Revan: Can he Force Fold?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Thoughts? During the Foundry, we see him disappear in a flash during both the battle and a cutscene. Then in the Yavin fight, he teleports around as well. Thoughts?

NewGuy01
When does he teleport on Yavin?

DarthAnt66
During the battle, numerous times too. He will automatically teleport from wherever he is to the center of the battle.
A sound effect happens, and when he goes to his new spot, there's a explosion of energy and shit.
This happens when he does his ball of energy mechanic feat. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LrxFsr-CAc&t=11m13s

The Merchant
Probably.

WildBantha88
No he cant

Board Walker
Revan confirmed to be above DE sidious.

Revanchiste
But Vitiate ztill zuperior to him....

Board Walker
Originally posted by Revanchiste
But Vitiate ztill zuperior to him....

Vitiate was so afraid of Revan that he fled the moment his spirit came into existence, he was terrified to face Dark Revan 3.0 in combat.

Revanchiste
Vitiate were afraid about Exar Kun too during hisleep... But he was clearly above him..
The Vitiate fear is just the fight, he is like yoda he hate fighting (by hismelf)

Remember Vitiate love power, and don't want to waste it on a fight... When the war will ned after reaping all the galaxy appart, he will unleash all his power to erase all life from the entire UNIVERSE !!!!! Imagine the power needed?

Gathering all this power cost time.... A long long time....

3.0 Dark Revan could have destroy him but with help....

NewGuy01
It's probably a different power with a similar effect. The difference is that he didn't show the capability if teleporting other objects, only himself. And IIRC Force Fold has no flash of light to be spoken of.

DarthAnt66
thumb up I'm classifying it as Teleportation on my Respect Thread.

Nephthys
Looks like Jadus' thing. You'd think that if he could teleport he wouldn't have made such a big deal about getting close to Vitiate. Or maybe it's just not practical or something.

DarthAnt66
Or he learned the ability in his 300 years mastering the Force in captivity.

Nephthys
Not sure he had the opportunity to master the Force. How would he even master that technique without being able to move at all?

DarthAnt66
Spirit Revan said he mastered the Force, as evidence to him becoming a Force Spirit that can affect the physical realm. Even Bane couldn't do that.

Nephthys
Bane ****ed up a spirit transfer, so that makes sense.

DarthAnt66
Plus I am pretty sure the Dread Masters can teleport too. Revan would have been in their head and vice versa for 300 years. He could have got the power that way too.

NewGuy01
Revan's technique is different from Raptus's. Also, not sure that the Dread Masters were in telepathic link with Revan--their powers diverge from a corrupted version of Battle Meditation IIRC.

DarthAnt66
Revan directly stated they were. no expression And no, the Dread Masters were also experts on sorcery, illusions, mental domination, and the like.

NewGuy01
No, Revan said the Dread Masters helped the Emperor try to break him.

The Dread Masters were proficient in the use of the Phobis devices, which is a form of reverse Battle Meditation--Not telepathy. I.E they're not leaving an open link for Revan to get at their minds.

DarthAnt66
Did you even play the Oricon storyline? messed

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
thumb up I'm classifying it as Teleportation on my Respect Thread.
It'z peharpz a zpeed burzt........ At Yavin...

And adechanlization of the force at the foundry, the defeat at the foundry break him, zplit him in two...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.