Beta Ray Bill vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
ww3 black adam

Bill of course has stormbreaker

Everyone debate without bias(lets not make this marvel fans vs dc fans like people always do)

Takes place on an abandoned planet 2 times the size of earth

who wins?

Stoic
Tie. Both have nasty dispositions, both can fly at break neck speed, BA has speedier punches, Bill has more versatility because of the hammer, durability is about the same, strength levels are about the same. It also depends on the battlefield. Bill's done his best work in outer space.

thingy150
It would be a nasty brawl and you are totally right about their dispositions, bill has a better chance then thor considering he actually uses stormbreakers abilities.

Stoic
Originally posted by thingy150
It would be a nasty brawl and you are totally right about their dispositions, bill has a better chance then thor considering he actually uses stormbreakers abilities.

Yep I just think that out in the open Bill would be an even match for BA, but in a close space BA would probably win, because of his ability to rain blow after blow down on Bill who doesn't exactly have the HF of Lobo, Hulk, or Orion to compensate for the abuse. I think that it really depends on the arena that they match up at.

thingy150
They could technically destroy the planet or fly into space, is there a rule stating they are not aloud to leave the battle zone, i think that they would probably end up in space or destroying the planet tho.

krisblaze
Bill could win if he goes all out from the start, but he probably wont and so he loses :-)

thingy150
Originally posted by krisblaze
Bill could win if he goes all out from the start, but he probably wont and so he loses :-)

He is going all out, op says bloodlusted.

(edit) shit i forgot to put that in the op, i meant to since ww3 black adam will be bloodlusted.

I know the rules say not to change the op but i meant to put this in in the 1st place, BOTH ARE BLOODLUSTED

Golgo13
Adam.

carver9
Adam wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.