Ultron & Machine Queen Vs Ultron & Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MQ_zpsa3243477.jpg
Brainiac
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CE_zps87b37bb9.jpg

vs

Nimrod
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ND_zps4947afb8.jpg
Ultron
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/UN_zpscc2992a4.jpg

pym-ftw
Ultron wins.

Golgo13
How does be beat someone who is the avatar of machine? And dcnu brainiac?

pym-ftw
His upgrade gave Vision the power to beat a guy who embarrassed Galactus, it took Vision only a couple seconds.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
His upgrade gave Vision the power to beat a guy who embarrassed Galactus, it took Vision only a couple seconds.

I doubt he can do anything to MQ, since she can just take form in another machine. She can affect anything technology related.

Brainiac now is bottling up entire time lines now.

pym-ftw
The guy Vision met forced his way into Toaa's realm. We don't know what happened though. And that's just the amp Vision could get from Ultron's Satalitte.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
The guy Vision met forced his way into Toaa's realm. We don't know what happened though. And that's just the amp Vision could get from Ultron's Satalitte.

I think Brainiac's tech is on par or close to Galactus. He's easily bottling realities/timelines now. Plus, he's not something Ultron can simply hack or take over.

ZenGardenOP
Originally posted by Golgo13
I think Brainiac's tech is on par or close to Galactus. He's easily bottling realities/timelines now. Plus, he's not something Ultron can simply hack or take over. Issue?

Golgo13
Originally posted by ZenGardenOP
Issue?

Futures End. His planet that he lives on is Blood Moon, which is outside of time and space. The next DC event, Convergence will deal with all of this. But he has tons of timelines bottled up like the Pre-Crisis one, DC One Million, etc...

He's pretty uber now.

ZenGardenOP
Futures End. His planet that he lives on is Blood Moon, which is outside of time and space. The next DC event, Convergence will deal with all of this. But he has tons of timelines bottled up like the Pre-Crisis one, DC One Million, etc...

He's pretty uber now. Sounds like he's pushing PC Lex levels

Stoic
I can't see how any of these guys win. Whenever it comes to AI battles, the only thing that I keep imagining happening in a comic is that they all merge. Especially when it comes to AI's that have similar goals, like these guys do.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
I can't see how any of these guys win. Whenever it comes to AI battles, the only thing that I keep imagining happening in a comic is that they all merge. Especially when it comes to AI's that have similar goals, like these guys do.

Brainiac is more than AI, though. His previous incarnations are just a small aspect of himself.

Stoic
Brainiac is more than AI, though. His previous incarnations are just a small aspect of himself.

Yes but how is his schemes that much different from Ultron's, and to a lesser degree Nimrod's? They all seem to be despotic characters, that would likely agree with each others end game. Well that's how I would see it going down in a comic, once they realized that they are all just 2 sides of the same coin so to speak.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
Yes but how is his schemes that much different from Ultron's, and to a lesser degree Nimrod's? They all seem to be despotic characters, that would likely agree with each others end game. Well that's how I would see it going down in a comic, once they realized that they are all just 2 sides of the same coin so to speak.

This isn't a thread about how it would go down in a comic, but in a forum fight scenario. It's too early for Machine Queen, but she has a lot of potential already. She's already been said to be the most dangerous of the avatars. Even Swamp Thing.

krisblaze
Sounds like they're planning on doing over with DCNU and bring back the old preboot days smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.