Timothy Hunter vs Solar Man of the Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Let's use evil Tim.

operator616
Tim stomps.

"Id"
How?

operator616
Due to the fact that Solar, on average, is nowhere near Tim's level.

Sure, he has a few ridiculous showings, just like all super-heroes do, but his average isn't in the cosmic tier.

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
Due to the fact that Solar, on average, is nowhere near Tim's level.

Sure, he has a few ridiculous showings, just like all super-heroes do, but his average isn't in the cosmic tier.

I think he's using Solar at his full potential. What if we just use that incarnation?

operator616
Originally posted by Golgo13
I think he's using Solar at his full potential. What if we just use that incarnation?

A full potential Solar who couldn't create a single planet? As compared to a noob Tim who created countless universes without even knowing it?

I wonder who wins.

"Id"
What you talking about operator? uhuh
Valiants Solar is one of the few characters that have shown on panel creating, and collapsing a multiverse on panel.

operator616
Originally posted by "Id"
What you talking about operator? uhuh
Valiants Solar is one of the few characters that have shown on panel creating, and collapsing a multiverse on panel.

Im talking about on-panel facts, nothing else. In Solar v2 #49 (by which time Solar learned to utilize his full powers) he outright admits that he couldn't create a planet from nothing:

http://i.imgur.com/GrQrQbt.jpg?1

Creating a multiverse? Solar created a multiverse by traveling back in time which caused divergences in the timestream - creating divergent universes. This was explicitly stated on panel which i remember very well. I don't have access to that comic currently (it's on my other HD which isn't in my possession now but i could get you scans by monday if you want). That way, any time traveler can, and have (i could show examples) create divergent realities. H'e'l literally created infinite universes by travelling back in time; he created so much universes that it literally overwhelmed the omniverse which was going to explode....yet, i don't anyone arguing that H'el could take on multiversal beings, do i?

Solar collapsed the multiverse in a comic which wasn't even published. But ok. Also technically it's a different version since when the v2 series ended Acclaim took over Solar and made him generally more powerful. Still nowhere near Tim mind you, but he did get a power up. Anyway, i remember Unity specifically stating that when Solar destroys one universe the others fall like dominos. That's pretty important considering it's not the same as instantly destroying the multiverse, like say, Mxy.

Still, Solar was very impressive in that arc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.