Your character respect thread rankings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Hey, so since most of us - a decent majority i would think, Are respect thread makers, I figured, why not show the peoples how we see these characters?

So let me clarify, we're only ranking the characters that We have made a respect thread for, obviously we can talk about the ranking etc etc. obviously the rest can comment about rankings and give their own opinion, but I just wanna see what the creators think. So, here's the format.

Example
As Duelists:
Insert name here>Insert name here>Insert name here(They can also be equal etc)

As Force Users:
(same as above)

Overall
(Same thing)

I'm a little tight on time atm, but I'll do my rankings later on big grin

DarthAnt66
Tier 1:
Bandon
Nihilus

Tier 2:
Revan
Malak

Tier 3:
Cade
Nyriss
Bane

etc. etc.

WildBantha88
Duelist
1. Gnost-Dural
2. Darth Scabrous
3. Silri/Lanoree Brock

Force Powers
1. Lanoree Brock
2.Darth Scabrous
3. Gnost-Dural
4.Silri

Overall
1. Gnost-Dural
2. Lanoree Brock/Darth Scabrous
3. Silri

Fated Xtasy
As duelist:
1. - Depa Billaba
2. - Jaden Korr(these two could probably be changed imo)
3. - Tavion Axmis
4. - Alora

As Force Users:

1. - Jaden Korr.
2. - Tavion Axmis
3. - Depa Billaba
4. - Alora

Overall:
1. - Jaden Korr/Depa Billaba
2. - Tavion Axmis.
3. - Alora.

ILS
Interesting concept.

Duelists/Fighting Skill

1. Darth Maul (TPM), Darth Maul (TCW), Exar Kun, General Grievous
2. Quinlan Vos, Savage Opress
3. Boba Fett, Jango Fett
4. Xesh/Tau
5. Daegen Lok, Skal'nas
6. Ommin

Force Users

1. Exar Kun
2. Ommin
3. Xesh
4. Darth Maul (TCW), Skal'nas
5. Daegen Lok, Savage Opress
6. Quinlan Vos, TPM Maul
-Boba/Jango, General Grievous

Overall

1. Exar Kun
2. Ommin
3. Darth Maul (TCW)
4. Xesh, General Grievous
5. Savage Opress, TPM Maul
6. Quinlan Vos, Daegen Lok, Skal'nas
7. Boba/Jango

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by ILS
Overall
2. Ommin
3. Darth Maul (TCW)

http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2064095582.gif

Zenwolf
No interest for Non-Force Users? You made me sad!

DarthAnt66
Nope, no interest at all. Move along.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Zenwolf
No interest for Non-Force Users? You made me sad! I would really like to see Bossk get one

Angelalex242
Hmmm. Does Mara have a respect thread?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Hmmm. Does Mara have a respect thread?

Yeah, Nova or Silver made one iirc.

NewGuy01
Nova, yeah.

Angelalex242
Huh. There should really be a list somewhere of respect threads so I know which ones have been made already.

Q99
Tier 1, Saber, Force, Delivering Intelligence Reports:

Darth Caba

Also tier 1 in force:

Rivi-Anu

Tier 2 in sabers:

Rivi-Anu

Tier 3 in delivering intelligence reports:

Rivi-Anu

DarthAnt66
Duelists/Fighting Skill
1. Darth Malak
2. Revan
3. Darth Nyriss
4. Cade Skywalker
5. Darth Bane
6. Darth Nihilus

Force Users
1. Darth Nihilus
2. Revan
3. Darth Malak
4. Cade Skywalker
5. Darth Nyriss
6. Darth Bane

Overall
1. Darth Nihilus
2. Revan
3. Darth Malak
4. Cade Skywalker
5. Darth Nyriss
6. Darth Bane

ILS
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Huh. There should really be a list somewhere of respect threads so I know which ones have been made already. I think I may start one of those on here. As for updating it, we can just post an updated list as posts and anyone who wants to see the updated list just goes to the latest post.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
I think I may start one of those on here. As for updating it, we can just post an updated list as posts and anyone who wants to see the updated list just goes to the latest post.

Would become rather hard perhaps to find a particular respect thread if there's so many pages.

...What's the deal with not being able to edit posts anyway? That seems rather limiting.

ILS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Would become rather hard perhaps to find a particular respect thread if there's so many pages.

...What's the deal with not being able to edit posts anyway? That seems rather limiting. Nah I mean just keep re-posting the entire list with new threads every post.

Angelalex242
If you're really good, you can even get a mod to sticky the 'respect thread directory' so it doesn't get lost somewhere.

ILS
I guess it could be worth asking, since respect threads are such a popular aspect of this board.

DarthAnt66
ILS, I can make it if you want. I already did one before for SWF.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
ILS, I can make it if you want. I already did one before for SWF. http://i.imgur.com/n2Mxyyv.gif

DarthAnt66
Only difficulty with the thread is that we can't edit it once completed, so respect threads created after that date will not be on the thread.

ILS
We can just keep re-posting the entire updated list. All one would need to do to find it is go to the latest post.

DarthAnt66
True. But yeah, I'll make the thread this weekend. I been wanting to make one for a while now.

ILS
Hopefully it won't take too much time, less time away from your Revan thread which is kind of a disaster atm tbh imo

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
We can just keep re-posting the entire updated list. All one would need to do to find it is go to the latest post.

True could do that...but it seems so cluttered that way...but guess it can't be helped.

At any rate, I may need to move doing respect threads here now since CV has that new rule about scans...so I may make a Jix and Guri respect thread sometime.

Fated Xtasy
Would it not be best to ask a Mod to do this? Ushgarak has been active, maybe he can help with this?

Revanchiste
http://thrawnsrevenge.com/forums/index.php?topic=5142.msg50641#msg50641

P.Z zorry wrong link.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.