DCNU Wonder Woman, DCNU Supergirl, Angela VS The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Woman- DCNU

Supergirl- DCNU

Angela

VS

The Hulk- Current

thingy150
Hulk gets choked out...AGIAN hahahahahahahahahaha

Lasso choke out FTW

celeyhyga17
Girls stomp

Prof. T.C McAbe
Team spitestomps.

Each one could take the Hulk for some wins. Uncuffed Diana or Supergirl even for a slight majortiy, 1 on 1.

carver9
No one here is beating him for a majority if at all solo, but, this team does get the majority.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
No one here is beating him for a majority if at all solo, but, this team does get the majority.

WW and Supergirl do and together they stomp, easily and with spite.

thingy150

"cough" they easily get 10/10 "cough"

You thought hulk would one-shot post crisis superman and wonder woman, your comments are irrelevant.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Reflassshh
Girls stomp.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
WW and Supergirl do and together they stomp, easily and with spite.

No they do not. Hulk has taken on more powerful teams and pulled through. Solo he stomps, together they'll win the majority.

Star428
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hulk wins.

"Based on?" LOL.

Hulk gets his *** kick and LOL@Carver for thinking Hulk "stomps" either Wonder Woman or Supergirl.

Prof. T.C McAbe
No they do not. Hulk has taken on more powerful teams and pulled through. Solo he stomps, together they'll win the majority.

You are wrong, nothing new.

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk wins.

How, Thanosi?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
How, Thanosi?

laughing

pym-ftw
Spite thread

iceman24567
Girls 10/10

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You are wrong, nothing new. Originally posted by iceman24567
Girls 10/10 i think hulk will win here

carver9
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think hulk will win here

This guy is a genius.

thingy150
This guy is a genius.

Every time you post a comment i cringe, fearing the fate of humanity...

Supermex
Hulk Vs Wonder Woman: Hulk wins 1 on 1

Hulk Vs Supergirl: Hulk wins 1 on 1

Hulk Vs Ang: Hulk wins 1 on 1

Hulk Vs all 3 Woman at once: The 3 chicks win

pym-ftw
Pot/kettle.

thingy150
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Pot/kettle.

You do nothing to further threads pym, you come in proclaim things and ignore arguments all while saying people are trolling, pot/kettle.

carver9
You think everyone ignores your 'suppose' arguments'. Key word, suppose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Star428
"Based on?" LOL.

Hulk gets his *** kick and LOL@Carver for thinking Hulk "stomps" either Wonder Woman or Supergirl. His history.

thingy150

All the reason more you should be comfortable with the BZ, still ran away tho ahahahahhaha.

thingy150
His history.

You saying that does literally nothing, you know that right. I could say the same thing in any situation, your comment proves nothing but your own simplicity.

quanchi112
Originally posted by thingy150
You saying that does literally nothing, you know that right. I could say the same thing in any situation, your comment proves nothing but your own simplicity. You would suggest to ignore his history.
laughing out loud

thingy150
You would suggest to ignore his history.
laughing out loud

You gave a very broad comment that does nothing to further your argument, you gave no specific reason or scan. That comment could be used for any fight and it is a horribly stupid and simple answer. I never said ignore his history, how about you give specifics and actually make an argument.

Time Immemorial

I never ignore you bud, I give you all my timesmile

quanchi112
You gave a very broad comment that does nothing to further your argument, you gave no specific reason or scan. That comment could be used for any fight and it is a horribly stupid and simple answer. I never said ignore his history, how about you give specifics and actually make an argument. Battles with Thor, Red Hulk, etc.

Star428
Neither of which has anywhere near the speed of Supergirl or WW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Star428
Neither of which has anywhere near the speed of Supergirl or WW. Dynamic strength, healing factor, showings against vastly faster characters like Gladiator.

thingy150
Battles with Thor, Red Hulk, etc.

doh

thingy150
Dynamic strength, healing factor, showings against vastly faster characters like Gladiator.

Glads stood still half of the hulk fight and gladiator has basically zero reaction time feats.

quanchi112
Glads stood still half of the hulk fight and gladiator has basically zero reaction time feats. You saw a nano second reaction feat. Gladiator tried to Bfr Hulk and he countered. Quit ignoring the evidence, sport.

thingy150
Oh quanchi, i have a party to go to so i'm not going to be able to laugh at anymore of your comments tonight, gtg.

quanchi112
Oh quanchi, i have a party to go to so i'm not going to be able to laugh at anymore of your comments tonight, gtg. Run away like always.

thingy150
Run away like always.

Uhm i never have ever ran from you, you occasionally pop into threads i am debating in and leave because you don't have an argument. You don't have an argument right now and having a personal life is not running.

You really are hilarious laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
You saw a nano second reaction feat. Gladiator tried to Bfr Hulk and he countered. Quit ignoring the evidence, sport.

Gladiator was slaughtering Hulk until a Deus ex Machia was pulled out to rescue him.

Stoic
What version of the Hulk is being used here? Is it Kluh?

Stoic
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Gladiator was slaughtering Hulk until a Deus ex Machia was pulled out to rescue him.

The Hulk was dying in that fight, he couldn't even heal from being bitten by a T-Rex from what I recall.

carver9
Wait, when was Gladiator slaughtering Hulk during that fight?

Stoic
Wait, when was Gladiator slaughtering Hulk during that fight?

He wasn't but he burned through his chest like tissue paper. I guess this is what he was talking about.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
He wasn't but he burned through his chest like tissue paper. I guess this is what he was talking about.

Because Hulk was dying and his durability was depleted. Deadpool stabbed him through the chest with a stop sign.

Stoic
Yep I know. The lasso is a big problem here though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.