Men vs Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedKordJRBOSS
Rules:
1. Win via death or K.O.
2. Battle takes place in Metropolis.
3. Everyone has standard gear.

Men:
Superman
Martian Manhunter
Sentry
Amazo
Captain Atom

vs

Women:
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Crystal
Vixen
Mary Marvel

carver9
Amazo solos. This is a stomp of epic proportions.

One_Angry_Scot
The Men win easily.

pym-ftw
Amazo is a robot.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Konton
Crystal, Vixen, and Mary? Really?

basilisk
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Amazo is a robot.
Exactly. I don't think he belongs on the men's team. And a high level Amazo would probably solo.

Also, couldn't current Captain Atom pretty much solo everyone in the women's team?

pym-ftw
Yes

-Pr-
Yeah, il allow the op to give me new teams. Either that or it gets closed.

pym-ftw
Here you go OP

Men:
Supes
Thor
Flash
Herc
Sentry
Orion

Vs

Women:
Nova
Binary
Wondy
Cheetah
Big Barda
Zatanna

Men still win imho

thingy150
Originally posted by basilisk
Exactly. I don't think he belongs on the men's team. And a high level Amazo would probably solo.

Also, couldn't current Captain Atom pretty much solo everyone in the women's team?

Ya cap could totally solo, this is a massive stomp.

thingy150
Here you go OP

Men:
Supes
Thor
Flash
Herc
Sentry
Orion

Vs

Women:
Nova
Binary
Wondy
Cheetah
Big Barda
Zatanna

Men still win imho

In your list now the flash can basically solo.

pym-ftw
Cheetah is faster than flash...

If you want to troll me, try harder.

Star428
Here you go OP

Men:
Supes
Thor
Flash
Herc
Sentry
Orion

Vs

Women:
Nova
Binary
Wondy
Cheetah
Big Barda
Zatanna

Men still win imho

In a stomp too.

Star428
Cheetah is faster than flash..

laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

thingy150
Cheetah is faster than flash...

If you want to troll me, try harder.

She blitzed him by surprise once, what the f*ck is wrong with the people on this site, why am i trolling because i stated my opinion, are you slow kid.

Do you know what trolling is?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by thingy150
She blitzed him by surprise once, what the f*ck is wrong with the people on this site, why am i trolling because i stated my opinion, are you slow kid.

Do you know what trolling is?

She blitzed him twice.

Hell, even the mere blitzing of him ONCE is bad enough. The second time, wasn't by surprise (Batman called it out, and Flash even acknowledges her). Hell, even if it WAS by surprise, have a think about what you just type - she SURPRISED the Flash. That's uber.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111131355/3567998-cheeta1.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11113/111131355/3568000-cheeta3.jpg

thingy150
She was able to surprise the flash literally one time, how does that mean she is faster than him like pym said, she does not have a piece of the speed force so he could still easily beat her.

I have the book why are you showing me scans?

DarkSaint85
To show you she did it twice. Read the story again. It was literally two separate occasions within the same story.

thingy150
How does that prove she is "faster" than him? She was able to surprise him one time, he was distracted, those scans in no way prove superiority, especially in speed because her speed was not stated, she was able to tag a distracted flash, thats it.

thingy150
by one time i mean in one story

DarkSaint85
How does that prove she is "faster" than him? She was able to surprise him one time, he was distracted, those scans in no way prove superiority, especially in speed because her speed was not stated, she was able to tag a distracted flash, thats it.

1. He wasn't distracted. In both cases, he's looking straight at her, in the 2nd instance, Batman warns him, and Flash acknowledges that warning. Flash even starts to say that he's got her.
2. If he was, what was it? What distracted him? Do you have proof that he was distracted?
3. And IF he was distracted, the fact that she still managed to surprise him is an uber feat in itself.

thingy150
How does that make her "faster" than him, like pym says.

It is an impressive feat but that does not make her "faster" than him, she was able to tag him but this does not prove superiority.

A blood lusted person who knew about her environment better than the flash did was able to hit him one time(while he was not distracted) how does this prove that she is "faster" than him.

Star428
Yeah, I have to agree with Thingy here. Seems like this is people lowballing Flash. Or highballing Cheetah, take your pick. Hasn't Deathstroke also been able to tag people (Flash, Wonder Woman, etc...) who should be MUCH faster than him? Does that make DS faster than them?

thingy150
thumb up

DarkSaint85
How does that make her "faster" than him, like pym says.

It is an impressive feat but that does not make her "faster" than him, she was able to tag him but this does not prove superiority.

A blood lusted person who knew about her environment better than the flash did was able to hit him one time(while he was not distracted) how does this prove that she is "faster" than him.

So...0 proof that he was distracted.

It proves she is faster, because he was looking at her (both times) recognizing that she was running at him with claws out - and he was unable to dodge her or run out of the way or vibrate through her or any of his other tricks. But got slashed up.

Originally posted by Star428
Yeah, I have to agree with Thingy here. Seems like this is people lowballing Flash. Or highballing Cheetah, take your pick. Hasn't Deathstroke also been able to tag people (Flash, Wonder Woman, etc...) who should be MUCH faster than him? Does that make DS faster than them?

Haha, you're one to talk. You don't know much about DCnU, so you REALLY cannot say anything about it.

DCnU Deathstroke hasn't tagged Flash/WW. Pre-boot, yes, but then, we have OTHER showings of DS to even it out, and to see that him tagging Flash is PIS.

WHAT other showings of DCnU Cheetah do we have, hmm? She also tagged Superman, outreacted Cyborg etc etc. Your analogy is terrible, terrible.

It's only highballing Cheetah if you have other, lower showings of her to compare them to. But all we have are her outreacting everyone she came up against.

I DO find it funny, though, that when it suits Thingy, its a speed feat for Cheetah:

NOTE THAT UNDERWATER HE WAS ABLE TO TAKE ON CHEETAH WHO HAS RUSHED THE FLASH, THIS IS A MASSIVE SPEED FEAT.

Hulk may or may not be able to breathe underwater so he may drown from the start but even if he does not aquaman is taking this fight. He was fast enough to handle cheetah underwater(she blitzed the flash) the hulk will not touch him. Aquaman has this fight.

Aquaman handled cheetah underwater, she blitzed the flash.

Someone should quote me so Star can see these arguments, before jumping in and agreeing blindly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.