What are some good BZ's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thingy150
Just want to check out some bz's on this site to get a feel for how they go down and i figured i would ask if there were any specific ones that you deem "good".

Digi
BZs haven't really happened a ton on KMC, despite what the forum name would suggest. You'd be better off going through our tourney history for more consistency in match quality:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t443343.html

krisblaze
KMC's always been more about tournaments, but there haven't been too many tourneys lately.

Curry's was the latest I think.

And I don't think that finished sad

thingy150
Originally posted by Digi
BZs haven't really happened a ton on KMC, despite what the forum name would suggest. You'd be better off going through our tourney history for more consistency in match quality:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t443343.html

Okay, thanks.

thingy150
Originally posted by krisblaze
KMC's always been more about tournaments, but there haven't been too many tourneys lately.

Curry's was the latest I think.

And I don't think that finished sad

Is anyone allowed to make a tourney?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by thingy150

Yes but only if your mom is involved.

thingy150
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yes but only if your mom is involved.

I wish she could get involved, she is currently in the hospital and has been for years, she is in a vegetative state but the doctors say she has a slight chance of waking up, i hope.

thingy150
Next time before you say something so careless think about someone other than yourself, im done with this site

not coming back

krisblaze
I'm sorry about your mom, but few places on the internet are safe if you're going to freak out about "your mom" jokes.

thingy150
I wish she could get involved, she is currently in the hospital and has been for years, she is in a vegetative state but the doctors say she has a slight chance of waking up, i hope.

Okay, looks like my brother thinks its hilarious to troll you guys and me, i left my computer for like 10 mins to take my dogs out, i guess that is when he did this.

My mom is fine, this is completely untrue and it seems i cannot leave my computer alone for a short period of time without my brother being a d bag.

Digi

Yes, but because of lack of involvement in tourneys over the last few years - despite some noble attempts that have gone as far as the finals, one hasn't officially finished since 2010 - a lot of planning should go into it. That means establishing rules, tiers, and getting numerous confirmations from participants and judges before attempting anything.

The bottom post of the thread I linked goes into more detail about how a "cookie cutter" tourney is run.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=8474873#post8474873
...it's a guideline, not a strict set of rules, but will give you some idea of what's involved.

thingy150
Thanks digi

thingy150
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Delta1938
Okay, looks like my brother thinks its hilarious to troll you guys and me, i left my computer for like 10 mins to take my dogs out, i guess that is when he did this.

My mom is fine, this is completely untrue and it seems i cannot leave my computer alone for a short period of time without my brother being a d bag.

If true, makes me wonder how much of your behavior was you and how much was your brother.

Digi
Originally posted by Delta1938
If true, makes me wonder how much of your behavior was you and how much was your brother.

Thingy was banned for a reason. That post is most likely a complete lie. Not that it matters, though.

leonidas
Just want to check out some bz's on this site to get a feel for how they go down and i figured i would ask if there were any specific ones that you deem "good".

the most recent one where i pwn'd digi is a good one..... shifty

none of our previous bz's were any good. at all. sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.