Godzilla vs Jack Hawksmoor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evolve
Battle takes place in Tokyo

DarkSaint85
Good fight, am undecided. Perhaps BfR?

Digi
GZ might eventually be able to disintegrate the city with his energy attacks. Jack can cause the city to heal, but there's gotta be a limit on that. Neither one would have an easy time keeping the other down, though. But I'm leaning slightly toward GZ.

riv6672
Godzilla routinely destroys Tokyo...so, same result but the poor city is aware of it this time. Harsh.

pym-ftw
Godzilla will kill the civilian population eventually.

GZ wins imho.

leonidas
probably zilla. we're assuming jack goes full-on city armor mode of course. i think the lizard would just eventually continue to disintegrate more and more of jack who would likely start out the more powerful of the 2. just that it's REALLY hard to ko godzilla....not impossible for jack to win this at all imo, but i'd take godzilla for a slight majority.

riv6672
I give it more than slight, but yeah.
This is the second Hawksmoor thread i've seen in as many days that lead me to reconsider how powerful he really is, though.

AsbestosFlaygon
Not sure if Jack has what it takes to take Godzilla down.

If Jack has a more than a city's worth of radioactives to throw on Godzilla, he may be able to somehow overload Godzilla's reserves and melt him down. But I really doubt it, given the extent of Jack's powers he doesn't have that much radioactivity within him to melt Godzilla.

pym-ftw
Godzilla can absorb radioactive material and the last time he was amped he destroys a planet killing asteroid.

Way above city level destruction.

Mindship
Cool fight. Would love to see it played out in a CGI short.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Not sure if Jack has what it takes to take Godzilla down.

If Jack has a more than a city's worth of radioactives to throw on Godzilla, he may be able to somehow overload Godzilla's reserves and melt him down. But I really doubt it, given the extent of Jack's powers he doesn't have that much radioactivity within him to melt Godzilla.

He'd have a fair few rads to throw, Tokyo is largely powered by nuclear stations (even after the Fukushima disaster). So I'd guess he'd be walking with enough nuclear power in him to power a city of 34 million...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.