Emperor Joker Vs Current Legion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which crazy **** wins?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/EJ_zps956afab8.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LN_zpsf0de6697.jpg

operator616
Joker.

Golgo13
Probably the Joker, too, but current Legion makes it close.

CatL18
Does EJ have 99% of MXY's power?
So, I think that EJ is transmultiversal.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Golgo13
Probably the Joker, too, but current Legion makes it close.

What did current legion do that puts him close to EJ?

operator616
Before erasing himself out of existence, Legion had multiple reality warping personalities on a universal scale. And he could actually control them.

-K-M-
Age of X was the result of Legion manipulating the universe and put it in a box....literally

Galan007
Joker wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -K-M-
Age of X was the result of Legion manipulating the universe and put it in a box....literally
Joker's manipulation was compressing infinite universeS into a singular point. And he nearly succeeded untill Superman stopped him. It took Mxy and Spectre re-writing whole of space-time to undo his manipulations.

-K-M-
Originally posted by abhilegend
Joker's manipulation was compressing infinite universeS into a singular point. And he nearly succeeded untill Superman stopped him. It took Mxy and Spectre re-writing whole of space-time to undo his manipulations.

Ok? I didn't say legion wins. Someone asked what current legion did so I answered. Mxy was multiversal, legion universal. Further explained the universe comment that was directly above my post

abhilegend
Ok? I didn't say legion wins. Someone asked what current legion did so I answered. Mxy was multiversal, legion universal. Further explained the universe comment that was directly above my post
Ok?

Golgo13

Who do you think wins?

Reflassshh
Joker wins.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Golgo13
Who do you think wins?

Joker. As I mentioned legion was universal and joker (mxy) was multiversal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.