Team Deathstroke vs. Team Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Deathstroke
Black Manta
King Shark
Captain Cold
Captain Boomerang
Bane
Deadshot

Vs

Gorgon
Bullseye
Sabretooth
Omega Red
Kraven
Taskmaster
Silver Samurai

Standard gear and equipment

Fight in an abandoned downtown Tokyo

Who wins?

deathslash
Good fight. I'm favoring team 1

Golgo13
Team 1.

Khazra Reborn
Team 2, I don't think anyone on team 1 would be able to handle Red or Gorgon.

BruceSkywalker
team 1 8/10

tross
Uhh what about Omega Reds death spores ?

deathslash
Originally posted by tross
Uhh what about Omega Reds death spores ? deadshot and slade are both expert snipers. It's seems more likely to me that omega red is gonna get riddled with bullets before he can even get within the range that's necessary to make the deathspores effective.

Golgo13
Cold freezes him and punches his dick off.

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
Cold freezes him and punches his dick off. laughing

tross
Originally posted by deathslash
deadshot and slade are both expert snipers. It's seems more likely to me that omega red is gonna get riddled with bullets before he can even get within the range that's necessary to make the deathspores effective.

K so what about his healing factor and armor. I'm no expert on Red but I have a feeling regular bullets aren't going to do much to him , plus he has a whole team backing him as well. What is stopping Bullseye a better marksmen from throwing a toothpick through Deadshot ' s eye ? Or Saber tooth from mauling Slade ?

deathslash
Originally posted by tross
K so what about his healing factor and armor. I'm no expert on Red but I have a feeling regular bullets aren't going to do much to him , plus he has a whole team backing him as well. What is stopping Bullseye a better marksmen from throwing a toothpick through Deadshot ' s eye ? Or Saber tooth from mauling Slade ? Forgot about the armor for a second there. The healing factor helps him, but it won't help that much when he's missing portions of his head and other parts of his body that weren't armored. I'm pretty sure that deadshot and slade both carry armor peircing rounds. And the standard starting distance is a basically a mile. It's far more likely that deadshot puts a bullet through bulleye's forehead than the other way around. I love creed, but that guy is a total jobber and would almost certainly get his shit pushed in by slade or have to fight the other members of team 1.

Spawningpool
Team death stroke...

tross
Originally posted by deathslash
Forgot about the armor for a second there. The healing factor helps him, but it won't help that much when he's missing portions of his head and other parts of his body that weren't armored. I'm pretty sure that deadshot and slade both carry armor peircing rounds. And the standard starting distance is a basically a mile. It's far more likely that deadshot puts a bullet through bulleye's forehead than the other way around. I love creed, but that guy is a total jobber and would almost certainly get his shit pushed in by slade or have to fight the other members of team 1.

What about Gorgans stone stare ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.