M.Manhunter -Vs- Marvel U

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

What's M.Manhunter record after 10 fights in Marvel U ?

Fight 1.

Vs Iron Man

Fight 2.

Vs Hyperion

Fight 3.

Vs Dr.Strange

Fight 4.

Vs Cls.Thor

Fight 5.

Black Bolt

Fight 6.

Vs Spectrum

Fight 7.

Vs Hulk

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki

Fight 9.

Vs Silver Surfer

Fight 10.

Vs Thanos

thingy150
All i know is that he stomps round 7 stick out tongue

riv6672

Draw Vs Iron Man

Win Vs Hyperion

Loss Vs Dr.Strange

Loss Vs Cls.Thor

Win Vs Black Bolt

Win Vs Spectrum

Loss Vs Hulk

Win Vs Cls.Loki

Loss Vs Silver Surfer

Loss Vs Thanos

4, 5, 1

eaebiakuya
Draw against Ironman...win against classic Loki and Black Bolt...and lose vs Hulk wacko

Glorificus
Stops at 3.

Star428
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Draw against Ironman...win against classic Loki and Black Bolt...and lose vs Hulk wacko

LOL. MM must've gotten a serious downgrade in DCnU because the pre-DCnU version would wreck Ironman and eventually beat Hulk after a while (maybe right away if his telepathy works on Hulk). All this is assuming he uses his full powerset wisely and doesn't forget about half his powers like he does in the comics. Since it's a forum fight, PIS and CIS should be off which means he wouldn't lose to those two. But, that's pre-DCnU version though that I'm referring to.

eaebiakuya
Imo MM beat Strange. Current Strange is vulnerable to TP. MM is also far faster than Strange.

Originally posted by Star428
LOL. MM must've gotten a serious downgrade in DCnU because the pre-DCnU version would wreck Ironman and eventually beat Hulk after a while (maybe right away if his telepathy works on Hulk). All this is assuming he uses his full powerset wisely and doesn't forget about half his powers like he does in the comics. Since it's a forum fight, PIS and CIS should be off which means he wouldn't lose to those two. But, that's pre-DCnU version though that I'm referring to.

DCNU MM have good feats in TP, strengh (best than any pre reboot) and speed.

The guy just had no idea about he was talking...

Star428
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Imo MM beat Strange. Current Strange is vulnerable to TP. MM is also far faster than Strange.

DCNU MM have good feats in TP, strengh (best than any pre reboot) and speed.

The guy just had no idea about he was talking...

If DCnU version is really superior to pre-DCnU version as you claim then I don't understand how you can say Iron Man stalemates him.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Fight 1.

Vs Iron Man, MM 9/10

Fight 2.

Vs Hyperion, MM 7/10

Fight 3.

Vs Dr.Strange, MM 6/10

Fight 4.

Vs Cls.Thor, MM 4/10

Fight 5.

Black Bolt, MM 8/10

Fight 6.

Vs Spectrum, Dunno

Fight 7.

Vs Hulk, MM 8/10

Fight 8.

Vs Cls.Loki, MM 7/10

Fight 9.

Vs Silver Surfer

Fight 10, MM 5/10

Vs Thanos, MM 2/10

relentless1
Jonn beats all except Thanos

krisblaze
He'll get wins against all but Thanos.

I think he gets a majority against; 1, 2, 6 and 7.

riv6672
Saw scans of DCnu MM beating Mon-El recently. Thats pretty impressive. Its one of the things i used to figure out my list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.