Black Bolt vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
BRB has stormbreaker

Fight takes place on earth/in space

Round 1: no voice

Round 2: voice

Who wins

thingy150
I guess the only battles people find interesting are ones that involve hulk, maybe they just like to laugh at the hulk fanboys.

deathslash
Boltagon takes the first fight with some trouble and definitely wins the second

Insane Titan
BB takes both.

thingy150
Reasons?

deathslash
Originally posted by thingy150
Reasons? boltagon too powerful for bill. Even without his voice; he still has the master blow, fair enough strength to provide a challenge, energy manipulation, enough durability to survive most of bill's best attacks, and enough intelligence to figure out a way to win.

thingy150
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-G7lTiIC1wLY/UOeStVl3-oI/AAAAAAAAJq0/JhN7wmUbpCc/s1600/ff46_3.jpg

Thing has stayed standing after the master blow, hardly think it would put down bill.

I feel like you are low balling bill, he has tanked hits from galactus and multiple planet busting attacks along with the fact he is very fast(spent the equivalent of hours in a millisecond and can perceive things ftl along with being very fast speed wise)

This fight is nowhere near as easy for black bolt as you think.

thingy150
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-G7lTiIC1wLY/UOeStVl3-oI/AAAAAAAAJq0/JhN7wmUbpCc/s1600/ff46_3.jpg

Thing has stayed standing after the master blow, hardly think it would put down bill.

I feel like you are low balling bill, he has tanked hits from galactus and multiple planet busting attacks along with the fact he is very fast(spent the equivalent of hours in a millisecond and can perceive things ftl along with being very fast speed wise)

This fight is nowhere near as easy for black bolt as you think.

thingy150
(accidental quote)

(why does edit make me quote sometimes?)

deathslash

This fight is nowhere near as easy for black bolt as you think. lowballing bill? I have the utmost respect and love for him. I already said that bb wins in a tough fight. The first fight is debatable but boltagon wrecks bill in the second.

thingy150
Bill has tanked greater, he is not just going to go down from black bolt screaming once, bolt's power is more implied than actual, the first fight i would give to bill but if you feel otherwise make an argument, you proclaiming bolt the winner does nothing for him in this thread.

Time Immemorial
BRB one shots him with Stormbreaker right on his face.

thingy150
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
BRB one shots him with Stormbreaker right on his face.

I made this fight because i thought it had not been done before but i think bill has the clear advantage, bolt's power is more implied, he does not really have the feats to match a power house of bills stature.

thingy150
Originally posted by deathslash
lowballing bill? I have the utmost respect and love for him. I already said that bb wins in a tough fight. The first fight is debatable but boltagon wrecks bill in the second.

Bolts voice is not powerful enough to "wreck" bill, brb has tanked much more powerful things than black bolts voice, prove to me bolt can "wreck" bill, prove to me he is powerful enough.

I don't think you know much about bill or bolt, you tried to use the master blow to say that bolt had the advantage when black bolt has done nothing special with his master blow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.