Winter Soldier vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Random encounter in NYC. Who wins?

pym-ftw
Bruce if he really exploits his mobility advantage, otherwise Bucky.

deathslash
I'll go with bucky

relentless1
Bruce can deduce weaknesses and strengths almost instantly based on the smallest of things, he has a lot of weaponry that could neutralize winter soldiers strengths but even through all that i think winter soldier probably has the edge; he's an enhanced human meaning he's a harder fight than cap.. its a toss up that leans in buckys direction a little bit i think

deathslash
Originally posted by relentless1
Bruce can deduce weaknesses and strengths almost instantly based on the smallest of things, he has a lot of weaponry that could neutralize winter soldiers strengths but even through all that i think winter soldier probably has the edge; he's an enhanced human meaning he's a harder fight than cap.. its a toss up that leans in buckys direction a little bit i think don't forget that bucky doesn't pull his punches and he'd go for the kill if it comes to that

Mindship
I think Batman has to keep the fight ranged to have the advantage. Otherwise, Soldier likely wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by relentless1
Bruce can deduce weaknesses and strengths almost instantly based on the smallest of things, he has a lot of weaponry that could neutralize winter soldiers strengths but even through all that i think winter soldier probably has the edge; he's an enhanced human meaning he's a harder fight than cap.. its a toss up that leans in buckys direction a little bit i think
Enhanced? Is this new? Iirc he's only enhanced in one arm. Everything else is peak human

Golgo13
Probably Bruce. I would have said WS, because the reboot Bartman seemed pretty weak, but considering all the feats he has had, he is just as formidable, if not more so than Pre-Flashpoint.

SasuOna
Batman definitely can cripple winter soldier and I don't think WS even with an amped robotic arm is capable of keeping bruce down

pym-ftw
... Bucky could shoot him

-K-M-
Yeah it's not like batman has encountered people shooting at him before....oh wait

pym-ftw

He said Bucky has nothing that can put Bruce down, that's obviously foolish.

-K-M-
Indeed. Anyone can get lucky. But this fight isn't good for Bucky.

Sin I AM
Does bucky have any good ma feats?

pym-ftw
He beat 50's Cap who is class 20 and has plenty of feats himself
He has always done well vs Steve, Logan & all of Caps rogues.
Pre amp he was known to do missions that Cap couldn't go on.

JayDaDon
Not to mention, he REALLY did well against Iron man. Extremis Iron man.

-K-M-
Most of those fights he did have prep. I'd advise against going that route with PIS batman and his bag of tricks.

pym-ftw
Tbf 90% of Bucky's appearances are him being sent on mission and it's not like he prepped up a magic button like a prep god.

-K-M-
Most missions you do get prep and debriefed on the situation. He sometimes brings weapons he normally doesn't bring depending on the mission. The reason he also did missions cap wouldn't do is he was big on assassinations and that's not caps style.

But yes batman is far worse for that.

pym-ftw
That's what I'm saying

Bucky is generally prepped but idk how much prep helps him.

BruceSkywalker
Bruce takes care of business

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by -K-M-
Yeah it's not like batman has encountered people shooting at him before....oh wait
Bucky's handgun has quite some modifications done on it by S.H.I.E.L.D, it packs much higher firing rate than any normal handgun, and packs quite the wallop, and has been shown to go throug Kevlar and damage superhumans, at times severe damage to low-level ones.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Not to mention, he REALLY did well against Iron man. Extremis Iron man.
Iron Man was holding back tremendously in that fight.

HulkIsHulk
Batman 6/10

panthergod
Batman takes Bucky out.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Iron Man was holding back tremendously in that fight.

No doubt but even still, he did so much better than anyone in his weight class should have. Almost as good as Cap himself.

ITimekING
Originally posted by Golgo13
Probably Bruce. I would have said WS, because the reboot Bartman seemed pretty weak, but considering all the feats he has had, he is just as formidable, if not more so than Pre-Flashpoint. Yeah, New 52 Bats dismantled the Super Titan Gladiator who was strong enough to knock Superman on his ass, Batman's standard hits will cripple James.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.