Namor and Aquaman vs Dracula...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Namor and Aquaman take on Dracula in the dead of night in an abandoned villiage in Transylvania...

Dracula has 5 fledging vampiric minions and an army of bats, wolves, and rats that he can call to his aid if need be...

Who wins?

relentless1
Namor and Aquaman stomp. hard.

Sin I AM
Not sure what Draculas minions bring. Undead fodder is still fodder

TheLordofMurder
There will be 6 different characters attempting to mind rape them...

Add to the fact that Drac and his vamps can assume mist form and be invulnerable to Aquaman and Namor's attacks shouldnt be overlooked either...

Inaddition to this, a single bite from any of the six ends Aquaman or Namor...

I dont think Namor and Aquaman winning is a given...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
Namor and Aquaman stomp. hard.

Explain...

Dracula has ALOT of versatility and options here..

Dont forget about Dracs command of the weather and his use of magic; he is pretty powerful in his own right...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not sure what Draculas minions bring. Undead fodder is still fodder

Oh and btw, punching hard wont kill any of the six vampires here...

leonidas
drac gets smashed....

zopzop
If he engages directly, he's dead. They are physically is superiors. And at least one of them, AM, has experience dealing with mind phuckery.

If he goes mist form and turtles, there's nothing they can do against him.

Glorificus
Exactly. Dracula turns into mist, then calls down lightning on them repeatedly.

At best they can hope for a stalemate.

zopzop
Originally posted by Glorificus
Exactly. Dracula turns into mist, then calls down lightning on them repeatedly.

At best they can hope for a stalemate.
Can't speak for AM, but lightening should do nothing to Namor. He absorbs and redirects it.

This only happened once on panel but years later, his cousin, Namorita, confirmed it. Sea Urchin tried to use an electrical attack against her and she absorbed and redirected it. She said it was a trait all true sub mariners possess.

leonidas
love to see proof he can call down lightning ala storm or thor while in mist form. in any form, at standard levels tbh. he also can't retain his mist form indefinitely unless some very recent info says otherwise. give him asgardian blood and this is a fight. standard level all he can do is prolong things. there's a chance he might be able to affect them to a degree with tp, but his tp feats are a bit scattered and there is certainly no guarantee he could beat them with it.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by leonidas
love to see proof he can call down lightning ala storm or thor while in mist form. in any form, at standard levels tbh. he also can't retain his mist form indefinitely unless some very recent info says otherwise. give him asgardian blood and this is a fight. standard level all he can do is prolong things. there's a chance he might be able to affect them to a degree with tp, but his tp feats are a bit scattered and there is certainly no guarantee he could beat them with it.

Drac can fight creatively here and defeat these two IMHO...

Dont forget that he doesnt have to be in vamp form to inflict his lethal bite; what happens if he sends swarms of bats and wolves at the duo to distract them and then sneak in for a bite when he sees an opening?

Does either of these two have night vision btw?

Keep in mind the fight settings; there are no artificial light sources around...

Once again Drac and his fledgings absolutely have stealth options on their side here and all they need to do is inflict a single bite to either of them...they dont have to beat them down like normal opponents do to win.

Also, I think theres a good chance that Drac could turn Namor against Aquaman...

DarkSaint85
Lol I haven't forgotten how obsessed LoM is with phuckin vampires....

Anyway, team fishy wins.

They can see at the bottom of the ocean; Transylvania at night will be a disco for them.

Swarms of bats and wolves won't even be a distraction, as none of them would even pierce their skin.

Commanding the weather? Against guys who weather typhoons and hurricanes at sea?

Not to mention, magical trident stabby stabby.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol I haven't forgotten how obsessed LoM is with phuckin vampires....

Anyway, team fishy wins.

They can see at the bottom of the ocean; Transylvania at night will be a disco for them.

Swarms of bats and wolves won't even be a distraction, as none of them would even pierce their skin.

Commanding the weather? Against guys who weather typhoons and hurricanes at sea?

Not to mention, magical trident stabby stabby.

Dont they "see" with Sonar?

I am pretty sure they arent using their eyes at the bottom of the ocean...

With Sonar, an army of squawking flapping bats will blind the living heck out of them...

Team vampires also have mind rape at their disposal; might not get Aquaman, but Namor is vulnerable to this...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dont they "see" with Sonar?

I am pretty sure they arent using their eyes at the bottom of the ocean...

With Sonar, an army of squawking flapping bats will blind the living heck out of them...

Team vampires also have mind rape at their disposal; might not get Aquaman, but Namor is vulnerable to this...

No. They use their eyes. Pre DCnU def did, anyway, and whilst he has super hearing, the bats aren't blinding him, any more than schools of fish blind him.

You REALLY want vampires to win, don't you?

Anyway, vampires all rely on Drac. Take him out, and they all fall.

TheLordofMurder
Taking out Drac here is easier said than done...

Keep in mind that Marvel EARTH was almost completely overrun by Drac and his boys at one point in time...

The Vamps just need one bite attack to get through to win...just one bite.

h1a8
Originally posted by zopzop
Can't speak for AM, but lightening should do nothing to Namor. He absorbs and redirects it.

This only happened once on panel but years later, his cousin, Namorita, confirmed it. Sea Urchin tried to use an electrical attack against her and she absorbed and redirected it. She said it was a trait all true sub mariners possess. A lightning strike isn't just electricity, it's a shit ton of kinetic energy striking with blunt force due to large velocity.

Plus his weather control is magical, like Thor's.

Drac can mindcontrol Namor and have him fight AM.

Plus people are ignoring the fact that Drac or his minions can bite them and end it.
What are the chances that Namor and AM beat Drac and his minions without receiving a single bite? Very slim my friend.

Board Walker
Drac solos with mid difficulty, drac is herald tier at base and when amped ranges from high herald to trans.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8

What are the chances that Namor and AM beat Drac and his minions without receiving a single bite? Very slim my friend.

Blade does it all the time, amirite😁😁

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Blade does it all the time, amirite😁😁 Blade is immune to bites I think.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Blade is immune to bites I think.

thumb up

You werent aware of this were you Sin I Am?

wink

Trackz
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Blade is immune to bites I think.

Exactly, blade is able to fight Dracula competitively so often because he's immune to two of Dracula's more powerful abilities, his hypnosis and his bite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.