Cross dressing film...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fovman
Hi all, Can anyone please help with a film i recently watched, its about a youngish lad who ends up dressing as a girl to please a slightly older man, during the film the elder of the two hits a chap outside a cafe/bar for talking to his "girlfriend" and later in the film he takes the younger to meet his parents at the seaside home where they live, he later drives him to the beach where he makes him strip off his female clothes and drives off leaving him on the sand in tears, He also says that he has to dress as a girl as he's "not gay" and its the only way he can make love to him... ive recently suffered a stroke which has effected my memory and for the life of me i cant remember the title of this film.. PLEASE HELP, the film was well acted and the storyline was excellent... I think i first read about this film in moviecus but ive searched and searched but to no avail..Thanks in advance to anyone who can help..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.