carTer9 i challenge you to the BZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
I have no idea if i am allowed yo call you out like this but whatever, i would like to argue against you, particularly you arguing for the hulk.

carver9
So you're my fan?

thingy150
Na i just love watching you embarrass yourself when you argue for the hulk.

thingy150
Just busting your balls carTer but it is kind of true.

carver9
Who is carter?

thingy150
Lol why would you ask me your own name silly, carTer quit being silly.

carver9
Originally posted by thingy150
Lol why would you ask me your own name silly, carver quit being silly.

Corrected your post. Seen an error.

thingy150
Originally posted by carver9
Corrected your post. Seen an error.

carTer what error did you "seen" lol i love that error in the post above.

Quit being a silly willy carTer.

thingy150
Do you think hulk could beat silver surfer?

carver9
I'm not Carter, I'm CARVER, and yes, Hulk can beat Surfer. Hulk is one of the most powerful being in Marvel right now.

thingy150
hahaha how does hulk beat surfer?

thingy150
Got an answer carTer?

thingy150
I challenge you to BZ, you represent hulk(we will fiqure out which version later) and i will represent silver surfer.

Do you want to?

carver9
By overpowering him, tanking his attacks, etc, etc...look at Surfer vs Skaar...that's how a fight between Hulk and Surfer would go except Surfer would be facing a far more powerful opponent.

carver9
No, I'm not doing any battlezones against someone who ignores scans. Pointless.

thingy150
I have not ignored scans you lying sack of sh*t, you dont even use scans to support your biased filth. It is not me who judges, it is other people so it would not matter if i ignored scans. Looks like someone is scared.

thingy150
carTer are you really going to run away from me again?

carver9
Not happening.

thingy150
Ha, lol, you are probably scared of how you are going to deal with speed, you don't want to say something like this again:

"Also, Hulk can counter his speed by punching Atom in the face." - carver

carver9
When you learn how to read scans, then I'll do a battlezone against you. Until then, it ain't happening.

TheHulk
First of all Thingy, it's Carter not CarTer. If you want to insult someone...do it right. Second, let it go man, you are taking things way too seriously at this point. Lastly, if you really don't like looking at Carver's points than just put him in your ignore list.

thingy150
1st of all, ignore lists = p*ssy sh*t

2nd i did not know that carter was a thing, i just saw him get pissed off at someone getting his name wrong so i thought i would highlight the wrong part to troll him a bit.

carter will not debate hulk vs surfer when he says that hulk will win, he is clearly running and dodging the actual question in my other thread.

TheHulk
1st of all, ignore lists = p*ssy sh*t
It's for your sake at this point.

2nd i did not know that carter was a thing, i just saw him get pissed off at someone getting his name wrong so i thought i would highlight the wrong part to troll him a bit. Ohhhh it is a thing. The Incredible Carter.

carter will not debate hulk vs surfer when he says that hulk will win, he is clearly running and dodging the actual question in my other thread. It happens, people do that. Just so happens it is the man you hate the most it appears.

Star428
How the Hell does Hulk beat a character like SS if SS fights smart by keeping his distance from Hulk? Surfer would have to be a friggin' idiot to get up close and personal with Hulk.

TheHulk
......Seriously, the newbies this year are just too powerful.

edit: Okay maybe that's a good thing. Cause that means the forum is flourishing and not dying.

thingy150
I already have a debate at the ready for if carver mans up and defends hulk.

Carver is totally trying to ditch defending hulk in this debate, he is running hard.

Star428
Originally posted by TheHulk
......Seriously, the newbies this year are just too powerful.

I've been here for about 8 or 9 months I believe so I'm not really a "newbie" but I appreciate the compliment though. smile

thingy150
It's for your sake at this point.

Ohhhh it is a thing. The Incredible Carter.

It happens, people do that. Just so happens it is the man you hate the most it appears.

I don't hate him, he makes me laugh but at the same time he is like a traffic accident, you cant look away.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Star428
I've been here for about 8 or 9 months I believe so I'm not really a "newbie" but I appreciate the compliment though. smile Under one year, you are a rookie wink

thingy150
I have been here for like a month and i already have like 1000 posts, i need to get a life lol.

TheHulk
I don't hate him, he makes me laugh but at the same time he is like a traffic accident, you cant look away. You'll get used to it then.

Star428
Under one year, you are a rookie wink

Whatever. Like how long a person has been on this forum has a damn thing to do with anything, anyway. A really "powerful" rookie according to you. stick out tongue

thingy150
I am new here but I have been on comic vine for years tho so i am not new to forum sites, comic vine has a lot of newbie comic readers, i hate it.

I don't use comic vine any more.

Star428
Yeah, I've been on several other forums too so it's not like this is anything new to me.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Star428
Whatever. Like how long a person has been on this forum has a damn thing to do with anything, anyway. A really "powerful" rookie according to you. stick out tongue True, looking at how old you are.....Your profile says 1971......i should respect my seniors more, eh gramps?

thingy150
How old is carter, he cant be older than 13.

thingy150
that last part was just added to bust your balls carter, i am for real tho, anybody know his age.

TheHulk
that last part was just added to bust your balls carter, i am for real tho, anybody know his age. Surprisingly his black i heard.

-Pr-
Stop it. Now. Put him on ignore if you dont want to read his posts. If you dont, then keep the personal stuff to yourself.

TheHulk
Finally! In Pr we trust!

HulkIsHulk
that last part was just added to bust your balls carter, i am for real tho, anybody know his age.
He's 30+ just to let you know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.