Star Wars The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan Expansion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Below are major links for those who wish to experience the journey of Revan's final days without playing the game:

Rishi Storyline Main Cutscenes:
Republic Full Storyline Cutscenes 1/2
Republic Full Storyline Cutscenes 2/2
Empire Full Storyline Cutscenes 1/2
Empire Full Storyline Cutscenes 2/2

Yavin 4 Storyline Main Cutscenes:
Republic Full Storyline Cutscenes
Empire Full Storyline Cutscenes

Additional Links :
Darth Revan Operation Battle

What are your thoughts on the expansion? Do you approve of Revan's death? More links to come soon!

NewGuy01
Still trying to piece some shit together. As far as I can tell there's nothing cool about the OP fight except some boss saber throwing, no meteor shower type stuff. IDK about the story fight, I have yet to see it.

DarthAnt66
Nah, the boss fight looks insane. Insane in terms of difficulty and mechanics, not in terms of feats.
No footage of the canonical story fight with the Emperor's Wrath (or anyone) has been released yet.

DarthAnt66
I won't be playing SoR until Friday. Working on the RT.
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/12-02-2014/4M30Sd.gif

ares834
laughing out loud

That was honest to god some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen... TOR is so ****in awful. Thank god this shit was never canon. thumb up

carthage
Marr is a failure as a Sith, and Vitiate's "empire' was a disgrace to the entire Sith order.

It was good to see Satele get tossed into a wall though.

psmith81992
Originally posted by ares834
laughing out loud

That was honest to god some of the stupidest shit I have ever seen... TOR is so ****in awful. Thank god this shit was never canon. thumb up

thumb up

DarthAnt66
99% sure the writers were high when writing this story.
http://s27.postimg.org/3ou7qex8x/revan_sayen.gif

Sinious
The story sucks. Dark Revan's voice acting was bad, the Emperor's was terrible. idk why would they even change his voice

I liked this line:

"No one person, not even Revan can truly destroy the Emperor."

And this one big grin

"We are food. All life was born to be his food."

carthage
Sidious can destroy Vitiate with ease might I add.

DarthAnt66
Pfft, Vitiate is on an entirely different level then Sidious. It would be like cat vs mouse, tbh.

carthage
I agree except he is a mouse that needs a nexus and refuses to die due to bad writing from stoned geeks.

Sinious
I like how all these new accolades annoy Carthage.

carthage
Why would they annoy me when Vitiate is and always will be inferior to Sidious?

DarthAnt66
Carthage, this thread is about the expansion, not you being silly. Please contribute positively or you will be kicked from it.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Why would they annoy me when Vitiate is and always will be inferior to Sidious?

No one denies that. The fact that he is above the likes of Caedus and could stomp the likes of Dooku hurts your tiny brain though.

carthage
Don't kick me..not after all we've been through.

But ok.

My contribution is that the storyline should've been better thought out, and that Revan's end was very lackluster compared to what it should've been. He should've faced stronger characters, there shouldn've been more explosions, and they completely ignored the history of Yavin and that's grating to me.

DarthAnt66
The fact that there was not ONE mention of Exar Kun was annoying, yeah.

NewGuy01
So Exar slept through all of this, yet a few Jedi Padawans being on Yavin IV is able to wake him.

#logic

Sinious
Maybe he was hiding from Vitiate or Revan and his forces?

carthage
Revans power would've awaken him

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
The story sucks. Dark Revan's voice acting was bad, the Emperor's was terrible.

thumb up I gotta admit though, the scenes with the female republic soldier are pretty great. This expansion sucks though, I can't help but cringe at what they might do with Vitiate.

NewGuy01
TBH whatever they do with Vitiate is fine, story-wise he sucked in the first place. The problem with Revan was that they wrecked something that was previously something good.

Sinious
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
thumb up I gotta admit though, the scenes with the female republic soldier are pretty great. This expansion sucks though, I can't help but cringe at what they might do with Vitiate.

It sucks yeah.

Vitiate is an intelligent version of Nihilus at this point. He'll try to annihilate the galaxy but a strike team will stop him. Making great characters die at the hands of random strike teams with no history with them is what ruins every character in SWTOR and that's what will happen to Vitiate like every other character in the game.

I just hope they don't turn his cold, soulless style into a raging dark side entity kinda thing.

The Merchant
Can someone do a quick short summary on the important parts? Too lazy to watch.

DarthAnt66
Revan is back. He comes up with a master plan to destroy both the Republic and Empire fleets. Protags stop the plan. Revan flees to Yavin to reawaken the Emperor so he can kill him. Revan is defeated and killed before he can finish the ritual, but Emperor re-awakes anyway. Revan is now a ghost and the Empire/Republic prepare to fight Vitiate.

carthage
Annoying talking and plans to infiltrate the temple, Satele/Marr and fodder characters encounter Revan, he goes into a dialogue, Revan blasts them back, Revan talks with his ghost, Revan disintegrates, He who walks into a lightsaber gives a lame speech, two girls kiss, and Darth Failure congratulates one of the ladies and makes her head of Sith intelligence.

The Merchant
WTH is that Owl alien....

The Merchant
What was the plan to destroy the Republic and Empire fleets? And trying to bring back the Emperor sounds like an awful plan...

psmith81992
Good thing I stopped playing this crap 18 months ago.

The Merchant
Oh hey! What Revan tried to do to destroy the Sith and Republic fleets was similar to how Ulic wanted to destroy the Republic fleet.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I won't be playing SoR until Friday. Working on the RT.
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/12-02-2014/4M30Sd.gif

Looks to me like the protagonist is the only one who resists.

ares834
We see her go flying at the start...

The Merchant
Since Revan and the protagonists didn't wake Exar Kun, but Luke and his students did, that means Luke and his Jedi>>>>TOR Strike team! cool

DarthAnt66
Erm what? We see her get flied back. In fact, she was the first to fly back.
http://i59.servimg.com/u/f59/17/73/92/12/thrown10.jpg

Nephthys
We see her go flying at the start...

Ah yes, didn't catch her.

DarthAnt66
You ready to admit Revan>Tython now?

Nephthys
No.

The Merchant
I think it's more important to note that Gantoris>>Revan.

carthage
lmao

DarthAnt66
Seriously? messed Revan doing Essence Transfer, being stated more powerful then any protagonist, and TKing the Strike Team wasn't enough for you?

ares834
A weaker Revan I might add.

Nephthys
Seriously? messed Revan doing Essence Transfer, being stated more powerful then any protagonist, and TKing the Strike Team wasn't enough for you?

I haven't watched the footage yet. So I can't make an informed comment as of yet. He is still being amped by the massassi temple, right?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
He is still being amped by the massassi temple, right?
Not really. The Republic/Empire bombarded the temple and destroyed the device that had all that energy so Vitiate couldn't return (fail on their part, I guess). The energy left on the planet can be equally harnessed by Marr, Beniko, and Shae. And Shan's BM amps them even farther, and stops hindering effects of lightsiders. So a double amped Darth Marr, Beniko, and Shae, and probably a normal-slightly amped Satele, Theron, and Wookie is pretty insane. Plus, for personal satisfaction just to see your response, prove to me Revan was actively drawing upon the nexus and not his own energies. smokin'

Nephthys
Shae is a Bounty Hunter. I doubt she'd be harnessing shit.

DarthAnt66
Poor choice of words on my part. I mean that the dark energies would be benefiting her non-voluntarily, not voluntarily.

carthage
Lol @ Neph questioning Revan's amp but not doing the same for all of Bane's feats

Nephthys
Why would a non-force sensitive benefit from dark energies?

DarthAnt66
Because they have midichlorians and get a constant (but negligible) supply of Force too.
Shae embraces morals and codes that aligns with what is needed to embrace the dark side.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Lol @ Neph questioning Revan's amp but not doing the same for all of Bane's feats

DarthAnt66
Guys, stop being mean to Nephthys. He's too fluffy and purrfect.

NewGuy01
Also, that doesn't matter Ant. Shae isn't using the Force, so it really doesn't matter. If anything, as a normal human, her life force would be slowly seeping away.

Nephthys
Because they have midichlorians and get a constant (but negligible) supply of Force too.
Shae embraces morals and codes that aligns with what is needed to embrace the dark side.

Thus any boost would be negligible, if it's even possible their would be one. Non-force sensitives may still be connected to the force but it doesn't benefit them in any way. They cannot draw upon it's power.

Darkside nexuses tend to only harm and negatively effect non-force sensitives, not help them. Regardless of if they're mean people.

DarthAnt66
Nah, did you read The Old Republic: Annihilation? Drew made a new concept that even non Force-users are affected by the Force.

Nephthys
Define affected.

DarthAnt66
*shrugs* That's the term he used in his blog when he was ranting over how he is revolutionizing Star Wars.

NewGuy01
Regardless of that fact, she'd still be impacted negatively if anything. Ordinary beings are slowly sapped of their life forces on Dark Nexuses.

DarthAnt66
I have a vague memory of reading something that said the opposite, but whatevs. I would get into the debate, but the BM cancels all negative shit out anyways.

Nephthys
She hadn't activated the BM when he TK'd them.

DarthAnt66
I'm sitting here not knowing how to reply without offending you, so I guess I'll just tell you my current mode.

The Merchant
So is TOR almost gunna be done when it comes to storyline?

DarthAnt66
Nah, they have an entire Vitiate storyline in the works. After that? Probably.

Nephthys
I'm sitting here not knowing how to reply without offending you, so I guess I'll just tell you my current mode.

Kinda weird that he only does that in the Empire playthrough too. Theres a lot of differences in how that convo goes that I can see.

Also, it might not have been TK. What's up with the lights and the flash when he does it?

DarthAnt66
The Wrath's storyline is the canonical one. There is additional dialogue with Revan and Vitiate in it that no other features.
But yeah, the Republic and Imperial convos go entirely different, and the Republic brings even more people to the party.
The lights and flashes are the classic TOR Revan effects. You see them in numerous cutscenes. Just looks cool, I guess.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Despite the lackluster voice, Vitiate's return was pretty badass.

Oh yeah.....Revan too. It really shouldn't be in question that he's>HoT anymore, lol.

ILS
Exar Kun should come back in a new expansion and make Revan and Vitiate's Force Essences into a shiny pair of gauntlets.

DarthAnt66
@XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up The voice was annoying. I liked his original one. Him scaring the SHIT out of Darth Revan was hilarious.
Go to the Empire version, then look at Darth Revan when you here Vitiate laughing. Revan shit his pants.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's been re-established that Vitiate is so far above everyone else that it isn't even funny, which is good I suppose.

DarthAnt66
Well yeah, he made the Dark Lord who didn't give a shit about Malachor look like a scared dog.

ILS
Originally posted by ILS
Exar Kun should come back in a new expansion and make Revan and Vitiate's Force Essences into a shiny pair of gauntlets.

Nephthys
The Wrath's storyline is the canonical one. There is additional dialogue with Revan and Vitiate in it that no other features.
But yeah, the Republic and Imperial convos go entirely different, and the Republic brings even more people to the party.
The lights and flashes are the classic TOR Revan effects. You see them in numerous cutscenes. Just looks cool, I guess.

Not sure that's quite how canonicity works.

Classic TOR Revan effects? Which cutscenes do you mean?

DarthAnt66
BioWare Dev's said they won't do anything with Exar Kun,

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In other news: Vitiate's exit of the Temple made a nuclear warhead seem docile.

ares834
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's been re-established that Vitiate is so far above everyone else that it isn't even funny, which is good I suppose.

Only when fueled by the deaths of all those who died in the war against the Revanites. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Not sure that's quite how canonicity works.

Classic TOR Revan effects? Which cutscenes do you mean?
It is. Watch the differences in storylines.

Every cutscene of Revan from TOR has those effects.

ILS
BioWare Dev's said they won't do anything with Exar Kun, There isn't a strike team that could contend with his divine wrath.

DarthAnt66
Only when fueled by the deaths of all those who died in the war against the Revanites. thumb up
He was only fueled to the point where he could only return to the physical realm for like 5 seconds. erm No where near his full power.

ares834
No where near his full power.

Proof?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

? Vitiate was on the brink of death, and all those that died (partly) restored him. He didn't get some major amp. And as Ant said, he wasn't at full power anyways (as Satele claimed.) The mass genocide of the entire planet would have allowed for such.

Nephthys
It is. Watch the differences in storylines.

Every cutscene of Revan from TOR has those effects.

Differences in cutscene's don't confer canonicity.

Well I just checked that and nope.

DarthAnt66
Differences in cutscene's don't confer canonicity.

Well I just checked that and nope.
No like, it was entirely different. Like Yin vs Yang.

Do I really have to scavenge for them, or can you do it on your own?

DarthAnt66
Proof?
If he was his full power (or even near it), he would have returned to the physical realm fully, kicked the shit out of Revan, then consume the galaxy (the point of stopping Revan).

ares834
? Vitiate was on the brink of death, and all those that died (partly) restored him. He didn't get some major amp. And as Ant said, he wasn't at full power anyways (as Satele claimed.) The mass genocide of the entire planet would have allowed for such.

Where does Satele say that? All I've seen her say is that he is "not as strong as he might have been if Revan succeeded. But he was strong enough."

Nephthys
No like, it was entirely different. Like Yin vs Yang.

Do I really have to scavenge for them, or can you do it on your own?

Isn't it just two sentences?

Dude, I literally just watched all two of them. Theres no sparkly lights and flash thing.

ares834
If he was his full power (or even near it), he would have returned to the physical realm fully, kicked the shit out of Revan, then consume the galaxy (the point of stopping Revan).

All speculation on your part. And as we see in TOR, full power Vitiate can't consume the galaxy on a whim, he needed a ritual.

DarthAnt66
Isn't it just two sentences?

Dude, I literally just watched all two of them. Theres no sparkly lights and flash thing.
LOL no. All different animation and everything. All different dialogue, etc etc.
The "two sentences" was the difference between the Wrath and other Imps.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Go to Foundry battle, and Revan Return's trailer.

DarthAnt66
All speculation on your part. And as we see in TOR, full power Vitiate can't consume the galaxy on a whim, he needed a ritual.
Speculation based off of evidence. And Vitiate there was far weaker then what he is becoming now.

ares834
Speculation based off of evidence. And Vitiate there was far weaker then what he has become now.

So you're claiming TOR Vitiate is weaker than he is now. Right?

DarthAnt66
No. Current Vitiate is too weak to even stay in the physical realm. He will be far greater then 1.0 TOR Vitiate by 4.0, though, yeah.

Nephthys
LOL no. All different animation and everything. All different dialogue, etc etc.
The "two sentences" was the difference between the Wrath and other Imps.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Go to Foundry battle, and Revan Return's trailer.

Yeah, the difference between the Wrath and other Imps is what I'm talking about.

Yes, I'm watching the Foundry battle. He glows with a yellow light as you walk up to him, which is totally different from the thing we're talking about. In the Revan's Return trailer they show him using lightning, but thats it.

ares834
No. Current Vitiate is too weak to even stay in the physical realm. He will be far greater then 1.0 TOR Vitiate by 4.0, though, yeah.

erm

That he is unable to create a body doesn't mean he weaker than he was in TOR.

DarthAnt66
erm

That he is unable to create a body doesn't mean he weaker than he was in TOR. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5cA6ePVLDY&t=15m56s

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Where does Satele say that? All I've seen her say is that he is "not as strong as he might have been if Revan succeeded. But he was strong enough."

There's nothing backing the notion that he'd been at full power, and the scores of dead amplified it to new levels, or that they brought him from the brink of death to beyond his full power, (which wouldn't matter anyways, lest you discount the Nathema ritual as well.) If he'd been full power, he would have come back to physical form, which was literally the entire point of Revan's plot. Aka, "He wasn't as strong as he might have been if Revan brought him back to physical form, but he was strong enough to make a nuke." Even before this ordeal, it was stated at least twice that Revan stood no chance against the Emperor, and that his power makes the Dread Master's seem insignificant in comparison. He's head, shoulders knees and toes above any other individual of the era, and nothing can change that.

DarthAnt66
Yeah, the difference between the Wrath and other Imps is what I'm talking about.

Yes, I'm watching the Foundry battle. He glows with a yellow light as you walk up to him, which is totally different from the thing we're talking about. In the Revan's Return trailer they show him using lightning, but thats it.
Oh okay. You should have specified.

They don't show Revan using lightning.

ares834
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5cA6ePVLDY&t=15m56s

Your point? How does that mean he is weaker exactly?

DarthAnt66
Your point? How does that mean he is weaker exactly?
erm It was a reaction to Vitiate's power, not a argumentative reply. Confusion should be cleared up by 3.1 though, hopefully.

Nephthys
Oh okay. You should have specified.

They don't show Revan using lightning.

Why? When tal;king about what makes the Wrath the canon class it should be assumed I'm asking bout what makes it canon over all classes, not just the Republic ones.

That's the lightning storm animation.

ares834
There's nothing backing the notion that he'd been at full power, and the scores of dead amplified it to new levels, or that they brought him from the brink of death to beyond his full power, (which wouldn't matter anyways, lest you discount the Nathema ritual as well.)

Which is a good thing I didn't state that.

If he'd been full power, he would have come back to physical form, which was literally the entire point of Revan's plot. Aka, "He wasn't as strong as he might have been if Revan brought him back to physical form, but he was strong enough to make a nuke." Even before this ordeal, it was stated at least twice that Revan stood no chance against the Emperor, and that his power makes the Dread Master's seem insignificant in comparison. He's head, shoulders knees and toes above any other individual of the era, and nothing can change that.

Sure he is more powerful than anyone else at the time. No arguments there.

DarthAnt66
Why? When tal;king about what makes the Wrath the canon class it should be assumed I'm asking bout what makes it canon over all classes, not just the Republic ones.

That's the lightning storm animation.
Because it has the most content and is the most impactful to the story. no expression

Nope, it's the scene where Revan does his fancy Force Fold trick or whatever.

Nephthys
Because it has the most content and is the most impactful to the story. no expression

Nope, it's the scene where Revan does his fancy Force Fold trick or whatever.

Like I said, that alone doesn't strictly indicate it's the canon one. Maybe it should be or will be, but maybe maybe maybe.

Either way, its not the same.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which is a good thing I didn't state that.

Then what was your point in saying:

This implies that Vitiate was either amped or at his full power. Both of which are incorrect, and irrelevant, as it still becomes Vitiate's strength to command.

Sure he is more powerful than anyone else at the time. No arguments there.

Sure, but all this dispels the notion that any are actually close to him.

DarthAnt66
*sits down* Who do you think is the canon storyline, Nephthys? And yes it does, lol.

Nephthys
*sits down* Who do you think is the canon storyline, Nephthys? And yes it does, lol.

There is no canon storyline yet.

DarthAnt66
I'm rolling my eyes so far back into my head I'm dead.
I guess this comes with the "Hero of Tython>Revan" package.

Nephthys
I'm rolling my eyes so far back into my head I'm dead.
I guess this comes with the "Hero of Tython>Revan" package.

Sorry to reign on your parade.

ares834
There is no canon storyline yet.

There will never be a canon storyline.

DarthAnt66
My parade is continuing as scheduled, with the entire rest of civilization behind me.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It still greatly saddens me that Darth Marr got no feats.

Selenial
Sorry to reign on your parade.

Neph, do you have a Barsen'thor respect thread? You do, right?

DarthAnt66
Yep. Too bad Revan can ragdoll her, given his new feats.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial
Neph, do you have a Barsen'thor respect thread? You do, right?

Yes. Click on my name and scroll down to near the end.

carthage
Yep. Too bad Revan can ragdoll her, given his new feats.

thumb up

Selenial
Yes. Click on my name and scroll down to near the end.

Oh I don't have need of it, just something to add.
I did the hundreds of conversation routes with Satele to see all the new accolades, and one caught my eye, thought you might want it.

In truth, you are becoming one of the greatest force users our order has ever seen

Nephthys
thumb up

Thanks! What convo is it from?

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_GOqDXuhe8&t=23m23s
Easily the highlight of Shadow of Revan. Must watch.

Selenial
thumb up

Thanks! What convo is it from?

Every class has a unique mission, Satele calls you on Riishi as:

She views your knowledge as Vital to future Jedi, future rift alliance members etc as they rebuild after the war. Wants Barsen'thor to create a holocron to pass down her legacy, knowledge, and document her change. You have the ability to say you're not worthy, and she replies with that.

I'm not done yet, there might be more from the master you have to speak to but I doubt it. Mainly i've heard visions from him, but yeh.

DarthAnt66
Hate to run Selenial's spotlight, but Nephthys, your welcome:
"Your role in bringing light to the Revanites' conspiracy is only further proof of your tremendous skill and connection to the Force.
What's more, you've battled against the Children of the Emperor and triumphed where so many others fell."

Nephthys
Source? Satele again?

Hopefully theres quotes for all the classes.

DarthAnt66
Why did you say thanks for Selenial and not me? And there is, and I have them all in front of me. You are being mean though.

Nephthys
I was going to say thanks after you told me the source. Touchy. erm

Sel's quote was better though. awegimp

DarthAnt66
Selenial's quote is no where to be seen in any of my dialogue archives. Absolutely no where.

DarthAnt66
And don't get me wrong, I like Sel a lot and know she has credibility, but just confused.
Here is what I'm looking through: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/6bf9f7c8e8c3b39f2076/raw/427ce6261520411a4f5d24e5bfa29f98c032aca4/gistfile1.xml

Selenial
And don't get me wrong, I like Sel a lot and know she has credibility, but just confused.
Here is what I'm looking through: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/anonymous/6bf9f7c8e8c3b39f2076/raw/427ce6261520411a4f5d24e5bfa29f98c032aca4/gistfile1.xml

That chain is... Odd.

It starts more than halfway through the quest, ignoring all of Satele's dialogue and the predictions on the eshka that the Jedi makes, as well as his actual instructions for the quest.

*shrug*

DarthAnt66
Do you recall any other dialogue in that conversation that I can try and track?

Nephthys
Looks like the HoT gets named Battlemaster of the Order.

Selenial
Do you recall any other dialogue in that conversation that I can try and track?

A few.

She said Gnost Dural and *blank* send their regards, that Barsen'thors input is missed on the council. one of the replies was why Barsen'thor gets the feeling the council prefers her out of their way, to which Satele says isn't true and she's always welcome on Tython even if they're not being invaded. You could say history isn't important, to which her reply is (exactly) "Then why are we Jedi?"

A few others I remember are along the lines of doccumenting the change as Barsen'thor grows and changes, and that she didn't think their line was secure so they can't discuss the revanites.

DarthAnt66
Another fun fact: Revan's second lightsaber is red.

Selenial
Found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHtByStD88w

Unfortunately Dulfy picked option 1, not 2...

DarthAnt66
Hm, thanks. It seems they implanted that scene after the updates for the rest of the dialogue.

Selenial
So, apparently Lana can move with lightning fast speed....

More feats for Revan -_-

DarthAnt66

Selenial
"When an Imperial officer suggested she would not understand the nuances of conflict, he lost his right hand to a Lightning fast Lightsaber strike."

DarthAnt66
Would you mind posting this here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t594210.html?

NewGuy01
Finally, Revan gets a decent speed feat.

EDIT: Where is that from?

DarthAnt66
He has way better ones then that one. erm Thank you though Selenial!!!! big grin

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Finally, Revan gets a decent speed feat.

EDIT: Where is that from?

Codex entry on Lana Beniko's SIS folder.

DarthAnt66
Selenial, do you know of Revan's codex entry? I'm sure theres some shit on there.

Selenial
Oh and Neph, Barsen'thor completely speedblitzes this guy with a lightsaber on Riishi, he was a revanite Sith Lord, under 3 seconds and dead.

NewGuy01
Oh, it's a speed feat for Lana... How does that translate to a Revan feat?

Selenial
Selenial, do you know of Revan's codex entry? I'm sure theres some shit on there.

It's pretty meh, just an explanation of his life, no feats.

Not sure if he has a new one for Shadow of Revan, I haven't got off Rishii yet so I don't know.

Selenial
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Oh, it's a speed feat for Lana... How does that translate to a Revan feat?
She was one of the people he faced off against.

There's been debate about how good is feat on Yavin is, people saying Lana is a mook etc. However Theron thinks her Dark Council worthy, and that quote proves she wasnt bad with a blade, it's showing how impressive it is that Revan kept up with the 3 of them + Wrath.

DarthAnt66
There's been debate?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial
Oh and Neph, Barsen'thor completely speedblitzes this guy with a lightsaber on Riishi, he was a revanite Sith Lord, under 3 seconds and dead.

Groovy.

Lol @ lightning fast hyperbole though.

DarthAnt66
Woah! Malak reference! The original KotOR blades of Malak and Revan are in the OP!
http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/swtor-revan-operation-guide-5.jpg

NewGuy01

The_Tempest
Skipped around for the good stuff and found a lot of bad instead.

Nephthys
The only important part is this:

OMG. Revan Tks the entire strike team backwards. Wanking this to Yoda level.
13:05 : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HyTbSRQQuS0

carthage
Blowing back Wrath, Satele, Marr >> hurling pods that fat Chagrians sit on

#Sidious=Revan

The_Tempest
The only important part is this:

Saw that. It was mildly impressive indeed! But dat voice... and dat characterization.

A strong Force push vs. the death knell of what made Revan intriguing. Do you consider this a victory, Beefy? Or a defeat?

carthage
I would think that voice certainly rivals Mcdiarmid cackling and speaking like he's auditioning for a horror film.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>