The Living Tribunal Vs Dr.Doom (What If....)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Who would win in a fight?
Dr.Doom has 1 day prep
The Living Tribunal has 0 prep time
Rules: KO only

What if.....secret wars dr.doom is being used.

Time Immemorial
Hmmmmmm.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Hmmmmmm.
I sense a great debate being played.

Mr Master
Originally posted by BeyonderGod

What if.....secret wars dr.doom is being used.
LT blinks Doom away.

People reference SW Doom as though he over-powered the Beyonder ... uhm, he did not.

SW Doom got stomped hard.

Now, the pis necessary for SW Doom to usurp Beyonder's power was riddled with circumstances,
stipulations which are not present here.

Like: 1) a pre-analyzation of Beyonder's energies, (which he did when he got swatted away with big G in the begining)

2) The Tech used by Galactus to absorb planets,
3) and the power of Galactus' world-ship to assemble this into a working device.

4) ... And ... he has to be at arm's length in order for this Street Fighter cheese move to work:

That aside, another survival stipulation SW Doom had,
was that the Concept of Death was not the same in the Beyond Realm:

Only reason he was still breathing after the stompage.

Lastly, Beyonder had his guard down while he was helping/studying SW Doom.

So,
unless this Doom has the exact same equipement,
same distance,
while LT allows himself to be touched first,
he stands no chance whatsoever.

Star428
Beyonder was a very naive being who was easy for Doom to trick and take his power. LT would not make the same mistakes Beyonder did. Doom could have a lifetime of prep along with Reed Richard's and Batman's prep help and he would still lose.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Star428
Beyonder was a very naive being who was easy for Doom to trick and take his power. LT would not make the same mistakes Beyonder did. Doom could have a lifetime of prep along with Reed Richard's and Batman's prep help and he would still lose.

Agreed

zom1967
I`ll tell you something,Thanos in a fan fiction beat L.T,he tricked him by giving him I think the reality gem.But it was contaminated with the star brand(from a different multiverse,out of L.T`s jurishdiction).this was in the nexus of all realities so even L.t`s omnipotence didn`t sense this.Even Eternity says the tribunal falters what have you done.Thanos says simply he willfully took a power out of his jurishdiction.The tribunal would still reforme in 2 weeks but it was enough to set Thanos plan in motion.So it is possible,but it`s like a million to one!

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by zom1967
I`ll tell you something,Thanos in a fan fiction beat L.T,he tricked him by giving him I think the reality gem.But it was contaminated with the star brand(from a different multiverse,out of L.T`s jurishdiction).this was in the nexus of all realities so even L.t`s omnipotence didn`t sense this.Even Eternity says the tribunal falters what have you done.Thanos says simply he willfully took a power out of his jurishdiction.The tribunal would still reforme in 2 weeks but it was enough to set Thanos plan in motion.So it is possible,but it`s like a million to one! Originally posted by zom1967
I`ll tell you something,Thanos in a fan fiction beat L.T,he tricked him by giving him I think the reality gem.But it was contaminated with the star brand(from a different multiverse,out of L.T`s jurishdiction).this was in the nexus of all realities so even L.t`s omnipotence didn`t sense this.Even Eternity says the tribunal falters what have you done.Thanos says simply he willfully took a power out of his jurishdiction.The tribunal would still reforme in 2 weeks but it was enough to set Thanos plan in motion.So it is possible,but it`s like a million to one! i think doom will win here

zom1967
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Who would win in a fight?
Dr.Doom has 1 day prep
The Living Tribunal has 0 prep time
Rules: KO only

What if.....secret wars dr.doom is being used. Hey BeyonderGod,Ipost as Galactus1967 on that other board!I haven`t posted here in a while but i like this board,and am having a great time here.they suspended me for calling some guy an idiot can you belivie that.but it`s all good,like I said this board is cool!

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by zom1967
Hey BeyonderGod,Ipost as Galactus1967 on that other board!I haven`t posted here in a while but i like this board,and am having a great time here.they suspended me for calling some guy an idiot can you belivie that.but it`s all good,like I said this board is cool!
Yeah CV going crazy......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.