Team Blue Marvel -Vs- Team G.L Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Blue Marvel
Dr.Strange
Black Bolt
Super-Skrull

Vs

G.L Hal
G.L John
Wonder Woman
G.L Guy

Stoic
The GL Team all pretty much do the same thing with the exception of WW, while BM/s team seems more versatile. Versatility doesn't mean auto win as most know, but I'm leaning more towards BM's team because of Stephen mostly.

thingy150
Originally posted by Stoic
The GL Team all pretty much do the same thing with the exception of WW, while BM/s team seems more versatile. Versatility doesn't mean auto win as most know, but I'm leaning more towards BM's team because of Stephen mostly.

I am not arguing against your point but what do you mean? They all do the same thing? The same thing that they do is being very versatile, making an argument against versatility in green lanterns just does not work.

Stoic
Originally posted by thingy150
I am not arguing against your point but what do you mean? They all do the same thing? The same thing that they do is being very versatile, making an argument against versatility in green lanterns just does not work.

I meant that they all have power rings except for WW. BM's team all have entirely different power sets, which leads to more variety. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word versatile. Variety is the word.

Supermex
Originally posted by Stoic
I meant that they all have power rings except for WW. BM's team all have entirely different power sets, which leads to more variety. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word versatile. Variety is the word.

lol stoic

I get what you meanwink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.