Are these events canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVSEsDHi0Z4 Is Revan moving that orb and battling Shan canon?
I ask because obviously it is not a part of the game, and events in that trailer went way differently in game.

Lord Stark
I wish. Lord knows Satele needs the feats. That being said, looks like the canon view is HoT vs. Revan?

FreshestSlice
I thought it was Wrath vs. Revan.

Nephthys
Ant only wants it to be that way. The only reason people say its canon is because theres some more extra lines for the Wrath.

Lord Stark
Trailer shows HoT fighting him.

DarthAnt66
That trailer scene when HoT fights Revan is non-canon though, it contradicts entire plot lines of the story.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ant only wants it to be that way. The only reason people say its canon is because theres some more extra lines for the Wrath.
So Wrath's extra dialogue vs HoT's nothing. Going with Wrath then.

Nephthys
The correct answer is there is no canon choice.

FreshestSlice
The correct answer is none but the one I like.

Nephthys
Smuggler. The most legit choice.

FreshestSlice
Exactly. I see no reason why not.

DarthAnt66
Pretty lame those scenes are non-canon though. I would have loved to see some cutscenes of Revan vs Wrath or Shan.

DarthAnt66
Also am I the only one who is annoyed how BioWare portrayed Revan uses heavy power-attacks in that trailer?

Sinious
HoT kinda did his part against the Emperor. It makes more sense to think Wrat turned against the hands and betrayed the Emperor when he found out about Emperor's true plans.

ares834
Sad that the trailer is infinitely better than the expansion itself.

DarthAnt66
Just did the Revan fight again... it is still ****ing bugged. Come on BioWare.

Revanchiste
I wizh not.. The zeperate zoul.. The blind Revan... I mean.. If Republic and empire battle without anybody zaying zomething about it.. The emperor will in anyway come back again.
The galaxy need zomeone to take dow the empeor defintivly defeat him again and again, to make him weaker and weaker until he juzt die.....

They have a good idea, but they fail. Totaly fail. Republic + empire together = ztoping war for a moment. = Ztrike team ready to kick vitiate azz !!!!
It could have been the final chapter but noo, nooo, noooooo. They don't. They interrupted an zabatoge the ritual and Vitiate zourcing on the battle rezurect farfar away from the temple....

Revan reborn (Darth Revan + light Revan in the zame zoul zame body like in teh zecond fight with the emperor) and the HoT againzt the empeor it could have been epic !!!

And we are the fan we decide if a commercial bullzhit iz canon or not (like TWC for example becauze it haz been canon for commercial reazon even with all thoze incoherence...)

Nooo zimply nooo.

DUmb Republic truzting the empire on the fact they hate their emperor.. There iz juzt zome activiztz like teh zilent council, the emperor wrath the emperor hand.. etc etc etc.. Yhea we fully truzt the ancient zith zpirit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.