What are Luke Skywalkers best force feats?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
?

DarthAnt66
Eh, manipulating a black hole, utterly dominating high-tier characters with TK, and hurling huge ass shit all come to mind.
Here's an example. I don't have the original scan, but rather my one I made as a joke and copy and pasted Revan's head onto Luke's:
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/update10.jpg

WildBantha88
manipulating a black hole?

Revanchiste
They are certainly in De and pot D .e comicbook ......

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
manipulating a black hole?

A Dorvin Basal. Simply put, the same thing Kyp did. He also tore down Vader's cathedral, among other things.

KingD19
Pinning Jacen's command chair to the floor of his ship, with Jacen in it. Jacen couldn't get up until Luke left. And even after that his chair stayed stuck no matter what he did.

Trocity
^ That was also some sort of projection of Luke, not actually even him if I recall correctly. Makes it even more impressive.

NewGuy01
Nope, that was him.

WildBantha88
Can't Luke become like a Force-super saiyan?

deathslash
Can't Luke become like a Force-super saiyan? I'm pretty sure that he can

carthage
Didn't he solo an entire army of Vong?

NewGuy01
Oh yeah, there was that one time he went OCW Mace Windu on an army of Vong.

And yeah, supposedly he can go Super Saiyan as well, though I'm not sure when he's done this.

KingD19
The first time he went to Hapes and met the Prince, he literally walked on air, and that's why he thought his name was Skywalker. Also if I recall he redirected turbolaser fire from a ship, and piloted the Millenium Falcon as well as operating all the guns by himself with the Force.

NewGuy01
It's funny how only his TK is being mentioned.

By the way, didn't he once make an exact copy of a small shuttle Star-Forge style? That's what it says on the Wookie, at least.

Emperordmb
He also illusion ****ed Caedus at one point IIRC. Made Caedus make a damn fool out of himself in front of his whole fleet.

The Merchant
He's also fought hundreds of times the speed of Light during his fight with ABELOTH.

Emperordmb
DAMN.. Quote?

KingD19
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's funny how only his TK is being mentioned.

By the way, didn't he once make an exact copy of a small shuttle Star-Forge style? That's what it says on the Wookie, at least.

Those are the easiest feats to remember and are the most grand when it comes to showing off.

Like if you ask about Starkiller, the main thing that comes up is moving the Star Destroyer.

The Merchant

The Merchant

NewGuy01
Well there are also quotes saying MagnaGuards have lightspeed reflexes, so...

The Merchant
Yeah, and there's those Droid ships that also have Lightspeed reflexes and Anakin and Obi-wan have faster reflexes too and Luke is above them by a lot.

The Merchant
Oh hey! I forgot I actually made a calc on Luke's reactions from being able to make that one in a million shot that destroyed the Death Star. I got like Mach 3,000 to 99% the speed of Light depending how fast Fighters are.

WildBantha88
There are other instances when Jedi have moved faster than light. Sw characters are fast as hell, but when compared to other characters they seem lacking in strength and physical endurance on the grand scheme of things. But they make up for that with Telekinesis and other abilities. Pretty much Sw characters could compete with some pretty strong characters from other universes.

I made a few cross over battles between Sw characters and other characters.
Darth Maul vs Wolverine
Grievous vs Spider-man
Darth Malgus vs Shao Kahn
Count Dooku vs Venom

I have been trying to consider my next one. I thought about Captian America vs Obi wan but that is an unfair match in Kenobi's favor.
Others that I have considered are
Son vs Superman
Yoda vs Hal Jordan
Krayt or Exar vs Iron Man
Zannah vs Scarlet Witch
Vader vs Dr. Doom or Sepheroth

I need to learn more about the opposing characters before I do any of them though

The Merchant
Jax Pavan doedged a literal laser and did it via amplifying his speed with the Force and he was noob with it.

ILS
Darth Maul moved FTL once can't remember the novel

ILS
Any of those characters would be curbstomped by any of the SW characters.

The Merchant
And Bane couldn't dodge measly rain-drops shifty

ILS
lulz

WildBantha88
Plageuis vs Loki is another I wanted to do. But not nerfed movie Loki. The real OG.

WildBantha88
Spidey beat Grievous and Kahn beat Malgus

The Merchant
Where'd you post'em? Grievous beats Spider-man IMO. Shao Kahn....well it depends. If it's MK Shao Khan then I think Malgus beats him. Released Kahn would curbstomp Malgus though.

Angelalex242
I'd put Sephiroth vs. Caedus, myself. (Famous killers of love interests...)

But this thread is about Luke...and what I remember most about him is ganking a bunch of sith by himself, and his 'Oneness' ability...which others refer to as Super Saiyan.

The Merchant
Oh, didn't he cloak an entire planet with the Force?

Angelalex242
Actually, I feel compelled to mention that his ability to redeem people is worthy of note. He's the first jedi in HOW many thousands of years to save a soul from the Dark Side?

carthage
Originally posted by The Merchant
And Bane couldn't dodge measly rain-drops shifty

love

NemeBro

Son vs Superman
Yoda vs Hal Jordan These fights wouldn't end well for the SW characters.

A hundred times faster than light? That's cute.

Superman has feats making him millions of times faster than light. Both him and Hal have traveled from Earth to the center of the universe in minutes.

Also, I'd love to see how they got Luke being hundreds of times faster than light out of him barely able to do anything at all in a nanosecond. He'd have had to move over 29 meters in that time frame to just reach a hundred times the speed of light.

The Merchant
Shh.

Tzeentch
Spiderman would wipe his ass with any non-force sensitive from the Star Wars universe.

NemeBro
Even child Boba Fett?

ILS
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Spiderman would wipe his ass with any non-force sensitive from the Star Wars universe. General Grievous, Durge, Boba Fett disagree.

Tzeentch
They shouldn't, since his feats far outstrip theirs. Far superior strength feats, far superior speed feats.

Marvel has had an extra 40 years of power creep to bork their characters. The Star Wars universe wishes it could be as broken.

ILS
Dat username

WildBantha88
Spiderman cannot get even close to Grievous's 20 strikes per second feat. But you are right, he is far stronger. He is a little more durable. Where Spidey has his Spidey sense, grievous has a super computer for a brain. Where spider man has his personal martial arts, Grievous was trained by Dooku. It really comes down to web shooters vs Lightsabers and the fact that Grievous would be susceptible to spider mans taunting

ILS
Grievous would utterly crush Spider-Man. He's in another zip code in terms of fighting skill and combat speed, and I'm doubtful Spider-Man would be capable of getting past his lightsabers. It's obvious why his webs would mean nothing.

NemeBro
Spiderman cannot get even close to Grievous's 20 strikes per second feat.

That's not even a mach 1 feat.

ILS
A better speed feat would be attacking faster than Kenobi can register in his mind, in the same novel where he deflected blaster fire from thousands of droids simultaneously.

NewGuy01
That thousands of droids thing is not canon though.

You're right. And MagnaGuards have lightspeed reflexes. They roflshitstompblitz Grievous. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

carthage
He's deflected fire from tons of droids regardless lmao, so bringing up the fact it didn't happen in ROTS is pointless:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/4192664-0715960916-41926.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/4192665-8125582385-41926.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/4192666-7116859256-41926.jpg

(CREDIT TO ShootingNOVA)

StealthRanger
Originally posted by NemeBro
That's not even a mach 1 feat.

With 4 arms, you're only looking at something past normal human, for reference

20 strikes per second..... is nothing but an incredible low showing

NewGuy01
I don't think your average human could put out more than two defined strikes per second with a lightsaber--They're heavier than fencing blades and jabs don't qualify as a full strike in this sense. Grievous was probably overall attacking more or less ten times faster than your average human, which is in no way inconsistent for him.

StealthRanger
A human can strike 3 times per second, and lightsabers are weightless, so there's that argument out the window

Though in any case, 20 strikes per second isn't even 1/5 the speed of sound

NewGuy01
Originally posted by StealthRanger
lightsabers are weightless

George Lucas disagrees. He's mentioned in interviews that lightsabers were intended to be somewhat heavy because of the immense energy, or whatever BS. It's stupid, but he makes the calls.

Arhael
Originally posted by NewGuy01
George Lucas disagrees. He's mentioned in interviews that lightsabers were intended to be somewhat heavy because of the immense energy, or whatever BS. It's stupid, but he makes the calls.
First lightsabers had a shadow. Now lightsaber beam has a weight? http://assets.liverpoolfc.com/forumscdn/images/smilies/facepalm6.gif

Revanchiste
Can't Luke become like a Force-super saiyan?

Yhea using the power force light. It's a non lethal power..

But luke use it as a lethal power.....

Revanchiste
Originally posted by ILS
Dat username

Ha yhea a Warhammer 40 000 chaos god......

Manipulation !!!

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Eh, manipulating a black hole, utterly dominating high-tier characters with TK, and hurling huge ass shit all come to mind.
Here's an example. I don't have the original scan, but rather my one I made as a joke and copy and pasted Revan's head onto Luke's:
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/update10.jpg

Ant do you know which comic the original is from?

NewGuy01
It's from the Invasion comics.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Arhael
First lightsabers had a shadow. Now lightsaber beam has a weight? http://assets.liverpoolfc.com/forumscdn/images/smilies/facepalm6.gif What about the metal that holds the beams? :/

NewGuy01
Irrelevant, because that's not what Lucas was talking about at all.

SunRazer
Grievous' 20 strikes per second feat isn't even his best speed feat - not by a long shot.

The Ellimist
up

snoke123
Fought against Sarasu Taalon, who can react in a nanosecond and then later in his life, he fought against Abeloth, who considered nanoseconds to be "too slow". Has proven himself capable of reacting in less than a nanosecond.

victreebelvictr
that is true, but i do not believe that he was amazing in lightsaber dueling though.

Trocity
Arguably the best lightsaber duelist in the entire SW mythos ain't amazing in lightsaber dueling, that's for sure.

Freedon Nadd
Mary Sue.

Geistalt
The dovin basal feat.

victreebelvictr
luke skywalker would lose to sidious.

Freedon Nadd
And Sidious would lose to Nihilus and Vitiate. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.