Lucifer+Michael+LT Vs HOTU Thanos Vs Pre-Retcon Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
So who would win this epic fight?!?!

Comic scans only
This isn't New 52 lucifer/Michael
Classic LT
Classic Beyonder

Who wins?

Mr Master
^^ There is no "classic" LT, ... LT has always been in the same category regardless of Marvel's size.

There is no official upgrade/downgrade concerning the LT's power,
so it confuses me why some here and there have thought this to be a plausibility.

If there had been let's say two or more multiverseS, and the LT was just multiversal,
then we can say, LT was upgraded ... (since he exists in all "multiverseS" for some time)
If let's say the LT had attempted something more than multiversal and failed,
then we can say, the LT was upgraded ... (since he manipulated the power of two megaverseS)

Aside from two anomalies over 1000 years from now,
and "Gods" which remade creation from the Big Bang: Genesis-AE-IB-HOTI,
there is nothing conclusively above the LT. (btw. none of those exist anymore or right now so they're inconsequential)

.. and ... that's that.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Mr Master
^^ There is no "classic" LT, ... LT has always been in the same category regardless of Marvel's size.

There is no official upgrade/downgrade concerning the LT's power,
so it confuses me why some here and there have thought this to be a plausibility.

If there had been let's say two or more multiverseS, and the LT was just multiversal,
then we can say, LT was upgraded ... (since he exists in all "multiverseS" for some time)
If let's say the LT had attempted something more than multiversal and failed,
then we can say, the LT was upgraded ... (since he manipulated the power of two megaverseS)

Aside from two anomalies over 1000 years from now,
and "Gods" which remade creation from the Big Bang: Genesis-AE-IB-HOTI,
there is nothing conclusively above the LT. (btw. none of those exist anymore or right now so they're inconsequential)

.. and ... that's that.
Bro I say Classic because people think LT bad gotten updates.....*sigh* I say to them and we get into arguments so I dont say anything but "Whatever"

Board Walker
LT was outright eliminated/killed, if it is shown to have been by anything other than the one above all then the LT was downgraded. The LT would no longer be in position 2, he would be at the very most position 3 which would mean he is inferior to DC tier 2 beings.

Time Immemorial
Beyonder bolo stomps

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Board Walker
LT was outright eliminated/killed, if it is shown to have been by anything other than the one above all then the LT was downgraded. The LT would no longer be in position 2, he would be at the very most position 3 which would mean he is inferior to DC tier 2 beings.
So Lucifer/Michael have a chance.

quanchi112
Thanos solos.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos.
Reason?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Reason? His showings.

zopzop
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
So Lucifer/Michael have a chance.
They have ZERO chance. If he wants them dead, they die.

Time Immemorial
Beyonder can make eternals cease to exist. He killed death.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Beyonder can make eternals cease to exist. He killed death.
True true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.