Blob with Martial Arts vs Thor/Sub-Mariner - H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Blob is taking on Thor and Subby in a hand to hand only brawl, with an extra twist. No prep or weapons, physical abilities only. Fight takes place in a neutral arena.

Round 1
Fight 1 - Blob vs Sub-Mariner
Fight 2 - Blob vs Thor

Round 2: Blob is enhanced. He has been trained up to the H2H fighting skill level of Hawkeye. He also has Batroc the Leaper's agility, leaping prowess, speed, and savate skills.

Fight 3 - Enhanced Blob vs Namor
Fight 4 - Enhanced Blob vs Thor

Round 3: Blob is further enhanced with Batman's knowledge of pressure point attacks
Fight 5 - Enhanced Blob vs Namor
Fight 6 - Enhanced Blob vs Thor
Fight 7 - Enhanced Blob vs Thor and Namor

Which fights does Blob win?

Sin I AM
He loses all three. It takes more than MA and agility to take these guys down.

carver9
I would give him the win over Namor.

Sin I AM
Why?

pym-ftw
Thor is arguably as skilled as Hawkeye

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Why?

Because he is that powerful. Blob is near immovable... a full fledged hit from Hulk took some time to move him out of his spot, can't see Namor replicating that. Blob is a beast, he is just dumb.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Because he is that powerful. Blob is near immovable... a full fledged hit from Hulk took some time to move him out of his spot, can't see Namor replicating that. Blob is a beast, he is just dumb.

He's never won any fights tho iirc, and his senses can be overloaded by a thunderclap. Namor is a beast, not being able to move wont save him from a beating

carver9
He's never won any fights tho iirc, and his senses can be overloaded by a thunderclap. Namor is a beast, not being able to move wont save him from a beating

Who has defeated him though?

Namor is a monster but I think Blob is too much for him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor is arguably as skilled as Hawkeye

Ask a Mod to edit your post before Mindset sees it, else...

Sin I AM
Who has defeated him though?

Namor is a monster but I think Blob is too much for him.

Colossus, hulk, marko, he's not really an elite strong man. Your short selling Namor

Silent Master
Colossus, hulk, marko, he's not really an elite strong man. Your short selling Namor

IIRC, Strong Guy has also beaten him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Silent Master
IIRC, Strong Guy has also beaten him.

Guido? Hmmm sounds like that was circumstantial. Never pictured him that strong

carver9

When did Colossus defeat him? Huh? Juggernaut jumped from a plane and landed on him, a Blob that wasn't even fighting him let alone paying him any attention. Surprised attack that would drop a lot of top tiers.

That's it, because you didn't prove much?

Sin I AM
Wtf has blob done AT ALL?

carver9
I already told you. Everyone he face, including top tiers, he give them fits.

thingy150

Everyone he faced* he has not done any of this for years, is blob even around anymore?

Silent Master
Guido? Hmmm sounds like that was circumstantial. Never pictured him that strong

It was several years ago, around X-Factor 107....I think it happened at an airport.

Sin I AM

So youre basing a win off the fact that he fought top tiers and lost? Even though Namor has fought top tiers and won? Blob has never won a fight

thingy150
Blob will find a way to lose, he is dumb as a rock , he is not very strong and the one thing he is supposed to do(not move) he is not very good at:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Colossusandblobunc142_2.jpg~original

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12397/757479-729795_hulk_moves_blob_marvel_fanfare_07_super.jpg.jpeg

krisblaze
Hell, guidos beaten blob too, in his weaker days

abhilegend
Namor would oneshot Blob in all honesty. When Blob faced Hercules in one of his better showings herc no sold his attacks and then Simon beat Blob up.

Sin I AM
I swear i remember cable knocking him out in new mutants

DarkSaint85
I'm all for more inventive threads, really, I am. This is an interesting thread idea. Just not against Thor/Namor.

h1a8
In a forum setting, blob with martial art ability and super agility wins, especially with pressure point ability.

krisblaze
^In a forum setting he'd still be less agile than Namor and Thor.

h1a8
Originally posted by krisblaze
^In a forum setting he'd still be less agile than Namor and Thor. not with batroc and hawkeyes agility combined they don't.

krisblaze
Originally posted by h1a8
not with batroc and hawkeyes agility combined they don't.
Their "combined" agility is still not very agile.

Thor and Namor have superhuman agility, they do not smile

basilisk
I've never seen Thor jumping and dodging around with the acrobatic feats and agility of Batroc. Maybe if he could do that he wouldn't get hit so much.

krisblaze
Okay.

Then you should read more Thor comics smile

Sin I AM
He doesn't because he doesn't have to. He can tank everything thrown his way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.