Playstation Vita Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan

Quincy
Persona 4: Golden.

/thread

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Quincy
Persona 4: Golden.

/thread

Never heard of it. I've seen stuff for ragnarok odyssey ace, and FFX/X2 Remastered. But no one's even mentioned Persona 4: Golden.

Quincy
Oh you gotta check it, it's so good. Surprised you've never heard of it, it's a must have on the Vita

Bentley
Yeah, it was the first game that came to mind too. I'd probably just fill a Vita with PSN games, personally.

Jmanghan
So, I saw Persona 4: Golden, and decided against getting it...

Instead, I got Mortal Kombat, and Minecraft: PS Vita.

Bentley
You don't like RPGs? I was going to recommend you Child of Light.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bentley
You don't like RPGs? I was going to recommend you Child of Light.

I hate 2D graphics, and I prefer going for the popular RPG's. Nothing I've seen from any Persona interests me.

Bentley
CoL has beautiful graphics, but it's still 2D.

Maybe it's not up your alley either, but if it was me buying a Vita (and lacking a 3DS), I would very likely pick up Monster Hunter.

Quincy
Aw dude Mortal Kombat over Golden? You should compare and contract the reviews

Jmanghan
I thought Mortal Kombat had a REAL versus mode. 1 vs CPU, CPU vs CPU. Both of my choosing. The only real good thing about are the guest/dlc characters. Kratos, Freddy Krueger, Rain.

Jmanghan
Persona 4: Golden might be my next purchase, I have every good Vita game ever made so far.

Jmanghan
My Games.

Jmanghan
My Games pt. 2

Jmanghan
My Games pt. 3

Jmanghan
My Games pt. 4

Jmanghan
Vita Fighting games ftw

Jmanghan
Final Fantasy Games

Jmanghan
Final Fantasy Games Pt. 2

Jmanghan
Final Fantasy Games Pt. 3

Jmanghan
Final Fantasy Games Pt. 4

Jmanghan
Chrono Trigger & Chrono Cross

StyleTime
http://postimage.org/

This site will let you keep all those images in one post. Just upload them. Did you ever give Persona 4: Golden a try?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by StyleTime
http://postimage.org/

This site will let you keep all those images in one post. Just upload them. Did you ever give Persona 4: Golden a try? The problem is, I am on my vita, which doesn't have Copy and Paste.

Thats also the reason I can't update any of my respect threads.

Anyway, saw it got fantastic reviews. But no, I often get bored of any RPG, I do enjoy Action-RPG's though.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The problem is, I am on my vita, which doesn't have Copy and Paste.

Thats also the reason I can't update any of my respect threads.

Anyway, saw it got fantastic reviews. But no, I often get bored of any RPG, I do enjoy Action-RPG's though. How do you have pretty much all the popular turn based rpgs that are really old but you won't try any suggestions in this thread (Persona)?

Because a lot of those Final Fantasy's are severely lacking compared to some things mentioned here

Also heard the Ys series is good for action rpgs

Jmanghan
Originally posted by One Big Mob
How do you have pretty much all the popular turn based rpgs that are really old but you won't try any suggestions in this thread (Persona)?

Because a lot of those Final Fantasy's are severely lacking compared to some things mentioned here

Also heard the Ys series is good for action rpgs Chrono Trigger and FF:VI/FF:IV. One of those three are the best RPG ever made, in history.

Nothing can even TOUCH It.

Persona 4 Golden isn't even the best Shin Megami Tensei game.

One Big Mob
Chrono Trigger and FF:VI/FF:IV. One of those three are the best RPG ever made, in history.

Nothing can even TOUCH It.

Persona 4 Golden isn't even the best Shin Megami Tensei game. You've got FF 1-10-2 and a bunch of spinoffs. I said a lot are lacking, not everyone was lacking. erm

If you think every FF is a better game than Golden then I don't know what to tell you. Also lol at 4 being untouchable.

Also you haven't even played Persona 4 anyway. It looks odd is what I'm saying when you flaunt like 20 FF games and then shoot down other turn based rpgs because they're turn based and you get bored of turn based rpgs. Especially when before the timer FF had some of the most basic combat you can have... even with the timer for that matter.

Doesn't really make sense to me.

But yes the mainline SMT is better than Persona. Still doesn't mean it isn't better than half the Final Fantasy games released.

Jmanghan
You've got FF 1-10-2 and a bunch of spinoffs. I said a lot are lacking, not everyone was lacking. erm

If you think every FF is a better game than Golden then I don't know what to tell you. Also lol at 4 being untouchable.

Also you haven't even played Persona 4 anyway. It looks odd is what I'm saying when you flaunt like 20 FF games and then shoot down other turn based rpgs because they're turn based and you get bored of turn based rpgs. Especially when before the timer FF had some of the most basic combat you can have... even with the timer for that matter.

Doesn't really make sense to me.

But yes the mainline SMT is better than Persona. Still doesn't mean it isn't better than half the Final Fantasy games released. Calm yourself, dude. I never bashed the Persona games, I know that Persona 4 Golden might be the best vita RPG released.

Admittedly, the reason I like Final Fantasy is because of the Lore. The Lore of Final Fantasy, all the Light Warrior stuff, Light vs Darkness is intriguing.

If the story is good, thats great, but I'm more of a dude that likes getting his hands on characters and making them do amazing things. One of the reasons that Open-World games are my favorite genre is just because of that, the rich, open world to explore. Stuff like GTA, Saints Row, and an MMO-style game gets me pumped.

One of the things you'll notice is how highly I speak of Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim. I could speak about how much I love the mainstream games, but Duodecim has brought me far more joy then anything else in the main games, all the flips, dodges, counters and stuff just amuses me.

Jesus McBurger
I enjoy playing the binding of Isaac rebirth on vita

One Big Mob
Calm yourself, dude. I never bashed the Persona games, I know that Persona 4 Golden might be the best vita RPG released.

Admittedly, the reason I like Final Fantasy is because of the Lore. The Lore of Final Fantasy, all the Light Warrior stuff, Light vs Darkness is intriguing.

If the story is good, thats great, but I'm more of a dude that likes getting his hands on characters and making them do amazing things. One of the reasons that Open-World games are my favorite genre is just because of that, the rich, open world to explore. Stuff like GTA, Saints Row, and an MMO-style game gets me pumped.

One of the things you'll notice is how highly I speak of Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim. I could speak about how much I love the mainstream games, but Duodecim has brought me far more joy then anything else in the main games, all the flips, dodges, counters and stuff just amuses me. Very calm. Just don't understand the point of this thread when you don't listen to any suggestions and deny them based off pretty arbitrary reasons.

Had you not liked them because of the modern day japan like schoolgirl drama shit, that'd be another reason (also the dating sim aspect is offputting). But everything that applies to your like of FF is also applicable to Persona 4. But with a murder mystery spin (that will get spoiled if you've ever read about the game).

Just seems up your alley if you like every FF. It might not be your ideal game based on your gotta go fast approach to games but it's probably the biggest reason to get a Vita... especially for someone who likes FF. srug

Also you might like Freedom Wars if you like flipping around stuff. It gets way too grindy after you beat the story but it's fun till then. Also on sale a lot.

Jmanghan
Very calm. Just don't understand the point of this thread when you don't listen to any suggestions and deny them based off pretty arbitrary reasons.

Had you not liked them because of the modern day japan like schoolgirl drama shit, that'd be another reason (also the dating sim aspect is offputting). But everything that applies to your like of FF is also applicable to Persona 4. But with a murder mystery spin (that will get spoiled if you've ever read about the game).

Just seems up your alley if you like every FF. It might not be your ideal game based on your gotta go fast approach to games but it's probably the biggest reason to get a Vita... especially for someone who likes FF. srug

Also you might like Freedom Wars if you like flipping around stuff. It gets way too grindy after you beat the story but it's fun till then. Also on sale a lot. I was planning on Freedom Wars sooner or later, odds are I am gonna get Persona 4 Golden at SOME point, just not anytime soon.

Jmanghan
There are TONS of awesome games I wanna get on my vita, that I'm pretty sure my 64gb card might not even be able to handle.

Dragon's Crown, Rogue Legacy, mountains of fighting games, tons of PSP games.

There's so much in the game library its impossible to ignore.

Jmanghan
I just got Castlevania: SoTN on my vita.

Bentley
It seems they are launching a new RPG called I Am Setsuna on PSVita and PS4 at the same time, it seems like a decent launch for the system from Square.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Bentley
It seems they are launching a new RPG called I Am Setsuna on PSVita and PS4 at the same time, it seems like a decent launch for the system from Square. Didn't they do the same thing with Toukiden???

Aren't they going to do it AGAIN with Toukiden 2??

One Big Mob
Didn't they do the same thing with Toukiden???

Aren't they going to do it AGAIN with Toukiden 2?? That was just PS4 stealing exclusives to bloat its library. It's actually quite giggle worthy how many games PS4 has taken from the Vita and PS3

Now it appears they're making the PS4 versions at the same tiime.

Jmanghan
I just binged on games.

Bought both God of War PSP games for my vita, GTA: Vice City Stories, Terraria, Chrono Trigger (PSone Version), and Dragon's Crown.

Ridley_Prime
thumb up Dragon's Crown is a great co-op RPG.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
thumb up Dragon's Crown is a great co-op RPG.

I just finished Hard Mode.

I don't exactly have any friends irl who have a vita, and Dragon's Crown, and the Online Community is inactive on the Vita, despite it being made for the damn thing.

I've heard good things about Dragon's Dogma: Quest if you can get your hands on it.

Also, if you're a MOBA kinda guy, Invokers Tournament might be for you.

Jmanghan
Has anyone tried Xcom: Enemy Unknown on the vita?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.