Who Can Actually Defeat Pre-Retcon Beyonder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
No people Toon force<Omnipotence
So bugs bunny loses.....

So what characters can defeat this supreme being?

Silent Master
Squirrel Girl

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Silent Master
Squirrel Girl
Not really lol I believe beyonderxsquirrel girl would be official xD

Astner
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Well technically Dr. Doom did.

Time Immemorial
No people Toon force<Omnipotence
So bugs bunny loses.....

TOAA could send him packing.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Astner
Nah he needed alot of prep.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
TOAA could send him packing.
That would be a honest stalemate lol.

Silent Master
Deadpool.

BeyonderGod
Lol! Deadpool cant/wont touch Beyonder.

Silent Master
Deadpool can break the 4th wall, meaning he can have the author write him as winning the fight.

LordofBrooklyn
GOD SUPERMAN with sword!

Time Immemorial
The Brotherslaughing out loud

Mr Master

When super-amped Doom battled the Beyonder he got stomped hard.

The rest was necessary PIS to make a more interesting story
and to give Beyonder a curiosity, a reason to visit Earth in SWII. (after experiencing limitation during the Doom comedy in SWI)

Genius, in terms of a perfect segue to sell more comics.
SWI is still the best selling series ever. SWII was a no brainer.

As for thread .. imo, nothing short of a supreme being stalemates a non cis/pis hindered Beyonder.

pym-ftw
Where do you see LT vs Beyonder?

Mr Master
^^ We'll see where "post" retcon Beyonder ends up soon with Hichman,
but as far as Classic Beyonder is concerned, as we both know he's far beyond LT.

The current Beyonder (pre-Hickman) I could say is below the LT,
but even there, we can't be too sure tbh. Because feats have been sick,
and his bios still attach, killing Death and almost killng Eternity, to him. (as in Post bios)

pym-ftw
I mean I know the Pr Beyonder was stated as millions of times stronger than the combined marvel universe, but correct me if I'm wrong but LT is outside the MU as a single character looking in and when shown in continuity it is just an Mbody avatar?

Idk I just always saw them as near equals, possibly <LT

Time Immemorial
He was far above LT. He was TOAA level.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He was far above LT. He was TOAA level.
Agreed!

LordofBrooklyn
You've ignored GOD SUPERMAN with his sword!

I sense FEAR in you!

Decimus
reading thumb up reading

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
You've ignored GOD SUPERMAN with his sword!

I sense FEAR in you!
Michael
Lucifer
Spectre

All solo.

Mr Master
Originally posted by pym-ftw

I mean I know the Pr Beyonder was stated as millions of times stronger than the combined marvel universe, but correct me if I'm wrong but LT is outside the MU as a single character looking in and when shown in continuity it is just an Mbody avatar?
The only way for an abstract to exercise its power is through an "m-body" and they contain the full power thereof,
so that point is settled.
And since there's no evidence that suggests "m-bodies" are formed in fractionalized levels of power,
there's no reason to entertain that unsupported theory imo.

That aside, the LT is part of the prime Multiverse and was created with it likewise in the same fires.
... and Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than the infinite prime multiverse combined. (LT included)

Which is equivalent to everything significant nowadays.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Mr Master
The only way for an abstract to exercise its power is through an "m-body" and they contain the full power thereof,
so that point is settled.
And since there's no evidence that suggests "m-bodies" are formed in fractionalized levels of power,
there's no reason to entertain that unsupported theory imo.

That aside, the LT is part of the prime Multiverse and was created with it likewise in the same fires.
... and Beyonder was millions of times more powerful than the infinite prime multiverse combined. (LT included)

Which is equivalent to everything significant nowadays.
You sure are intelligent!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lucifer
Michael
TOAA
Presence
CA Superman
Mandrakk
Mxy
etc.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Lucifer
Michael
TOAA
Presence
CA Superman
Mandrakk
Mxy
etc.
Lucifer-Loses
Michael-Loses
TOAA-Stalemate
Presence-Stalemate
CA Superman-Loses
Mandrakk-Loses
Mxy-Loses

........Michael+Lucifer=LT

quanchi112
Thanos.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos.
Thanos?.....
I dont think so.....

quanchi112
Thanos?.....
I dont think so..... I get you have trouble thinking but that is your problem.

krisblaze
Beyonder wanted the doom thing to happen anyways.

I get you have trouble thinking but that is your problem.
Work on those manners.

Board Walker
Ultimately the Beyonder was below the TOAA as the TOAA represents the owners/stockholders of Marvel.

The Beyonder was the representation of Jim Shooter in comic form, and he was under restrictions set forth by his superiors. The point is that the Beyonder regardless of what he stated was never a tier 1 entity within Marvel, and as such was at the most a tier 2 marvel entity.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Board Walker
Ultimately the Beyonder was below the TOAA as the TOAA represents the owners/stockholders of Marvel.

The Beyonder was the representation of Jim Shooter in comic form, and he was under restrictions set forth by his superiors. The point is that the Beyonder regardless of what he stated was never a tier 1 entity within Marvel, and as such was at the most a tier 2 marvel entity.
So Beyonder was still a writer?.....that makes him equal to TOAA.

BeyonderGod
I get you have trouble thinking but that is your problem.
Lol you mad or nah?

basilisk
Really it should only be something like TOAA as the supreme unknowable being, or something like the Kirby Avatar representation of TOAA where they basically know that it is all a comic. For that reason maybe WF Mxy could also pull it off... maybe.

Even Squirrel Girl I don't think is up to the task. Definitely not Thanos, not even close.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by basilisk
Really it should only be something like TOAA as the supreme unknowable being, or something like the Kirby Avatar representation of TOAA where they basically know that it is all a comic. For that reason maybe WF Mxy could also pull it off... maybe.

Even Squirrel Girl I don't think is up to the task. Definitely not Thanos, not even close.
But someone here said Beyonder Represents Jim Shooter enough to put him definitely Equal to TOAA.

shiv
Animal Man

(D.C.)

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up

He was even below concepts like Supermans Story, iow CA Superman and the eternal struggle against Evil, Mandrakk. Also below the Brothers in the crossover, which represented the companies, with all workers. Beyonder at that time was just a representation of one human, who is just an small and "insignificant" part of a larger company and even bigger stories.

Lucifer-Loses
Michael-Loses
TOAA-Stalemate
Presence-Stalemate
CA Superman-Loses
Mandrakk-Loses
Mxy-Loses

........Michael+Lucifer=LT

Lucifer beats him as Does Michael
TOAA = Marvel Company, laughs
Presence = laughs too
CA Superman adapts and wins.
Mandrakk eats him
WF Mxy erases him with a flick of his finger.
Also Each Brother can beat him.
Omniversal LT too.

BeyonderGod
:
Lucifer beats him as Does Michael
TOAA = Marvel Company, laughs
Presence = laughs too
CA Superman adapts and wins.
Mandrakk eats him
WF Mxy erases him with a flick of his finger.
Also Each Brother can beat him.
Omniversal LT too.
Lucifer doesnt beat him like michael doesnt.....
TOAA=Beyonder=Writers
Presence=Beyonder=Stalemate
CA Superman wont abapt to beyonders omni level powers
Mandrakk gets eaten you mean
WF Mxy lol Omnipotence>>>>>>5th Dimensional Imps
Brothers arent that powerful they nigh-omnipotent
LT is weak compared so Beyonder is Omniverse+

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lucifer doesnt beat him like michael doesnt.....
TOAA=Beyonder=Writers
Presence=Beyonder=Stalemate
CA Superman wont abapt to beyonders omni level powers
Mandrakk gets eaten you mean
WF Mxy lol Omnipotence>>>>>>5th Dimensional Imps
Brothers arent that powerful they nigh-omnipotent
LT is weak compared so Beyonder is Omniverse+

I wonder whose sock you are. Hmm

carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117763/3168604-beyonder00116.jpg

BeyonderGod
I wonder whose sock you are. Hmm
What?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by carver9
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/117763/3168604-beyonder00116.jpg
That was just a thing beyonder imagined lol.

carver9
thumb up

I know. Still enjoyed the scene.

Mr Master

"Owners/stockholders?" ... Actually they have zero say on what takes place On Panel.

That's the Editors' department.

The Beyonder was the representation of Jim Shooter in comic form,
and he was under restrictions set forth by his superiors.
Interesting, when Jim Shooter was the most powerful individual in Marvel at the time,
in terms of organizing/managing what will happen On Panel.

Jim Shooter was the Editor-in Chief of Marvel during Beyonder's golden era,
he also wrote/created the enrtire Beyonder concept.

Board Walker
"Owners/stockholders?" ... Actually they have zero say on what takes place On Panel.

That's the Editors' department.

Interesting, when Jim Shooter was the most powerful individual in Marvel at the time,
in terms of organizing/managing what will happen On Panel.

Jim Shooter was the Editor-in Chief of Marvel during Beyonder's golden era,
he also wrote/created the enrtire Beyonder concept.

The stockholders of marvel ultimately do decide what happens in the- comics on macro level, every 5 year block of marvel's overall dircection is decided by a board of directors that are far above the editors. Jim shooter was not the most powerful person in marvel during his employment there, and if he truly was all powerful he would have never been conceptually depowered at a later time.

TOAA is a representation of the highest powers in marvel, it is not one employee but rather most likely the board itself. Despite Jimm Shooters delusions of grandeur, and his attempt to immortalize himseld in comic form he was never greater than marvel itself. In the end Jim was a single employee within the company, his actions were- under review by his superiors. Thus the beyonder was never greater than the marvel megaverse (all of the marvel company), nor was he greater than those who controlled him (his superiors aka TOAA).

Beyonder = tier 2 being at absolute most.

Mr Master
facepalm

carver9
laughing out loud

BeyonderGod
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm
facepalm

BeyonderGod
The stockholders of marvel ultimately do decide what happens in the- comics on macro level, every 5 year block of marvel's overall dircection is decided by a board of directors that are far above the editors. Jim shooter was not the most powerful person in marvel during his employment there, and if he truly was all powerful he would have never been conceptually depowered at a later time.

TOAA is a representation of the highest powers in marvel, it is not one employee but rather most likely the board itself. Despite Jimm Shooters delusions of grandeur, and his attempt to immortalize himseld in comic form he was never greater than marvel itself. In the end Jim was a single employee within the company, his actions were- under review by his superiors. Thus the beyonder was never greater than the marvel megaverse (all of the marvel company), nor was he greater than those who controlled him (his superiors aka TOAA).

facepalm facepalm
facepalm facepalm
facepalm facepalm
facepalm facepalm

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up Never leave.

BeyonderGod
Trolls.......

Board Walker
thumb up Never leave.

Why would I ever?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9

Carver has wet dreams to this dream.

zom1967

Beyonder = tier 2 being at absolute most. If that is true why didn`t they just kill the beyonder for good,He seems to have about 70% of the power of his old self?I think Secret wars sold so good they can`t wait to have his pre-retcon levels return and eventually battle Infinity gauntlet Thanos.Do you know how many copies that would sell?at least in the millions,i think the stock holders would like that!

Time Immemorial
When Beyonder takes a dump, it takes Hulk to clean it up.

Thats how heavy it is.

BeyonderGod
Beyonder with 1% be approximately universe level since Dr.strange he could erase a entire universe (Eternity) with a thought.

relentless1
The Spectre would be able to take Beyonder

Time Immemorial
Lol no.

Specter would be erased.

As per Beyonder, abstracts mean nothing to him and are easily erased.

Beyonder cannot die unless he wills it.

BeyonderGod
Beyonder wont die......he literally trolled the marvel multiverse 3 times......and he retconned himself.

Board Walker
Spectre same as LT could defeat the Beyonder, it all depends on how- much power the board of directors grants them.

The LT along with the Spectre are like the company's interns, their power and authority ranges from coffee graber to second in command depending on how much power the board wants them to have at any given moment.

Thus if the board wants the beyonder to lose they will either depower- him to street level (as they have done before), or they will just power up someone above him.

BeyonderGod
Board walk please stop trolling ad beyonder is still more powerful then Spectre/LT any day of the week.

Mr Master

Spectre same as LT could defeat the Beyonder, it all depends on how- much power the board of directors grants them.

The LT along with the Spectre are like the company's interns, their power and authority ranges from coffee graber to second in command depending on how much power the board wants them to have at any given moment.

Thus if the board wants the beyonder to lose they will either depower- him to street level (as they have done before), or they will just power up someone above him.
"the board members?" ... laughing .. What the f**k?

Wait ... you're serious aren't you? lol

Anyway, the only person who decided to retcon Beyonder into something lesser was Tom De-Falco,
who was the next Editor in-Chief after Jim Shooter.

Tom told writer Steve Englehart to write a story de-powering Beyonder,
Steve originated the CCU concept into Beyonder's life.

That's it.

"board members" ... I'm still laughing out loud at that one. No offense, but come on man.

BeyonderGod

Anyway, the only person who decided to retcon Beyonder into something lesser was Tom De-Falco,

That's it.

"board members" ... I'm still laughing out loud at that one. No offense, but come on man.
Tom De-Falco can go choke on a d***.

Board Walker

That's it.

The Board Members depowered Jim Shooter, thus the Beyonder was depowered.

The Board members once again trusted in their personal Intern AKA the Living Tribunal, thus why the LT was promoted above the Beyonder in the marvel comics. This was done in order to show that the Board is always above Jim Shooter even through their proxies, such as their Prime intern the LT.

Board Walker
Tom De-Falco can go choke on a d***.

You are Mr. Master?

Mr Master
^^ no expression

The Board Members depowered Jim Shooter, thus the Beyonder was depowered.

The Board members once again trusted in their personal Intern AKA the Living Tribunal, thus why the LT was promoted above the Beyonder in the marvel comics. This was done in order to show that the Board is always above Jim Shooter even through their proxies, such as their Prime intern the LT.
So ... cooked coke, or is it crystal?

Imo, you should stick to the natural greenaries of the Earth. stoned

Board Walker
^^ no expression

So ... cooked coke, or is it crystal?

Imo, you should stick to the natural greenaries of the Earth. stoned

I do not do drugs, enlightenment is my anti-drug.

Mr Master
^^ If that's "enlightenment" ... I prefer drugs. stick out tongue

eaebiekuya
Yo mr masters can i ax u a question, duz the lt still hav dat much powa can lt still hold marvel and dc in 1 han is spectre still dat powafu 2?

Board Walker
Originally posted by eaebiekuya
Yo mr masters can i ax u a question, duz the lt still hav dat much powa can lt still hold marvel and dc in 1 han is spectre stilldat powafu 2?

It never held DC in one hand, as DC would never allow that. The feat of LT holding the brothers in each hand was only a marvel issue, and occurred entirely within marvel.

eaebiekuya
It never held DC in one hand, as DC would never allow that. The feat of LT holding the brothers in each hand was only a marvel issue, and occurred entirely within marvel.
Yo i dont agree with u sorry i read the thread an mr masters wz on the $$ an + mr masters also yuz proof to back up hiz case. an i wasnt azkin u anyhow.

Mr Master
Originally posted by eaebiekuya
Yo mr masters can i ax u a question, duz the lt still hav dat much powa can lt still hold marvel and dc in 1 han is spectre still dat powafu 2?
No. I don't believe so. I said it again, and again,
Adv. of the X-Men was an idea that crystalized back then in 1997 shortly after DC vs Marvel. (about 3 months)

I'm most to blame for turning the DC/Marvel Brothers into sole Marvel Megaverses at kmc,
when that was never the case, so ... I was very wrong.

Although the term "omniverse" was being thrown around in Marvel even before 2007, (interchangeably it seems)
I somehow missed the fact that Marvel still considered itself a "Megaverse" even into the LT's bio of 2006.

The 2005 Handbooks clarified this:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/21497520_Bio_2005.jpg
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/21497521_Bio_2005-2.jpg

The LT's bio (2006) doesn't dismiss this ... but I, my bad, somehow did.

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/21497522_Bio_2006.jpg

In fact, it goes on to corroborate the 2005 bio by defining a Megaverse in the same way,
and even directly tells us there is only one omniverse."

So, it wasn't until the late 2007 bios where we learn TOAA created the Omniverse,
therefore officially this "omniverse" would have to be solely Marvel's. DC has theirs etc.

That aside, so how do these Brothers fit into Marvel now?

They don't, and never did anyway.
If there is a Marvel Brother, then he's still all of Marvel. (terms like Megaverse interchangeable with Omniverse)

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up

BeyonderGod
Recent comments made my brain hurt.....

Time Immemorial
No one other then TOAA in Marvel can beat PR Beyonder.

DC's presence could, as its equal TOAA, but different Verses.

Current Beyonder could be stopped by LT however.

BeyonderGod
Inhuman Beyonder might have knocked out LT for secret wars.

Time Immemorial
What interesting about beyonder is that he is not an abstract, but retains more power then all the abstracts combined.

BeyonderGod
Yup. *cough: "Living omnipotence."*

Stoic
I wonder if JLA/Avengers Krona could give the Beyonder a challenge?

BeyonderGod
Krona gets smashed bed/battle wise.

operator616
No. I don't believe so. I said it again, and again,
Adv. of the X-Men was an idea that crystalized back then in 1997 shortly after DC vs Marvel. (about 3 months)

I'm most to blame for turning the DC/Marvel Brothers into sole Marvel Megaverses at kmc,
when that was never the case, so ... I was very wrong.

Although the term "omniverse" was being thrown around in Marvel even before 2007, (interchangeably it seems)
I somehow missed the fact that Marvel still considered itself a "Megaverse" even into the LT's bio of 2006.

The 2005 Handbooks clarified this:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/21497520_Bio_2005.jpg
http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/21497521_Bio_2005-2.jpg

The LT's bio (2006) doesn't dismiss this ... but I, my bad, somehow did.

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/21497522_Bio_2006.jpg

In fact, it goes on to corroborate the 2005 bio by defining a Megaverse in the same way,
and even directly tells us there is only one omniverse."

So, it wasn't until the late 2007 bios where we learn TOAA created the Omniverse,
therefore officially this "omniverse" would have to be solely Marvel's. DC has theirs etc.

That aside, so how do these Brothers fit into Marvel now?

They don't, and never did anyway.
If there is a Marvel Brother, then he's still all of Marvel. (terms like Megaverse interchangeable with Omniverse)

There are contradictions. Even in that same time period, in 2005, Marvel has referenced the existence of multiple megaverses.

zom1967
I still don`t know about the mutant terrigen mists Beyonder,other than he is still powerful to beat the band!L.t would have his hands full.But preretcon trashes the whole cosmic hierarchy,yes even with owie helping them!

Utrigita
Imo
Pre retcon Brothers
Thanos HOTU
GEB
Presence
WF Mxy
TOAA
Current LT
Doom with Wandas power.

Probably more.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Utrigita
Imo
Pre retcon Brothers=Rekt
Thanos HOTU=Rekt
GEB=Stalemate/win?
Presence=Stalemate
WF Mxy=Rekt
TOAA=Stalemate
Current LT=Dead
Doom with Wandas power.=rekt

Probably more.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Imo
Pre retcon Brothers
Thanos HOTU
GEB
Presence
WF Mxy
TOAA
Current LT
Doom with Wandas power.

Probably more.

thumb up

Jmanghan
The Presence

BeyonderGod
U_U I can't say but Stalemate.

Reflassshh
U_U I can't say but Stalemate. Based on ?

Board Walker
Primal Monitor >>>>> PR Beyonder

zopzop
Imo
Pre retcon Brothers
Thanos HOTU
GEB
Presence
WF Mxy
TOAA
Current LT
Doom with Wandas power.

Probably more.
1) No
2) No
3) No
4) No
5) Draw
6) no clue
7) HELL NO
8) Nope

Beyonder was MILLIONS of times more powerful than the entire MU. Only WF Mxy stands a chance.

Time Immemorial
Lol @ LT being able to kill death. When he died himself.

BeyonderGod
Board Walk are you Skarband?

Board Walker
Board Walk are you Skarband?

Beyondergod are you Mr. Master?

SquallX
Originally posted by zopzop
1) No
2) No
3) No
4) No
5) Draw
6) no clue
7) HELL NO
8) Nope

Beyonder was MILLIONS of times more powerful than the entire MU. Only WF Mxy stands a chance.

laughing out loud

Reflassshh
This thread barker

Prof. T.C McAbe

Wouldn't surprise me either.

BeyonderGod
Wouldn't surprise me either.
Troll Logic 101
Wrong thread.

BeyonderGod
Board Walker are you Prof. T.C McAbe?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Board Walker are you Prof. T.C McAbe?
If you walk the path of enlightenment you cease to see the "me" or "i" and become one with the divine vibrations of creation. You become one with everything and everything becomes one. BW is as much me as i am him, you are as much me, as you are him.

DarkSaint85
We are all together!

Reflassshh
Isn't that what Christmas is all about?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Isn't that what Christmas is all about?

Jesus, Buddha, Krishna. The essence of all Religions.

zopzop
Jesus, Buddha, Krishna. The essence of all Religions.
http://s21.postimg.org/iosociek3/Satan_witchcraft_997684_768_600.jpg
pray Hail Satan!

Reflassshh
@Prof. But in Christmas we get gifts huhu

Btw, why is satan surrounded by teddy bears? He used to be cool thumb down

Prof. T.C McAbe
@Prof. But in Christmas we get gifts huhu

The gift we get is the time we spend together, sharing our food and our love. Materialistic gifts are just a burden but it is not wise to judge, whatever makes you happy ad doesn't hurt others.

As for Lucifer,he is just a part of the abrahamic religion, he is a symbol for the disharmony in our hearts that tears our society apart, that prevents us from achieving enlightment. He is the desire to have, property, knowledge, other living beings etc.
To repell this symbol we need to be, to know to love

zopzop
It's this guy and his family holding court with the Dark Lord :
http://s29.postimg.org/xk9nt2d6b/796.jpg
Satan could learn a thing or two about evil from them!

Reflassshh
Now you mention it, it's like they're about to gangbang the dark lord out of his throne. And considering the position of his legs, he's going to enjoy it sad

Like I said, Lucifer isn't what he used to be.

Reflassshh
The gift we get is the time we spend together, sharing our food and our love. Materialistic gifts are just a burden but it is not wise to judge, whatever makes you happy ad doesn't hurt others.

As for Lucifer,he is just a part of the abrahamic religion, he is a symbol for the disharmony in our hearts that tears our society apart, that prevents us from achieving enlightment. He is the desire to have, property, knowledge, other living beings etc.
To repell this symbol we need to be, to know to love This should be the new house of EL's philosophy, with which we will enlighten our brothers here in the forum to join us in our lovely brotherhood.

Board Walker
Come to me my children and bask in the infinite light that pours forth from me, wisdom radiates from every word that reverberates from my being.

Together we shall sing such beautiful songs, songs which once shaped existence itself.

Time Immemorial
This is thread is the gift that keeps giving.

BeyonderGod
This went off-topic
So Pre-Retcon Beyonder isn't beatable.

Reflassshh
Join us and see the light. You need it.

BeyonderGod
Faith=Light

Board Walker
Faith=Light

Faith is what my being is composed of.

primal monitor >>>>> pre ret beyonder

zopzop
This went off-topic
So Pre-Retcon Beyonder isn't beatable.
IMHO, correct.

The only one that stands a chance is WF Mxy. He has the single greatest feat in all comic history.

Board Walker
Originally posted by zopzop
IMHO, correct.

The only one that stands a chance is WF Mxy. He has the single greatest feat in all comic history.

primal monitor >>>>>>>>> wf mxy >>>>>>>>> pr beyonder

BeyonderGod
primal monitor >>>>>>>>> wf mxy >>>>>>>>> pr beyonder
Nope

Pre-Retcon Beyonder>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wf Mxy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Primal Monitor

zom1967
The preretcon Beyonder is very tough to beat,I used to think T.o.a.a could beat him but not anymore.He only represents the Marvel Multiverse.Only the creator of everthing can beat the Beyonder.He is a perfect being not seeking knowledge,you might call this being God but I don`t want to get religious.i do know this their are not 5 or 6 guys that are going to beat the Beyonder like some of you think.I have nearly everyone of his appearences.And he is at least # 2!

BeyonderGod
He stalemates all forms of omnipotent beings.....

quanchi112
Beyonder stomps any being from dc.

BeyonderGod
I personally say
Beyonder=The Presence
In a battle so to me stalemate but yes overall yes lol.

SquallX

Just shut up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Just shut up. Truth hurts, kid.

LordofBrooklyn
Truth hurts, kid.

World's Funnest Mxy BREAKS him!

Now get out of the way while I handle Beyonder God as my last victory of the year!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.