Dr.Doom vs Malekith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins this ?

Stoic
I think that this would be a great fight, but I'm not sure if Doom's magics are up to par with the Dark Elf?

pym-ftw
I view Doom a step behind Loki so idk

SamZED
And Malekith is Loki's superior?

pym-ftw
I'd probably put them as equals. Loki of course has far more varied appearances though so... Idk

I'd probably go with Two face

Insane Titan
Doom loses

leonidas
i'd take doom. the iron in his armor would be a biatch. i wasn't very impressed with malekith in his recent iron man appearance. a po'd tony nearly killed all of the dark elves in svartalheim....

eaebiakuya
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd take doom. the iron in his armor would be a biatch. i wasn't very impressed with malekith in his recent iron man appearance. a po'd tony nearly killed all of the dark elves in svartalheim....

Did you read his appearance in God of Thunder series ?

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Did you read his appearance in God of Thunder series ? Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Did you read his appearance in God of Thunder series ? i think doom will win this

leonidas
Did you read his appearance in God of Thunder series ?

no, but no doubt it pretty much HAD to be more impressive than his appearance in ironman....

eaebiakuya
It was very impressive imo.

He transmuted Thor liver in glass.

Sin I AM
Thors been getting jobbed tho

eaebiakuya
I dont agree with this. In the series Malekith was stated as "strongest sorcerer of the 9 realms", and he had some good feats in all arc.

And even with his liver transmuted in glass, Thor was still able to win the fight against Malekith. Cant see where he jobbed here...

leonidas
It was very impressive imo.

He transmuted Thor liver in glass.

in this case though (and one of the big reasons i give this to doom) doom his encased in iron--malekith's magic will be severely hindered against doom, whose own magic is pretty dern uber....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.