Thanos vs Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Thanos w/HOTU and Infinity Gauntlet

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140910164301/vsbattles/images/a/a4/Thanos_with_The_Heart_of_the_Universe.jpg

vs

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/64/Beyonder.jpg

zopzop
Infinity Gauntlet is useless here.

It's basically Thanos w/HotU vs Beyonder. IMHO, Beyonder wins.

Time Immemorial
So you put Beyonder above TOAA power? Because in essence Thanos was equal with TOAA.

Board Walker
Purely opinion if Thanos was equal with the writers, which of course he was not. Thanos had the power of a single Universe IMO, as stated in the bio of the LT. Yes he affected other universes, but his actual power was that of a universe.

The Beyonder is speculated to have killed the LT recently, and if he is reverted to his previous power levels the HOTU is inferior in comparison.

Reflassshh
Pre-retcon beyonder beats him physically.

Time Immemorial
I know beyonder is uber but HOTU and IG? Really?

No love for Thanos?

krisblaze
Ig doesnt help really.

There are conflicting statements when it comes to the power of THOTU Thanos. There is no doubt when it comes to the power of the precon Beyonder.

IMO

Reflassshh
Agreed.

Time Immemorial
Aight fck it, Beyonder takes it.

I guess he truly is the most powerful there is.

Reflassshh
There are a few I think could beat him though. stick out tongue

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Reflassshh
There are a few I think could beat him though. :P

Lol who? And please don't say Doom stick out tongue

Reflassshh
GEB, The presence, the thought robot, mxy, the actual TOAA, Constantine huhu

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Reflassshh
GEB, The presence, the thought robot, mxy, the actual TOAA etc.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/82452/1531455-1531277_thought_robot_super.jpg

Mr Master
Originally posted by Board Walker

Thanos had the power of a single Universe IMO,
as stated in the bio of the LT.
Yes he affected other universes, but his actual power was that of a universe.
no expression

krisblaze
The thought robot couldn't take beyonder imo, not a chance.

The FC monitors weren't as powerful as actual writers.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mr Master
no expression

So why don't you break it down to the ground? I think Thanos takes it or it boils down to a stalemate. What's greater than all powerful other than all powerful plus 1?

BeyonderGod
Beyonder literally trolled marvel by limiting himself but yes he wins this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
Purely opinion if Thanos was equal with the writers, which of course he was not. Thanos had the power of a single Universe IMO, as stated in the bio of the LT. Yes he affected other universes, but his actual power was that of a universe.

The Beyonder is speculated to have killed the LT recently, and if he is reverted to his previous power levels the HOTU is inferior in comparison. Awful post.

Thanos wins.

bbrem123
anything DC related wins here

Flyattractor
So whose idea and or when was the IG pretty much Neutered from making you GOD to Kinda but not really God lite?

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
So you put Beyonder above TOAA power? Because in essence Thanos was equal with TOAA.
No, he had a portion of TOAA's power, which was actually a part of the plan of TOAA to use Thanos to fix a interuniversal cosmic anomaly. Thanos could win, but pre-reton Beyonder wins most of the time while post-retcon gets horrifically stomped.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Been done many times and Thanos usually comes out on top or stalemate... Beyonder certainly doesn't win. Those are the two likely scenarios

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Infinity Gauntlet is useless here.

It's basically Thanos w/HotU vs Beyonder. IMHO, Beyonder wins.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.