Molecule Man vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins?

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

Hulk gets turned into a kitten.

Stoic
Owen could probably put him into a Hulk time out box made of pure Adamantium. MM wins this without much of a doubt, unless some freak occurrence happens where the Hulk manages to get in the first attack.

tkitna
This thread,,,,,seriously?

carver9
Lol...mismatch. I know one thing, Hulk is the most famous character on KMC. The character has more threads than any character on KMC. This alone proves how powerful he is.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...mismatch. I know one thing, Hulk is the most famous character on KMC. The character has more threads than any character on KMC. This alone proves how powerful he is.

I think it proves how unoriginal thread starters are

AlmightyKfish
Such a stomp, Owen could kill Hulk in literally a thousand ways with no effort.

Star428
This is spite. MM stomps.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Star428
This is spite. MM stomps.

thingy150

So captain atom controls molecules also, loved how you ignored that.

Delta1938

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Sin I AM-1. Carter-0.

carver9
mad look at the first two pages of the vs forum...Nothing but Hulk. Proven how powerful he is.

Galan007
Hulk punches Owen's matter manip. in the face. thumb up

Delta1938
mad look at the first two pages of the vs forum...Nothing but Hulk. Proven how powerful he is.

Sin I AM-2. Carter-0.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I saw some leaked sketches from Secret Wars... Beyonder is back as expected and he fights Owen, 'cause of Dr. Doom. Owen fails and summons Hulk, who's unlimited Anger, pushed by Owen, is the only thing that can overpower the Beyonder... wtf... no expression

thingy150

Popularity does not even come close to proving power, spiderman is more popular than the hulk i guess according to your logic spiderman>hulk

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by thingy150
Popularity does not even come close to proving power, spiderman is more popular than the hulk i guess according to your logic spiderman>hulk

Spiderman koed Hulk already, Logan saw it on the news. biscuits

Badabing
mad look at the first two pages of the vs forum...Nothing but Hulk. Proven how powerful he is. Your logic is flawless. thumb up

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I saw some leaked sketches from Secret Wars... Beyonder is back as expected and he fights Owen, 'cause of Dr. Doom. Owen fails and summons Hulk, who's unlimited Anger, pushed by Owen, is the only thing that can overpower the Beyonder... wtf... no expression You're kidding right? confused

Delta1938
Originally posted by Badabing
Your logic is flawless. thumb up

Raptor-1. Carter-0.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
You're kidding right? confused

You know he is. They don't have sketches out for that yet.

Reflassshh
It wouldn't surprise me though. Marvel isn't what it used to be erm

carver9
Or Hulk is that powerful smile.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Delta1938
Sin I AM-2. Carter-0.

You sir are awesome.

Delta1938
You sir are awesome. http://kevinclarkcomposer.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/whos_awesome.jpg

Reflassshh
Or Hulk is that powerful smile. Or maybe it's all a dream.

Your dream huhu

Delta1938
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Or maybe it's all a dream.

Your dream huhu

And he wakes up wet and sticky in his shorts. sick

carver9
Really

Reflassshh
laughing out loud

Time Immemorial

jpicUOJ9xL0

Delta1938
Really

Yes. Instead of this--

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/cd/4c/f6/cd4cf69ffb185ac432df8785a9994158.jpg

--you dream of this--

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs32/f/2008/209/9/f/Big_Gay_Hulk_by_RABBI_TOM.jpg

Your first dream of Hulk, you woke up and were all--

http://www.troll.me/images/victory-baby/first-wet-dream-yes.jpg

And to justify it, you came-up with--

http://i.qkme.me/3pgglj.jpg

--and yet, that doesn't explain why you had an erection dreaming of Hulk. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.