equate to trolling.

"Superman pushed the multiverse and we see universes in the eyes of Ganthet before he died because that was a sign of of him being pushed through the multiverse".

Famous words of boardwalker.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Go to aquaman vs hulk

I said this:

"Yup you are trolling, a neither of them were effected so there is no comparison to make.

good job troll."

trolls do what they do to entertain them self and your comment shows that you admitted you were trolling after my accusation.

Actually, we posted them near simultaneously - I was posting that directly after mine, and you happened to post JUST before me, making it look as though I was replying to your post.

When I wasn't.

I was saying that I was finding it entertaining, and was joking around. The mods can look at the logs and see how quickly our posts were after each other, and see there was no way I was actually replying to you.

So, you have gotten the wrong idea of me, and it can be seen you were already accusing me of being a troll even before this. I did NOT admit I was trolling you, as I wasn't.

Board Walker
"Superman pushed the multiverse and we see universes in the eyes of Ganthet before he died because that was a sign of of him being pushed through the multiverse".

thumb up

I stand by that quote of indisputable truth to this very day

carver9

Lol...but you do know someone sent your post to the writer and he laughed and said "no, Superman pushed him into the sun".

DarkSaint85

True.

Refusal to acknowledge others' scans, arguments, and continually refusing to acknowledge that there may be a gap in your knowledge, whilst continuing to loudly (in Internet speak) shout and proclaim your own argument, whilst creating multiple bait threads (and admitting to doing so), is.

thingy150
Actually, we posted them near simultaneously - I was posting that directly after mine, and you happened to post JUST before me, making it look as though I was replying to your post.

When I wasn't.

I was saying that I was finding it entertaining, and was joking around. The mods can look at the logs and see how quickly our posts were after each other, and see there was no way I was actually replying to you.

So, you have gotten the wrong idea of me, and it can be seen you were already accusing me of being a troll even before this. I did NOT admit I was trolling you, as I wasn't.

I see I see, it says we posted at the exact same minute, i am sorry for wrongfully accusing you of trolling, my bad.

One_Angry_Scot
Lol...but you do know someone sent your post to the writer and he laughed and said "no, Superman pushed him into the sun".

Not that it's true or anything.

http://i.imgur.com/BUP8YbBl.png

thingy150
True.

Refusal to acknowledge others' scans, arguments, and continually refusing to acknowledge that there may be a gap in your knowledge, whilst continuing to loudly (in Internet speak) shout and proclaim your own argument, whilst creating multiple bait threads (and admitting to doing so), is.

I made one bait thread....one lol

Who's scans have i not acknowledged? I have never ignored scans? I have not and do not ignore arguments/scans if i do it is because i missed the comment.

Board Walker
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

Photoshop, I will be contacting this "writer" myself to ascertain the truth.

One_Angry_Scot

Go on his twitter then.

https://twitter.com/ArcherCameron1/status/534112110800666625

Look for yourself.

Here is my tweet. So stop lying like I said many a time ago.

Just give up the ghost and leave it be.

carver9

Who's scans have i not acknowledged? I have never ignored scans? I have not and do not ignore arguments/scans if i do it is because i missed the comment.

no expression

The question is "who scans have you acknowledged". I clearly posted a scan where it said Thor lost access to the Odin Force and you still ignored it. That's not including everything Darksaint posted and Delta.

Stoic
And yet you ignore all of the other ways i stated orion could win AND STILL IGNORE MY QUESTION OF HOW HULK CAN WIN.

By punching him. If Captain Atom is made of energy which he is, the Hulk would be able to actually hit him solidly as if he were hitting a flesh and blood character. He has done this several times. Actually too many to call it PIS. It's simply one more of his more esoteric powers. The Hulk being just a one dimension character is a misconception. A lot of people think that he's like the Thing, but he isn't. I wouldn't call the Hulk supernatural, but more like extra dimensional. After all his powers are drawn from and extra dimensional source.

He has also fought through time stops more than once, so he has that ability as well. I don't think it solely because of strength either, but where he gets his powers from. I won't say much on that, because they never fully fleshed out his true source of power.

Go to aquaman vs hulk

I said this:

good job troll."

Honestly, you can't really get mad at someone voicing their own opinions on a subject, and then flame them. I've been on this site for a while, and I can tell you right now that you are on the radar. You may not care, but I'm just giving you a heads up before the power out of the blue comes down from the Mod Squad. Just take it easy.

One_Angry_Scot
I hope you don't peddle the same story after this.

Hopefully you see the link as I PM'd it to you as well.

carver9
I think the guy that got restricted is thingy. This act was made a day after thingy ban and out of all the people on KMC, he points me after.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=604601&pagenumber=9

thingy150
no expression

The question is "who scans have you acknowledged". I clearly posted a scan where it said Thor lost access to the Odin Force and you still ignored it. That's not including everything Darksaint posted and Delta.

I stated to someone else that i was wrong, i am sorry you were not there to see it.

Does not change any of my argument in that thread tho, you still ignored all of my arguments.

thingy150
I think the guy that got restricted is thingy. This act was made a day after thingy ban and out of all the people on KMC, he points me after.

? i have not used comic vine since i joined kmc lol so how do i have anything to do with anything?

Stoic

Super Gambino?

thingy150
You have said some pretty dumb shit carver so i am sure i am not the only one who noticed.

thingy150
Wait its supergambino lol, that is my brother account, i showed him some stuff you said that was stupid that might be why.

Wait let me talk to him.

I think my bros account got banned because an admin thought he was a "sock" of some guy.

Board Walker
Go on his twitter then.

https://twitter.com/ArcherCameron1/status/534112110800666625

Look for yourself.

Here is my tweet. So stop lying like I said many a time ago.

Just give up the ghost and leave it be.

Once I have properly learned how to operate this twitter I will interview him, and certain the truth for all to digest. For now I am researching on how to attain the required degree of expertise in using this software called twitter, once I have accomplished this I will speak with the writer.

DarkSaint85

One bait thread that the mods saw, important distinction.

Batman vs Hulk (closed by mods):
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=605036

WWH vs Wally West:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=604994
Proof:
Everything is allowed, post crisis because of course he does not exist atm.

This is an experiment......lets see how this plays out.

(EDIT) MEANT TO PUT WBH

WWh vs MMH:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=605011
Proof:
Yes he is, i made this thread mainly just to laugh if carver decides to debate for the hulk.

carver9
Super Gambino?

Yep.

carver9
Wait its supergambino lol, that is my brother account, i showed him some stuff you said that was stupid that might be why.

Wait let me talk to him.

I think my bros account got banned because an admin thought he was a "sock" of some guy.

And this is proof of my statement being true.

DarkSaint85

I know you're joking, but take it easy on One Angry.

carver9
I know you're joking, but take it easy on One Angry.

thumb up

thingy150
Talked to my bro, he said that he gave me some threads on comic vine where people said things about you.

I told him about kmc and he wanted to see if it compared to comic vine so he checked threads of them Vs each other.

"KMC is a complete $hithole, Carver9 and Quanchi are the biggest Marvel jock riders on there

Especially Quanchi who thinks Thanos is literally on Galactus' level "

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/kmc-forum-vs-comicvine-535980/?page=3

there is the thread where you were mentioned.

Here is another thread:

"Quanchi said Thanos with the IG could blink COIE Anti Monitor out of existence

Carver9 thinks Odin can take Superman Prime and Monorch at the same time and said that King Hyperion would one shot Black Adam

Its because of morons like them that I am starting to dislike Marvel"

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/off-topic-5/comicvine-vs-kmc-563504/

here is the thread where this was said.

Lol looks like your bias is realized on comic vine.

thingy150
And this is proof of my statement being true.

No i just posted what the people said about you already on comic vine, not me giving you bad press, looks like you are.

carver9
I have an acct with Comicvine as well called Carver9 and debated against everyone there. Never said Superman Prime and Monarch would lose to Odin.

carver9
No i just posted what the people said about you already on comic vine, not me giving you bad press, looks like you are.

I have a comicvine acct, crazy.

thingy150
One bait thread that the mods saw, important distinction.

Batman vs Hulk (closed by mods):
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=605036

WWH vs Wally West:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=604994
Proof:

WWh vs MMH:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=605011
Proof:

The wally west one was just for me to see how biased the people on this site were, i noticed that people typically voted for mavel characters and wanted to see if they were biased enough to pick hulk.

Manhunter was just so i could laugh at carver....lol

so i have posted a total of 2 debate threads...... smokin'

thingy150
I have an acct with Comicvine as well called Carver9 and debated against everyone there. Never said Superman Prime and Monarch would lose to Odin.

I have never seen you, you must not be a very good poster because i have never noticed you, i have more than a thousand posts and have debated in so many threads and i have gone through so many battle threads, i have never seen you, ever.

DarkSaint85
So you were trying to bait the people who typically voted for Marvel into posting?

So three bait threads. A bit of a different story from the one bait thread you were admitting to earlier, right?

thingy150
JUST LOOKED YOU UP, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PROFILE PIC AND YOU ONLY HAVE 123 POSTS, NICE TRY CARVER.

carver9
I have never seen you, you must not be a very good poster because i have never noticed you, i have more than a thousand posts and have debated in so many threads and i have gone through so many battle threads, i have never seen you, ever.

Search for my name and you'll find me primarily debating against Citizenbane.

carver9
JUST LOOKED YOU UP, YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PROFILE PIC AND YOU ONLY HAVE 123 POSTS, NICE TRY CARVER.

You said I didn't have an acct though.

Time Immemorial
Thingy is letting Carver get the best of his emotions.

He needs to learn to lead Carver to water instead of following him off the cliff.

Stoic
So back to the reason why the Hulk may stop at Captain Atom or what?

thingy150
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Thingy is letting Carver get the best of his emotions.

He needs to learn to lead Carver to water instead of following him off the cliff.

Lol im not getting emotional, the times i use caps are just to highlight what i said so people read it.

carver does make me a bit emotional, he makes me feel joy, when i laugh at what he says lol.

thingy150
So back to the reason why the Hulk may stop at Captain Atom or what?

You have yet to say how hulk beats anyone, stop talking or start explaining.

Stoic
You have yet to say how hulk beats anyone, stop talking or start explaining.

Let's see if you will read all of this?

This particular Hulk is something a little different than your average Hulk for one. All of his feats and stats are that much greater. None of these guys on average are his peer considering what Pak lead the reader up to in those final books of his Hulk career. He by no means is slow.

Do I really need scans for something that you already know and have already seen? His speed is showcased when he and Betty jumped at each other. That was a strength feat, that turned into a speed feat, and a durability feat in one. i am referring to the destruction that was caused by their in air collision. Nothing was stated in hard facts, but logic dictates, that in order for two character of his approximate size, and weight to cause the destruction by colliding into each other, that they had to be moving very fast. They didn't just kill one planet, but a moon, and perhaps another planet suffered from the impact.

The Hulk has also fought through more than one time stop, so as crazy, or stupid as it may seem, he has the ability to wrestle against time itself. He was also at a much weaker level when completing those feats. I could get the scans in his respect thread, but that takes more time than I have or care to spend searching through. ODG did a very thorough job on that respect thread, and trust me at least one of them are in there. I believe Savage Hulk was able to complete the first feat, and then more recently he did it again.

The Hulk has also always been able to hit energy beings, so actually hitting Captain Atom should work if we go back see that the Hulk has this ability. You can ask for the scans, but they are in his respect section. if I have time later i will try to compile them. However this is WB Hulk.

I can't agree with the traveling back in time thing, because there are diverging fictitious opinions on how it would actually work. Captain Atom may go back, and stop banner from ever becoming the Hulk, but it may not be the Banner of that exact time line, it could be one from a divergent one. In other word, there is no solid scientific proof to prove anything, because no one has been able to actually time travel. It's almost like asking someone what death is like after they have been dead for days. You will never know because no one has been dead that long, and come back.

Anyways, As far as i am concerned that could be a self BFR, if it does not effect the present day WB Hulk, or it may, and Captain Atom would win because WB Hulk would disappear. This topic is too uncertain to really say anything for certain other than who knows.

thingy150
How does he beat half the people on this list who are much faster than him and can bfr him.

I already stated multiple ways captain atom could win AND YOU IGNORED IT.

CAPTAIN ATOM CANT BE HURT PHYSICALLY SO WBH CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HIM, IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE CAN HIT HIM.

Also cap is much faster than him.

HOW DOES HULK BEAT:

I love how you wrote a semi long post with absolutely zero substance.

Stoic
How does he beat half the people on this list who are much faster than him and can bfr him.

I already stated multiple ways captain atom could win AND YOU IGNORED IT.

CAPTAIN ATOM CANT BE HURT PHYSICALLY SO WBH CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HIM, IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE CAN HIT HIM.

Also cap is much faster than him.

HOW DOES HULK BEAT:

I love how you wrote a semi long post with absolutely zero substance.

First of all I am assuming that the Hulk is going all out in this thread, because he is at his World breaker levels right? If so we know that he could take it up to crazy levels in an instant because of his meditations that he learned on Sakaar.

Do you recall the end of WW Hulk, when he went Super Sayin, and began blowing the heroes back while trying to hold himself back? Well it was stated that he held back the entire time, including when he was taking footsteps that threatened to sink the entire Eastern Seaboard.

At World Breaker levels he wasn't holding back at all, and he was leaking power like a nuke. Most of these guys would have a hard time even approaching him. When he was in Vegas he was still holding back, which is when he said that he was.

Then he was able to literally eat a minor concept/abstract being Hope, who registered at 133.45 Herc's. He wasn't even close to what he was at when he was in the Dark Dimension, which was easily seen during the event.

Nice scans Rage presented.

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks627a.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks627b.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630f.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630g.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630h.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630i.jpg

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630j.jpg
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l588/lgunibrow88/IncredibleHulks630k.jpg

Raw Potential

Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Beyonder: "The Hulk is an infinity of power." SECRET WARS II #8
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/Strongest-SWII8.jpg

This is just one example of how mighty the Hulk can actually get, and the Green Scar was able to tap into that potential. His best lifting or strength feat before becoming the Green Scar/Green King was during the Secret Wars, when he lifted that mountain range. The Green Scar destroyed that feat in spades.

Stoic
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Hulk supports 150 billion tons. SECRET WARS #4
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/STRENGTH/Mountain-SW4.jpg

Just to show the difference in power that he was able to consciously command instead on raising it by blinding anger. The Green Scar was focusing his potential.

Delta1938
It's magical and as the other poster mentioned "it can cut an atom in half" which were WW's own words in 'Kingdom Come'. Does WBH have any kind of magical resistance because if he doesn't then her sword could easily decapitate him. If he has high magical resistance he stops at Superman but if he doesn't then Diana takes him.

It doesn't specify Pre-FLASHPOINT Wonder Woman. Did they give the same for New 52 Wonder Woman's sword?

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Delta1938
It doesn't specify Pre-FLASHPOINT Wonder Woman. Did they give the same for New 52 Wonder Woman's sword? Yeah, in fact, superman did split an atom in half with that sword in superman/wonder woman.

thingy150
Stoic, hulks strength levels have nothing to do with the fact that he has a disadvantage in every other area to some of these people.

Your secret wars scan does not work btw.

tell me how hulk beats kyle rayner?

How does he even touch superman?

How does he beat martian manhunter whom he cannot touch either.

How does he beat captain atom who cannot be harmed by physical means.

Good job kid.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Yeah, in fact, superman did split an atom in half with that sword in superman/wonder woman.

Ah, ok, thanks.

Stoic
Stoic, hulks strength levels have nothing to do with the fact that he has a disadvantage in every other area to some of these people.

Your secret wars scan does not work btw.

tell me how hulk beats kyle rayner?

How does he even touch superman?

How does he beat martian manhunter whom he cannot touch either.

How does he beat captain atom who cannot be harmed by physical means.

Good job kid.

Watch who you're calling kid, kid. Just do away with the insults OK. Thanks.

I really don't have the time to sift through his speed, but he does have incredible burst speeds, and since none of these characters have a Spider Sense, it is possible that his leaps could actually take him within striking range. Again it takes a lot of speed to have displaced those worlds the way that the Hulk, and Betty did. Changing direction while they are flying towards him at that kind of speed would be nearly impossible, because the moment that they came in flying at I'm at top speed, and him jumping at them would happen in nearly an instant.

I'd really love for someone to do the math on it to give us an approximate speed that they were moving to destroy those planets. Any ways I really don't have the time now to dig up the Hulk at world breaker levels jumping speed feat. Or of him defying time, and grabbing energy.

thingy150
Watch who you're calling kid, kid. Just do away with the insults OK. Thanks.

I really don't have the time to sift through his speed, but he does have incredible burst speeds, and since none of these characters have a Spider Sense, it is possible that his leaps could actually take him within striking range. Again it takes a lot of speed to have displaced those worlds the way that the Hulk, and Betty did. Changing direction while they are flying towards him at that kind of speed would be nearly impossible, because the moment that they came in flying at I'm at top speed, and him jumping at them would happen in nearly an instant.

I'd really love for someone to do the math on it to give us an approximate speed that they were moving to destroy those planets. Any ways I really don't have the time now to dig up the Hulk at world breaker levels jumping speed feat. Or of him defying time, and grabbing energy.

You never have time to dig up scans and you never use scans, lol hulk does not even come close to having the speed of people like superman.

You cannot prove he beats anyone on this list so you have not even tried to, the way you argue is unbearably embarrassing to watch.

You just say things, you never prove them and you never use scans.

How does hulk beat kyle rayner?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/31021/638183-dccomics1m4pg144ze4gk.opt_1_.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/2/24850/594422-solaris.jpg

Kyle has contains a supernova, what can hulk do to him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/9/93477/1878664-green_lantern_0_20.jpg
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090729034900/marvel_dc/images/f/ff/Destruction_of_Oa_01.jpg

Kyle rayner can also destroyed planets(that planet being oa)

What can hulk do to kyle, kyle can easily bfr or trap him along with so many other things.

YOU DID NOT PROVE ONCE THAT HULK CAN HANG WITH ANYBODY IN SPEED.

TheHulk
WBH clears it.

Stoic
Don't know why I didn't do this in the first place. at 4:07 in you see just how fast they are. From there you see how much power is bleeding off of them. This is just one example of their leaping speed, and since speed is speed it does not matter since none of his opponent can tell the future in order to remain untouched by him. They are literally pouring out enough power to turn Herald level characters to dust.

4:07 and on. but if you want to read the entire story and it's context feel free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdXw-GQ2jy8

Gotta eat, and run to work see ya.

Khazra Reborn
Captain Atom has no physical body, I don't see what Hulk can do. Where as Atom's options are endless.

Stoic
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Captain Atom has no physical body, I don't see what Hulk can do. Where as Atom's options are endless.

No time for this Kharza, but the Hulk can touch the untouchable, this is something that is in his respect section. He's done this more than once, and it's a part of his power set or abilities. Maybe Carver can show this? I have to run Happy Thanksgiving.

Khazra Reborn
He can touch him all wants, he's not intangible. He's pure energy, hitting him just won't do anything.

relentless1
he goes no further than Superman

relentless1
and even if, for some miniscule stroke of luck he does get past Supes he gets done in by the Manhunter for sure

thingy150
Don't know why I didn't do this in the first place. at 4:07 in you see just how fast they are. From there you see how much power is bleeding off of them. This is just one example of their leaping speed, and since speed is speed it does not matter since none of his opponent can tell the future in order to remain untouched by him. They are literally pouring out enough power to turn Herald level characters to dust.

4:07 and on. but if you want to read the entire story and it's context feel free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdXw-GQ2jy8

Gotta eat, and run to work see ya.

ARE YOU JOKING?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/71420/2047224-1958505_hulkkk.jpg

This is the scan where they are jumping at each other, nothing is stated about speed. Nothing in this scan shows anything about speed what are you even talking about.

THIS IS THE 1ST TIME EVER THAT YOU HAVE CITED A SCAN, IT DOES NOTHING TO FURTHER YOUR ARGUMENT, I HOPE YOU ARE TROLLING.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THEY ARE POURING OUT ENOUGH POWER TO TURN HERALD LEVEL CHARACTERS INTO DUST, YOU COMPLETELY MADE THIS UP BECAUSE YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE AN ARGUMENT.

all caps ftw

DarkSaint85
Thingy, have you read the WBH storyline?

krisblaze
He might stop at 7.

Probably makes it to 8.

HulkIsHulk

How does Atom win. Dropping hulk in space is BFR. Okay, I can understand. But that does not put down Hulk. What are Atom's biggest energy draining feats? Can he even absorb gamma radiation? And gook luck trying to absorb WBH's radiation, he's gonna need it. And Hulk has resisted transmutation before if you ever bother to check out any decent respect threads of Hulk on the net.

HulkIsHulk
He has already gotten banned and come out, he couldn't care less. And BW is helplessly trying to troll and failing miserably

HulkIsHulk

thumb up yes

HulkIsHulk

thumb up Happy Dance you rock scot

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by krisblaze
He might stop at 7.

Probably makes it to 8.

The order is a bit out of whack.

I'd put Kyle above Atom, personally.

Atom got overloaded by a volcano.

'BUT DARKSAINT YOU F****** DUMBASS, THAT WAS A NOOB!;

Sure. So when he meets Megala, this happens:

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag74/Splitting-Atoms/firestorm154_zpsbe2447d2.jpg

Overloaded again.

And that was the most recent showing of Cap,where he's as expert as he's gonna get with his powers. I'm not counting Future's End, what with it being a possible alternate future.

Now, what feats would one show of Cap's absorption feats? Let me guess. One would use the one of him absorbing alternate reality Caps, right?

Two problems with that.

1. Alternate reality. Who's to say they are the same power level?
2. Circular argument. Even if they WERE as powerful as Cap, how powerful is that? Powerful enough to absorb alternate reality versions of themselves? How powerful are those versions? Etv etv.

thingy150
When he got overloaded by a volcano he was very very new to his powers.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2656412-captainatom_1_thegroup_004.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2656413-captainatom_1_thegroup_005.jpg

Here atom shows he can control the molecules of things, he could quite literally turn the hulk into a butterfly.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2656388-captainatom_2_thegroup_010.jpg

Atom is stated in panel to have no limit.

The scans are long and i do not feel like uploading a lot but captain atom has absorbed energy from various different versions of himself, hulk will not overload him.

Captain atom has brought people back from the dead and can manipulate time, he is much faster than captain atom also.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2656400-cap_03_007.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/102593/2656401-cap_03_009.jpg

Everything was frozen around the flash and atom, including bullets, he can keep up with the flash and he is fast enough where bullets basically stop completely.

There is no way hulk can beat him, atom could take his powers away, absorb the hulks gamma energy(surfer has done this), change hulks molecules completely, bfr him.

DarkSaint85
The order is a bit out of whack.

I'd put Kyle above Atom, personally.

Atom got overloaded by a volcano.

'BUT DARKSAINT YOU F****** DUMBASS, THAT WAS A NOOB!;

Sure. So when he meets Megala, this happens:

http://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag74/Splitting-Atoms/firestorm154_zpsbe2447d2.jpg

Overloaded again.

And that was the most recent showing of Cap,where he's as expert as he's gonna get with his powers. I'm not counting Future's End, what with it being a possible alternate future.

Now, what feats would one show of Cap's absorption feats? Let me guess. One would use the one of him absorbing alternate reality Caps, right?

Two problems with that.

1. Alternate reality. Who's to say they are the same power level?
2. Circular argument. Even if they WERE as powerful as Cap, how powerful is that? Powerful enough to absorb alternate reality versions of themselves? How powerful are those versions? Etv etv.

HulkIsHulk
The wally west one was just for me to see how biased the people on this site were, i noticed that people typically voted for mavel characters and wanted to see if they were biased enough to pick hulk.

Manhunter was just so i could laugh at carver....lol

so i have posted a total of 2 debate threads...... smokin'
Your are infinitely blinded by bias

Stoic
Transmutation has failed against the Hulk before. It took a reality manipulator to transmute the Hulk to the size of a mouse. Thanos did this when he had the Infinity Gauntlet. An argument can be made that the Hulk would resist being turned into a butterfly.

Originally posted by ODG
VIII. GRAY HULK SPEEDAnd it's his extraordinary healing factor that permits him to shrug off transmutation, from Incredible Hulk #363:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Powers/GreyHulkHealingFactor03363.jpg

Long range attacks. The Hulk can effect a large area using strength alone. What good is dodging going to do, if he can effect such a huge area?

Originally posted by ODG
XIV. MINDLESS HULK STRENGTH (cont'd)
SHOCKWAVES

In the Crossroads, the shockwave produced when he clashes with Ironclad is so devastating, it "reverberates along the pathways leading from the Crossroads to an infinite number of dimensions... causing cataclysmic upheavals and unimaginable destruction." From Incredible Hulk #305:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/MindlessHulkShockwave02305.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/MindlessHulkStrikingPower.jpg

As his fight continues against Banner's minions, seismologists register 5.6 earthquakes with readings "like there's a whole series of bombs going off in the Earth's mantle." The catastrophic effects are felt across the globe as sinkholes form in the Middle East's deserts, fissures form in the West, seas churn, icebergs split and volcanoes erupt. Simply incredible:
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/MindlessHulkStrikingPower07.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Strength/MindlessHulkStrikingPower08.jpg

He isn't even pushing it like he was when he was in the Dark Dimension.

HulkIsHulk
Nice one Stoic

Stoic
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Nice one Stoic

Thanks, but it's incomplete. I still have to hunt down his battle scans with Zzaxx, and when he fought the Sentry to prove that he can actually hit energy beings. In the Sentry's case, he's actually grabbing onto the energy that Bob is expelling while he enjoys just how great it feels to finally blow off steam.

Prof. T.C McAbe
New 52 unless specified differently

Round 1: Hawkman

Round 2: Deathstroke

Round 3: Aquaman(has trident)

Where does he stop

Might stop at 3. Depends on which AM and what envorioment. Good chance Diana takes him, uncuffed. Stops dead at Superman.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Might stop at 3. Depends on which AM and what envorioment. Good chance Diana takes him, uncuffed. Stops dead at Superman.

Do you realize that this is the Hulk at World Breaker levels and beyond? Or have you seen what he could do at those levels? He makes Doomsday look like a puppy. Aquaman wouldn't even be able to approach him, and would be nuked the moment it began.

bbrem123
seriously..

when did WBH all of the sudden become a HH again?

This isnt WWH

Stoic
Originally posted by bbrem123
seriously..

when did WBH all of the sudden become a HH again?

This isnt WWH

There are people that have a difficult time judging power levels, or they just may not have read the books that lead up to Pak's final issues on the Hulk. Probably the latter.

carver9
Do you realize that this is the Hulk at World Breaker levels and beyond? Or have you seen what he could do at those levels? He makes Doomsday look like a puppy. Aquaman wouldn't even be able to approach him, and would be nuked the moment it began.

He doesn't believe his post. Just ignore it.

thingy150
Who the f*ck just said aquaman could win lol, i only put him in this thread to have more volume i did not think anyone would vote for aquaman, lol.

DarkSaint85
Scroll up. There's your answer.

relentless1
anybody that thinks Hulk is getting past Superman fresh much less after having to go through Wonder Woman is crazy and dead wrong

carver9
Thanks, but it's incomplete. I still have to hunt down his battle scans with Zzaxx, and when he fought the Sentry to prove that he can actually hit energy beings. In the Sentry's case, he's actually grabbing onto the energy that Bob is expelling while he enjoys just how great it feels to finally blow off steam.

Hulk not only grabs Sentry energy output, he use it to float and turn in the air to fight Sentry as shown here.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh019.jpg

http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh021.jpg.html
http://s118.photobucket.com/user/bigbran1/media/wwh021.jpg.html

carver9
Originally posted by relentless1
anybody that thinks Hulk is getting past Superman fresh much less after having to go through Wonder Woman is crazy and dead wrong

Or we actually seen and read things concerning Hulks power level. Especially this Hulk.

thingy150
Or we actually seen and read things concerning Hulks power level. Especially this Hulk.

How does hulk touch superman? Just a question you wont be able to answer big grin

carver9
The same way Grundy, Doomsday, Mongul, The General, Despero, and Titus touched him. Does that answer your question?

thingy150
The same way Grundy, Doomsday, Mongul, The General, Despero, and Titus touched him. Does that answer your question?

Not even close, this is new 52 superman fighting at the best of his abilities. No plot to let people hit him in this thread. Give me actual hulk speed feats, oh wait you cant.

carver9
Not even close, this is new 52 superman fighting at the best of his abilities. No plot to let people hit him in this thread. Give me actual hulk speed feats, oh wait you cant.

So you turned "fighting in character" off in this thread? I don't see it in the OP and we can't change the rules this late in the thread. Oh wait, the only person that don't fight to the best of their abilities is Thor and Hulk. Remember, Thor only swing his hammer.

Lol...why would I post a scan you'll ignore? laughing out loud

Star428
How does hulk touch superman? Just a question you wont be able to answer big grin

He probably thinks Hulk can KO him with a thunderclap, LOL.

Star428

If I were you, I'd just ignore Carver when it comes to any Hulk or Superman thread. That's what I do most of the time. His obvious blind bias for Hulk and hatred for Superman is well known. It's funny how he ignores the fact that this is not a comic but a forum fight which means no PIS or CIS. No CIS or PIS means characters that shouldn't ever be able to lay a hand on Superman like those character he mentioned won't except for perhaps Doomsday who does have a measure of superspeed unlike Hulk.

carver9
If I were you, I'd just ignore Carver when it comes to any Hulk or Superman thread. That's what I do most of the time. His obvious blind bias for Hulk and hatred for Superman is well known. It's funny how he ignores the fact that this is not a comic but a forum fight which means no PIS or CIS. No CIS or PIS means characters that shouldn't ever be able to lay a hand on Superman like those character he mentioned won't except for perhaps Doomsday who does have a measure of superspeed unlike Hulk.

Bring this same mindset in the Surfer vs Superman thread. Are you ready?

Stoic

CIS is always on PIS is off. Superman does not think like the Joker. He has fought characters consistently the same way before you or I were even born, and continues to do the same in the present. Let's not talk about CIS because if Banner were written correctly he would literally design toys like Thanos does, and exploit the hell out of most of the characters that he faces. He doesn't do this, because it's out of character for him. If I were Superman I'd attempt to quickly grab any non flyer, and toss him to the moon, but he rarely does this. just look at his fights with Solomon Grundy, Subjekt 17, Mongul, Darkseid... etc.

relentless1
fact remains, Superman is much faster than Hulk and just as strong, along with all the other powers he possesses like flight and heat vision, he's way over Hulks level of fighting capacity and if you want to throw CIS into it, Superman is more than durable to take a cpl hits from Hulk and realize he has to turn it up a notch and DCnU Superman is a bit o a dick, he won't hold back once he realizes Hulk can take the punishment, once that happens its over for Hulk, any Hulk.

thingy150
Bring this same mindset in the Surfer vs Superman thread. Are you ready?

Surfer is so dangerous by power set and feats of speed/reaction time, i hate how marvel always lets people hit him even tho his blitz style and reaction time should allow him to not be hit.

thingy150

thumb up I agree with everything you said.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>