Joker vs 10 thugs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
Can really Joker beat them?
He also should be skilled like Batman and he is may be very good in martial arts.

ZenGardenOP
Jokers hand to hand ability is often underestimated since he usually gets his ass beaten by Batman, even though he's held his own a few times.

Hell in the Arkhamverse he was able to have a brutal fight with Deadshot before getting tossed into a helicoptor and off a building.

KingD19
He breaks a guys leg, rips the bone off and stabs him with it. The other 9 give up because he's f*cking crazy.

SasuOna
Joker is underestimated a lot
He is a master criminal but if he needs to fight he'll throw down

-K-M-
In the series "Batman confidential" it showed he was a pretty skilled fighter. Just the bat family are on a whole other level

KingD19
Losing to Batman after putting up a decent fight is not a knock against the loser at all. The fact that Joker even feels confident enough to fight any of the Bat family for more than a few moments is a huge boost for him.

pym-ftw
I guess I'll be the wet blanket on this Joker party, but when has Joker shown he can fight multiple people at a time... It's a vastly different scenario.

marwash22
when has Joker ever given Batman a decent fight? The only times i can recall him getting good shots on Batman is after Batman has been poisoned, shot, blown up, or otherwise hampered by injury.

that said, if these guys don't have weapons and they don't simply hold him down and crush his skull, he can take them due to having an insane pain threshold. And like KingD said, he'd probably phuck one of them up so badly that the other would run away.

Bentley
Herald buster mexican thugs stomp. Spite.

relentless1
Joker is a slippery fighter, he hasn't gotten the upper hand on Batman directly but he's so tricky that he can get the upper hand with something up his sleeve...literally. and if he can get the drop on Batman like that he'd take at least two goons out with acid flower or joy buzzer before the rest run

YFZ 350
Depends on Jokers mind set imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.