Martian Manhunter vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
No tp or phasing

new 52

Who wins?

Reflassshh
Does Bill have some kind of resistance against TP? If he does I can see him winning.

thingy150
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Does Bill have some kind of resistance against TP? If he does I can see him winning.

"cough" read the op "cough"

"cough" its the first two words "cough"

Reflassshh
Busy people don't read op thumb up

Bill wins.

thingy150
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Busy people don't read op thumb up

Bill wins.

I would assume that no matter how busy you are, you would be able to handle an op that consists of 8 words. thumb up

eaebiakuya
Bills wins then. But MM is not weak, will be a decent fight.

Digi
Not much way for MM to win. TP and phasing are the two things that would allow him to make up for his (slight) gap in base stats and versatility.

Originally posted by thingy150
I would assume that no matter how busy you are, you would be able to handle an op that consists of 8 words. thumb up

Ya thought wrong. Welcome to KMC.

fdog

thingy150
Originally posted by Digi
Not much way for MM to win. TP and phasing are the two things that would allow him to make up for his (slight) gap in base stats and versatility.

Ya thought wrong. Welcome to KMC.

fdog

So people on kmc are selectively illiterate....okay thumb up

quanchi112
So people on kmc are selectively illiterate....okay thumb up Irony.

Reflassshh
I would assume that no matter how busy you are, you would be able to handle an op that consists of 8 words. thumb up You can't even read a comic properly, and it seems like you've got a lot of free time..

Digi
This is more like it. Taking jokes too seriously and flinging around passive-aggressive insults. Keep up the good work, chaps.

thumb up

Estacado
Digi wins.biscuits

StyleTime
Originally posted by Estacado
Digi wins.biscuits
thumb up He uses truth and humor in one attack. He'll be champ some day.

leonidas
so mm gets tp? cool. he wins because of that and his phasing. thumb up

be a better match up if he didn't have tp or phasing. not really. then he gets his face smashed in.

StyleTime
He doesn't get tp or phasing. It's basically a brawl with eye lasers for him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StyleTime
He doesn't get tp or phasing. It's basically a brawl with eye lasers for him.

Nothing goes over my head! My reflexes are too fast, I'd catch them!

irhsyen
In a brawl Martian wins, stronger, much faster and much smarter than Bill is. Bill has no chance

relentless1
Martian Manhunter is Superman strength and speed level easy, Beta Ray is going down, wont be easy but hes going down for sure.

pym-ftw
Bill is arguably stronger than Superman by feats.

Just gonna let that chill here and bring in the boys.

thingy150
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Bill is arguably stronger than Superman by feats, but i am not going to post those feats or prove my argument, i'm just going to proclaim things.....

pym-ftw
Wow someone is on there period today,

Planet busting ~16X> planet lifting

Your Welcome.

juggernaut74
Going with the Martian.

abhilegend

Your Welcome.
Not this shit again.

thingy150

Your Welcome.

You have never proven this, i never debated what you said but your post was redundant and moot.

Nice try and that number is not even close to accurate.

Time Immemorial
Bill is arguably stronger than Superman by feats.

Just gonna let that chill here and bring in the boys.

Which feats make BRB stronger then Superman, I am curious.

thingy150
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Which feats make BRB stronger then Superman, I am curious.

Him and stoic never use feats, all the do is proclaim outlandish sh*t and then run away once they cannot prove it, he already fudged up by exaggerating about how many planets bill has busted.

abhilegend
He is using NASA's statements as proof..........

no expression

krisblaze
Yeah what does Nasa know about space and shit.

Not as much as us, that's for darn tootin' sure!

pym-ftw
So NASA < ASSumptions from Superfans.

Seems legit.

Time Immemorial

Seems legit.

If its legit science fact, I'm all down to read it, do you have a link?

pym-ftw
Google it.

leonidas
lol

anyway, this isn't easy, but i'd still go with bill. neutering a herald then sticking said herald against one of the most powerful of all heralds rarely works out imo. strength is close, but i like bill's attitude, toughness/brutality and durability more. not to mention the aoe attacks he can bring and of course the lightning. those things are enough to give him maybe 7/10 imo. speed is a tough counter, but i really don't see jonn using it to his fullest advantage more than 3 times out of 10 and i think aoe can help bill out anyway. full powers on i'd give jonn a slight edge.

thingy150

Seems legit.

What are you even talking about?

If this is post crisis, superman has lifted infinite weight:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/98379/2415765-1762280_smcm_super.jpg

It has infinite pages which = infinite weight, dont try and say captain marvel helped him, half of infinity is still infinity.

If its new 52 he has moved brainiacs ship( scan wont work but look it up) and benched the earth for 5 days straight( scan also wont work)

You are making it seem like superman is a slouch, post crisis superman is stronger than bill.

krisblaze
Half of infinity is still infinity.

Didn't they explain this ridiculousness in that old marvel cosmic.

pym-ftw
This is Manjobber.

Preboot he was weaker than Supes, not to mention the BoE never being stated as infinite weight.

Nu52 is probably right with Supes in strength.

Again Brainiac's ship is hollow.

Ball bearing vs beach ball.

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze
Yeah what does Nasa know about space and shit.

Not as much as us, that's for darn tootin' sure!
NASA doesn't know shit about comics, that's for sure.Originally posted by pym-ftw

Seems legit.
No, comics>some shit from NASA.

abhilegend
This is Manjobber.

Preboot he was weaker than Supes, not to mention the BoE never being stated as infinite weight. Yeah, it was only stated to have containing the whole multiverse.

Actually he is weaker than even Supergirl.

Haha, this is pure gold.

thingy150
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4010736-1797666190-27790.jpg

"infinite pages" which means infinite weight...

krisblaze
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/4010736-1797666190-27790.jpg

"infinite pages" which means infinite weight...

Yes. Most people here have been aware of the feat a good years now.

"How many odd numbers are there in the world? Infinite.

How many even numbers are there? Also infinite.

One is still greater than the other. "

That's how the explained it.

Anyways, Ultraman lifted it by himself. His strength is also infinite then? And Billy Marvel, his power is also infinite then. What about the people who were stronger than preboot Superman? How strong are they?

None of this matters, because this is new 52 Martian Manhunter smile

pym-ftw
It's magical in nature, is the Gem of infinite Suns both infinite in power and weight as well?

abhilegend
It's magical in nature, is the Gem of infinite Suns both infinite in power and weight as well?
Its not magical, it wasn't even implied to be magical.

And where does Gem of Infinite Suns stated to be anything but a gem?

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t/14776824_wholeexistanceinthebook.jpg

Heck, Superman containing solar system destroying black hole shits on anything Thor or Bill did quantifiable.

pym-ftw
... It was written by Merlin.... The Mystic. Kinda a safe assumption.

pym-ftw
Glad we all agree now.
thumb up

abhilegend
... It was written by Merlin.... The Mystic. Kinda a safe assumption. Originally posted by pym-ftw
Glad we all agree now.
thumb up
Wut? Where was Merlin even stated to be writer of that book? Have you even read that comic?Originally posted by pym-ftw
Glad we all agree now.
thumb up
Who are you talking to now?

pym-ftw
Did you both ask me something about the comic that you missed and then state I didn't read it...

I'm done holding your hand in this debate.

krisblaze
Think it's a physical object means they probably didn't read the Seven Soldiers prequel either, where Zatanna and her friends visit the place....

abhilegend
Did you both ask me something about the comic that you missed and then state I didn't read it...

I'm done holding your hand in this debate.
Both? Missed the comic? I don't think you know what you're talking about and being an ******* for no reason at all.

Superman is stronger than Thor. By feats or by comparisons. If you don't think so, you're probably alone. Even rage admits superman is stronger.Originally posted by krisblaze
Think it's a physical object means they probably didn't read the Seven Soldiers prequel either, where Zatanna and her friends visit the place....
The book that contains multiverse isn't physical?

laughing out loud

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
The book that contains multiverse isn't physical?

laughing out loud
It's not a place they could physically travel, that's for sure smile

Look at Zatanna's flashback in seven soldiers.

abhilegend
It's not a place they could physically travel, that's for sure smile

Look at Zatanna's flashback in seven soldiers.
They sure as heck traveled there by physical means in Superman Beyond.

Golgo13
If Martian Manhunter uses his shape shifting to adapt or become more powerful, he wins. We've seen him do it a few times in the DCnU.

Samdayg
Martian doesn't really have a base strength and goes up and down depending on his form IIRC.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Golgo13
If Martian Manhunter uses his shape shifting to adapt or become more powerful, he wins. We've seen him do it a few times in the DCnU.
Not really. He is a solid step behind heralds in strength.

thingy150
Not really. He is a solid step behind heralds in strength.

He moved brainiacs ship with superman.....

quanchi112
He moved brainiacs ship with superman..... They were definitely peers in that scene.

thingy150
Originally posted by quanchi112
They were definitely peers in that scene.

thumb up

abhilegend
He moved brainiacs ship with superman..... So? That writer had a weakened cyborg superman oneshot him. He helped but he was far weaker than superman.

quanchi112
So? That writer had a weakened cyborg superman oneshot him. He helped but he was far weaker than superman. Durability and strength aren't the same thing. MM and Superman were peers in that scene despite your uneasiness with that scene.

thingy150
So? That writer had a weakened cyborg superman oneshot him. He helped but he was far weaker than superman.

Haha, you're that guy, the guy who proclaims something he has no proof of like it is a fact.

Prove it....

"cough" YOU CANT "cough"

Golgo13
He moved brainiacs ship with superman.....

Yep. He also tanked Apollo's punch and morphed to tank an energy attack by Tyroc.

abhilegend
Haha, you're that guy, the guy who proclaims something he has no proof of like it is a fact.

Prove it....

"cough" YOU CANT "cough"
So getting oneshotted by cyborg superman who got beat the shit out of him by supergirl is not proof?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yep. He also tanked Apollo's punch and morphed to tank an energy attack by Tyroc.
And Superman was scared of him when they fought

thingy150

When does it state this, i think i know what you are talking about and i think you are mixed up. Show me the scans.

quanchi112
So getting oneshotted by cyborg superman who got beat the shit out of him by supergirl is not proof? Strength does not equal durability.

thingy150
So getting oneshotted by cyborg superman who got beat the shit out of him by supergirl is not proof?

How is that proof of strength, sit down because either you're drunk or your IQ is below 70.

thingy150
quanchi please tell me this dude is a troll...

abhilegend
In trinity war? He wasn't even trying to fight him.Originally posted by krisblaze
In trinity war? He wasn't even trying to fight him.
No, that's a vision Brainiac showed to Superman to lure him to his side. Although a weakened Cyborg Superman oneshotted J'onn and then Kara beat the shit out of Cyborg.

http://i.imgur.com/6SB047j.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1m8HCjB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yKAnj6d.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UQpDp0s.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/27PoVJd.jpg

Superdoom was so powerful that Brainiac with the power to reshape entire universe was unable to stop him.

Zod also beat the shit out of him.

abhilegend
How is that proof of strength, sit down because either you're drunk or your IQ is below 70.
No but strength and durability are proportional. If you oneshot someone in comics while weakened, you are stronger than them.Originally posted by thingy150
quanchi please tell me this dude is a troll... Taking inspiration from quan? Lulz.

thingy150
No but strength and durability are proportional. If you oneshot someone in comics while weakened, you are stronger than them. Taking inspiration from quan? Lulz.

No, it is not, ever heard of a character named sunspot, or how about luke cage whos durability is much greater than his strength.

Strength and durability are not proportional, you are making things up to try and counter my feat.

quan seems to be much better than you.....

quanchi112
quanchi please tell me this dude is a troll... He is delusional. He often leaves out context or makes things up from scans often using double standards. No one takes him seriously.

thingy150
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is delusional. He often leaves out context or makes things up from scans often using double standards. No one takes him seriously.

Well it seems he ran away after i destroyed his claim(which was based off of nothing)

quanchi112
Well it seems he ran away after i destroyed his claim(which was based off of nothing)

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=995.0

Scroll down to shuruku demon's post where Abhilegend twisted the context into meaning Black Adam agreed that Superman would oneshot him. Watch the other posters mock his fanboyism. No one with a functioning brain would ever come to this conclusion except the rabid fanboys.

pym-ftw
NASA doesn't know shit about comics, that's for sure.
No, comics>some shit from NASA. this didn't clue you in that he's delusional?

abhilegend
No, it is not, ever heard of a character named sunspot, or how about luke cage whos durability is much greater than his strength.

Strength and durability are not proportional, you are making things up to try and counter my feat.

quan seems to be much better than you.....
These are exceptions, not the rule. You don't see captain marvel getting oneshotted by superman by the same principle.

thingy150
Superman says "now adam we end this" Adam says "agreed"

In no way does adam mean that superman is going to end him, he was simply agreeing it ends, adam clearly means he agrees it ends but he means he will end it.

Superman said "we" and adam simply accepted a challenge lol

abhilegend
Cocaine is a helluva drug for a kid like you?Originally posted by pym-ftw
this didn't clue you in that he's delusional?
So its bashing time now?

abhilegend
Superman says "now adam we end this" Adam says "agreed"

In no way does adam mean that superman is going to end him, he was simply agreeing it ends, adam clearly means he agrees it ends but he means he will end it.

Superman said "we" and adam simply accepted a challenge lol
That's a different debate altogether.

pym-ftw
Honestly I can't think of many characters who have roughly identical durability and damage output.

Hulk & Supes are more tanky
Thor, Hype and Wondy could probably one shot themselves with thier best blows.

abhilegend
Honestly I can't think of many characters who have roughly identical durability and damage output.

Hulk & Supes are more tanky
Thor, Hype and Wondy could probably one shot themselves with thier best blows.
That's why herc can go punch for punch against Thor for pages and had little damage to show. You'd think Thor would oneshot herc who is only equal to him in strength and no t durability.

thingy150
These are exceptions, not the rule. You don't see captain marvel getting oneshotted by superman by the same principle.

What does captain marvel have to do with anything? You are saying that strength level and durability level are one in the same, that is simply not true. All characters are different and you are trying to dispute a canon strength feat with durability scans, do you not realize how ridiculous that is.

You are claiming all characters should have even strength and durability when that is simply ridiculous and you have no basis for your claim.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/126197/2585980-omac_vs._superman.png

here superman states omac may be stronger than him.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120679/2369961-omac.jpg

superman put a hole through his chest

I know what you are thinking(how is omac not durable enough to handle that punch because he may be stronger than superman) the answer is, every character is different. You have no way of debating that scan of manhunter moving the ship and durability scans with not refute my CANON scan.

pym-ftw
Herc's durability is pretty solid but yeah being a top dog kinda affords you feats that aren't fair comparisons.

thingy150
And, you just got destroyed... rolling on floor laughing

abhilegend
What does captain marvel have to do with anything? You are saying that strength level and durability level are one in the same, that is simply not true. All characters are different and you are trying to dispute a canon strength feat with durability scans, do you not realize how ridiculous that is.

You are claiming all characters should have even strength and durability when that is simply ridiculous and you have no basis for your claim.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/126197/2585980-omac_vs._superman.png

here superman states omac may be stronger than him.

superman put a hole through his chest

I know what you are thinking(how is omac not durable enough to handle that punch because he may be stronger than superman) the answer is, every character is different. You have no way of debating that scan of manhunter moving the ship and durability scans with not refute my CANON scan.
So spouting random BS now? Superman's HV is different than his strength if you didn't know.

abhilegend
And, you just got destroyed... rolling on floor laughing So contused...........

thingy150
So spouting random BS now? Superman's HV is different than his strength if you didn't know.

What does his heat vision have to do with my scans?

Did you look at the second scan you f*cktard, he punches a hole in omac, nice try ignoring the scan tho.

You have not done a f*cking thing to refute manhunters strength scan, durability and strength are different, i have proven this multiple times.

thingy150
So contused...........

Look at the second scan...

I do not think there is a bus short enough for you, you're a whole different level of retard.

abhilegend
What does his heat vision have to do with my scans?

Did you look at the second scan you f*cktard, he punches a hole in omac, nice try ignoring the scan tho.

You have not done a f*cking thing to refute manhunters strength scan, durability and strength are different, i have proven this multiple times.
That's not a hole in the chest. And reported. Enjoy.

pym-ftw
There is definitely a hole or in the very least a massive dent.

abhilegend
Look at the second scan...

I do not think there is a bus short enough for you, you're a whole different level of retard.
Lulz.

thingy150
Yup, report me because you have lied multiple times and tried to dispute a strength feat by saying his durability does not match his strength.

thumb up

abhilegend
There is definitely a hole or in the very least a massive dent.
That's not a hole. That'd be a ridiculous punching feat for superman if it was.

Badabing
Thingy, you're about to have a month off to think about your poor attitude on KMC.

abhilegend
Yup, report me because you have lied multiple times and tried to dispute a strength feat by saying his durability does not match his strength.

thumb up I reported you for bashing.

krisblaze
It actually looks like a hole.

Bada, anything on Abhi? For making EVERY thread about his unequenchable thrist for Superman's kryptonian sauce?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Badabing
Thingy, you're about to have a month off to think about your poor attitude on KMC.

Feeling better i see

thingy150
That's not a hole in the chest. And reported. Enjoy.

Lol yes it is, damn you really do ignore scans. Well now you are just lying about the scan, not ignoring it.

Your argument got ripped to bits by a superior debater and person.

thingy150
Originally posted by Badabing

Do you see what he is saying right here, he is lying out of his ass.

That does not excuse what i said tho, fudge why do i always say dumb things.

pym-ftw
Bada in the second scan, do you see a hole in Omac's chest.

thingy150
Omac states himself he has sustained major damage.

Clear whole in his torso

thingy150
And did anyone read how he tried to dispute a strength scan....good read if you're in the mood to laugh ad cry(from laughing so hard)

abhilegend
Lol yes it is, damn you really do ignore scans. Well now you are just lying about the scan, not ignoring it.

Your argument got ripped to bits by a superior debater and person. So repeating is your way of debating? sad.

thingy150
So repeating is your way of debating? sad.

You lost the debate, you treid to use irrelevant things to refute manhunters strength scan and then you got wrecked, you tried to say strength and durability are always equal and you tried to debate strength by debating manhunters durability.

I proved strength and durability are different and you did nothing to counter manhunter moving brainiacs ship.

Nice try

thingy150
You also lied and said there was no hole in omac's chest:

he even says he is damaged

DarkSaint85
Guess I should've posted that screen shot of him stealing Carvys signature....thin ice, eh?

abhilegend
You lost the debate, you treid to use irrelevant things to refute manhunters strength scan and then you got wrecked, you tried to say strength and durability are always equal and you tried to debate strength by debating manhunters durability.

I proved strength and durability are different and you did nothing to counter manhunter moving brainiacs ship.

Nice try

Puffing your chest and declaring yourself winner isn't how you win a debate kid. But since you think jonn on fire is Superman's peer. I don't think there is anything left to say about you.

FYI, zod almost killed jonn with three punches. I guess he is a peer to join too. durability and strength aren't related after all according to you.

krisblaze
^That's not quite how you debate either.

I imagine either of you have participated in few official debates outside of the internet smile

DarkSaint85
I don't dare speak up if people even look at me funny.

leonidas
but...everyone looks at you funny. it's what you get for posting dugong scans. no expression

DarkSaint85
You're just upset I don't post gory scans a la Galan.

pym-ftw
Puffing your chest and declaring yourself winner isn't how you win a debate kid. But since you think jonn on fire is Superman's peer. I don't think there is anything left to say about you.

FYI, zod almost killed jonn with three punches. I guess he is a peer to join too. durability and strength aren't related after all according to you. Wonder Woman had to save Superman from Zod... What's your point?

Reflassshh
Superman was trying to talk some sense into him... What's your point?

abhilegend
Wonder Woman had to save Superman from Zod... What's your point?
After Superman was attacked by both Zod and Faora simultaneously and sustained damage? Because one on one, Superman was beating Zod's ass in previous issue.

pym-ftw
Superman/WW #3

The "fight" was Manjobber encasing Zod in glass and Zod breaking free, Zod tackles MMH and Diana grabs Zod.

MMH is back up in the same scene.

Supes/WW #5

Zod is holding Superman by the neck and going to burn him before Diana offers the truce/trade.

.... So again, your point?

pym-ftw
After Superman was attacked by both Zod and Faora simultaneously and sustained damage? Because one on one, Superman was beating Zod's ass in previous issue. what? Are you high?

Zod and Superman don't fight Supes fights some generic monster while Zod opens the phantom zone and flys away.

abhilegend
Superman/WW #3

The "fight" was Manjobber encasing Zod in glass and Zod breaking free, Zod tackles MMH and Diana grabs Zod.

MMH is back up in the same scene.

A weakened Zod who wasn't even able to fly just a few pages before nearly killed J'onn.

Originally posted by Galan007
N00b Zod vs. JLA+Superman/WW:
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/17205328_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_003-010.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/17205329_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_003-011.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/17205331_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_003-012.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/17205332_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_003-013.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/17205334_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_003-014.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/17205335_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_003-015.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/17205336_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_003-016.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/17205338_Superman-Wonder_Woman_2013-_003-017.jpg

And Zod nearly killed J'onn as Trevor states here.

http://abload.de/img/supermanwonderwoman3-kefu2.jpg

laughing out loud

Zod nearly killed J'onn.

Because Zod and Faora tag teaming Superman previously had no bearings on that fight..............

Are you always this forgetful?

abhilegend
what? Are you high?

Zod and Superman don't fight Supes fights some generic monster while Zod opens the phantom zone and flys away.
http://i.imgur.com/FnHFS7L.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/46doLPK.jpg

Superman put Zod on his knees with a few attacks. But that isn't a fight.

no expression

pym-ftw
Where are you getting almost killed MMH? It's on panel of tackling and he is standing up fine next time we see him.

Concession accepted that superman had no bearing on that fight. Diana lassoed Zod.
-----

Agreed Zod & Faora beat Superman up and then Diana attacks the duo "beating them up and burning Faora... Then Superman gets beaten up again.

Not sure how this makes Superman look good

pym-ftw
Superman attacked a distracted Zod from behind...

That makes Superman look good to you?

abhilegend
Where are you getting almost killed MMH? It's on panel of tackling and he is standing up fine next time we see him. Steve Trevor flat out said that. Zod was weakened too.

Err, I didn't even said that Superman fought Zod there.

Diana did nothing than hit Zod once. And Superman had already sustained damage. Diana didn't even get hit once FFS.

You really think it makes Superman look bad compared to J'onn?

And if you really want to compare Diana/Superman, just compare how they fought doomsday.

abhilegend
Superman attacked a distracted Zod from behind...

That makes Superman look good to you?
Superman punched Zod in face...........

pym-ftw
Zod is staring at a computer... Just stop.

abhilegend
Zod is staring at a computer... Just stop.
Superman punches Zod in face. Just look at the scan kid and see where the punch lands and how Zod is flying backwards, not face first.

pym-ftw
He sucker shot Zod whether he spun him an punched him or not... How can you see that as a good showing?

Also Zod just got attacked by a team as well...

leonidas
^well, this 'fresh start' you're going for is starting out well. laughing out loud

celeyhyga17
laughing out loud

pym-ftw
Yeah I know

abhilegend
He sucker shot Zod whether he spun him an punched him or not... How can you see that as a good showing?

Also Zod just got attacked by a team as well...
You said he punched in the back. And the go put him on his knees. Zod fought no team in that comic.

pym-ftw
He just fought Manjobber and pals...

Ok he sucker shot Zod who got up and rescued Faora still then got thrown around by Faora.

abhilegend
That was more than a few days ago in the comic.

Haha, just repeating yourself now. Good to know.

pym-ftw
And? He's been locked in a cell since then.

I'm sad you think a sucker punch is a testament to strength.

abhilegend
Gathering his strength since he was amped by Apollo secretly.

Who said it was a test of strength? Zod himself said that superman was stronger than the. He just lacked skills and warrior mentality.

pym-ftw
He said he's strong, not stronger

abhilegend
He said he's strong, not stronger Read the comic again.

pym-ftw
"No, he is strong, but he is alone and he is no warrior"

???
I'm done with your lies

abhilegend
"No, he is strong, but he is alone and he is no warrior"

???
I'm done with your lies Seriously, did you just omit that? Superman shrugged both Zod and Faora off at the same time if you like to have a direct comparison.

thingy150

FYI, zod almost killed jonn with three punches. I guess he is a peer to join too. durability and strength aren't related after all according to you.

How does durability debate a strength feat, i already proved that they are two different things and different characters have different levels of each, please tell me you are trolling.

playa1258
Aww how sweet, fanboys crying because Superman can beat their fave.

thingy150
Originally posted by playa1258
Aww how sweet, fanboys crying because Superman can beat their fave.

How are you talking to "mean face engage"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.