Bane, amped up on Venom, vs Albert Wesker...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Bane drinks a 1 gallon jug of Venom (without stopping!!) then takes on Albert Wesker as he was in Code Veronica in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

TheLordofMurder
Anyone?

shiv
Every One

Insane Titan
Someone

Estacado
No one.

Atrocitus
Wesker. Sorry if it's not about thanos no one cares

KingD19
Is this Nu-52 or Pre-52 Bane?

And why Code Veronica Wesker?

Reflassshh
He needs a lesser Wesker and an amped up Bane to make this a fight.

TheLordofMurder
Current Bane after drinking a gallon jug of Venom (all at once without stopping!!!) vs Code Veronica Wesker...

Fight!

YFZ 350
Wasn't Wesker a beast?

KingD19
Current Bane on Venom is a legit metahuman who has some insane feats as well. But putting him against Code Veronica Wesker is ridiculous. RE5 Wesker is the only one battleboard worthy against a guy like this.

pym-ftw
How bulletproof is Bane? Wesker carries a custom revolver that fires anti material(80cal) rounds.

That's like a tank round.

KingD19
I forgot Wesker walks around with a hand cannon. Not sure how bulletproof he is. I think he's more like those tanks with a lot of blunt force durability but can't handle swords and bullets. Also I don't think he's fast enough to dodge bullets either.

pym-ftw
I mean I know he's bullet proof, but does it extent to extreme high caliber weapons?

KingD19
Probably not.

Decimus
Originally posted by Atrocitus
Wesker. Sorry if it's not about thanos no one cares

eek! laughing out loud eek!

Board Walker
An 80 cal hand gun that can never runs out of ammo, and is rapid fire. CV Wesker also has speed feats, such as moving so fast he is a blurr to normal perception.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.