Most promising Padawans/trainees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Throughout the comics, stories, or games there are padwans or students that exhibit a lot of potential or force ability more so than their peers. In the EU what are some of the lesser known padwans who exhibited great skill/power, whether its Whie from Dark Rendezvous or Sidirri from Dark times. What were some of their better moments in the force/duels, and with a little more exposition how would they have turned out/ what path would they have chosen?

ILS
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker

Am I doing this right?

Fated Xtasy
Jaden Korr

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
In the EU what are some of the lesser known padwans who exhibited great skill/power

ILS
That was the joke dbm

Zenwolf
Zett Jukassa, just a Padawan and he made it out of the Jedi Temple which was being overrun by Clones and was able to deflect multiple blaster shots and take down some Clones before finally dying and he was only 10.

Had he survived, he would have become a rather powerful Jedi Knight imo with great swordsmanship.

ILS
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Zett Jukassa, just a Padawan and he made it out of the Jedi Temple which was being overrun by Clones and was able to deflect multiple blaster shots and take down some Clones before finally dying and he was only 10.

Had he survived, he would have become a rather powerful Jedi Knight imo with great swordsmanship. Kid had some real stones.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ILS
Kid had some real stones.

Of course he was trained by Cin Drallig!

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Of course he was trained by Cin Drallig!

He was? I thought that was Whie and that girl Bene messed

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
He was? I thought that was Whie and that girl Bene messed

He trained them too, he trained a lot of people given his position as Battlemaster including Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Although Zett was also trained by Mireme Unill before he died and Zett went to Cin.

Q99
Rivi-Anu, of course. Her power was vast, and only shown briefly before she died.

StealthRanger
Jax Pavan deflecting a literal laser from less than 10 meters away with his force enchanced reflexes

Revanchiste
Anakin Obiwan (XD Qui Gon at the begin didn't want him as apprentice....)
And Revan, yhea remember him as padawan !!!!

Came from the unknow region and peharps out the galaxy border line. An apprentice who learn very quicly, his devotion, witha great understanding of the force....

Galen Marek but he were taken by vader not his father...

Q99
Saarai.

As an apprentice, she was able to match a Hand in the force.

More than likely, had circumstances not intervened, she'd have grown as strong as her father.

Revanchiste
There is also many Faalen padawans....

Q99
Originally posted by Revanchiste
There is also many Faalen padawans....

Any of noteworthy ability?

Hm, the 'Taris Four,' the Padawans in the Jedi Covenant Padawan Massacre seemed to be rising stars...

DarthAnt66
Revan

Nephthys
Lesser known? erm

Revanchiste
I don't know a lot about of them.. I know one girl who where a deadly sith after faalening to the dark side (O.K shitty joke... Me admiting. Youderstand?)

Fated Xtasy
Sirak, Bruck Chun and Ferus Olin come to mind.

|King Joker|
Why Bruck Chun?

DarthAnt66
Ahsoka Tano.

Revanchiste
Xanto !!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.