Avengers/JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The Avengers

Black Panther
Blue Marvel
Dr.Strange
Cls.Thor
Black Bolt
Captain Britain
Namor

Most overall powerful team of the 2?

More versital of the 2?

Most resourceful of the 2?

The JLA

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
M.Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

pym-ftw
Theoretical Avengers

Same

Wash.

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Theoretical Avengers

Same

Wash.

For #3 as resourceful..
I can see Avengers getting big army together.

Oh wait JLA can 2

thingy150
Batman solos

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ7rzV4Uz25wdd-QSmxAYxgBgEXMm9bg0Gy63x8T6zoBXdVxfQLA

Supermex
Originally posted by thingy150
Batman solos

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ7rzV4Uz25wdd-QSmxAYxgBgEXMm9bg0Gy63x8T6zoBXdVxfQLA

blink blink blink blink sick

relentless1
JLA is way more powerful, Supes, WW and MM could dummy the Avengers team pretty much, plus Flash, GL and Aquaman...JLA stomp sesh

Batman alone makes JLA more versatile AND more resourceful

Supermex
Originally posted by relentless1
JLA is way more powerful, Supes, WW and MM could dummy the Avengers team pretty much, plus Flash, GL and Aquaman...JLA stomp sesh

Batman alone makes JLA more versatile AND more resourceful

There going to dummy B.Marvel, Dr.Strange, Thor and Black Bolt?

How? Its about even between them.

Stoic
Originally posted by Supermex
There going to dummy B.Marvel, Dr.Strange, Thor and Black Bolt?

How? Its about even between them.

Yes it is pretty even. Dr. Strange actually has the potential to be the most powerful being on the field.

DarkSaint85
This is a very even thread. Split, really. Pick your fav company...

riv6672
Yeah, pretty even all around.

thingy150
blink blink blink blink sick

Called a joke bruhhhhhhhhh

But for real batgod solos

Supermex
Originally posted by thingy150
Called a joke bruhhhhhhhhh

But for real batgod solos

Thingy you doing good on this site, but if your going to be cracking hard guy or going keyboard warrior for every little thing your going to be talking to yourself on most threads here.

Just ask Philo..

Other than that you bringing so life to here. Just Dont crash and burn.

carver9
Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, pretty even all around.

thingy150
Thingy you doing good on this site, but if your going to be cracking hard guy or going keyboard warrior for every little thing your going to be talking to yourself on most threads here.

Just ask Philo..

Other than that you bringing so life to here. Just Dont crash and burn.

Wait so batgod does solo? How am i going keyboard by saying that it was a joke lol.....bur for real, batgod FTW

krisblaze
Avengers has the most powerful member, but JLA are the most powerful overall.

Impossible to tell.

I've never seen this incarnation of the Avengers, they don't really exist. So obvious the JLA are the most resourceful, since they have actual feats with this lineup smile

relentless1
we've been over this in other threads, Superman, Flash, GL, MM or WW could take Strange out faster than he can cast a spell, Thor gets dropped by Supes or J'onn, Bue marvel is a poor mans Superman and who knows how well Black Bolts scream will work on any of the JLA, like I said, JLA stomps, they're way too powerful individually and as a collective unit.

krisblaze
J'onn vs Classic Thor is a clear cut win?

Do you know something we do not?

Digi
Powerful and resourceful is a cluster and a half, but I will say that no one comes close to being the Swiss Army Knife that Strange is. Including GL, whose theoretical versatility is the greatest.

So, Marvel on that one. Flip a coin on the rest. Flash would be tricky to deal with, so, gun to head, I'd probably pick JLA for a slight majority in a fight.

krisblaze
^Strange can't even make himself a cup of tea.

riv6672
Originally posted by relentless1
we've been over this in other threads...who knows how well Black Bolts scream will work on any of the JLA
Maybe you've been over it, doesnt mean you're right or that everyone agrees.
Second part of your quote works both ways. You dont really know Strange is getting taken out instantly. Especially in a team fight. You're assuming he will be because he's too powerful for comfort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.