Swamp Thing vs. Jack Hawksmoor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
The ultimate man vs. nature!

They fight in an amalgam of the Louisiana swamps, and New York City, so both guys have access to their full power without either being gimped.

WS Jack, DCnU Holland.

Who wins?

thingy150
I am going to go with swamp thing for now but my answer could be swayed.

Interesting thread thumb up

Digi
Yeah, interesting premise. Probably Swampy, imo as well.

DarkSaint85
I would go with Swamp Thing, just because his reach seems more powerful.

Would be interesting to see if Jack has any flora within him that helps with that pollution digestion. But as every city will have vegetation in it (moss, trees etc), eventually Swampy will win.

Digi
Yeah, ST's scope is a bit more all-encompassing. If this were on Coruscant or something, it's Jack. But while I'm no ST expert, I do know that his powers work in ways that would be difficult for Jack to fully trump.

Golgo13
Anybody following swamp thing? He's currently battling the avatar of the Machine.

DarkSaint85
I can imagine Jack attempting to converse with the Parliament (a forest is just another city, right?) And getting thrown out...

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I can imagine Jack attempting to converse with the Parliament (a forest is just another city, right?) And getting thrown out...

Heh. Fun idea, but to Jack, it's not. You or I could take Jack 8/10 in a forest. At least pre-DCnU. Post-FP, I have no idea.

leonidas
yeah swampy takes it on scope. jack couldn't really score a ko if swampy was fighting like he can. he'd just keep whittling jack down if he didn't go absorb enough of the green to take him out straight up. this would be a very fun battle though.

krisblaze
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah swampy takes it on scope. jack couldn't really score a ko if swampy was fighting like he can. he'd just keep whittling jack down if he didn't go absorb enough of the green to take him out straight up. this would be a very fun battle though.

Sure, if your idea of fun is some meterosexual ass with weird feet wailing on talking shrubbery until he passes out shifty

leonidas
wow, that was a pretty detailed account there my friend..... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.