luke skywalker VS ashoka tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MBoeltje41
so who would win ashoka tano or luke skywalker?

DarthAnt66
Welcome to the forums! And Luke Skywalker casually (assuming this is Return of the Jedi version).

Revanchiste
Luke noob.

Err no Azhoka, RotJ luke don't have all the TWC coregraphy and zpecial effect to look awzome. He get fruztrated and give up the fight.

Angelalex242
Even if it's just ROTJ Luke, Luke wins.

Lighter332
Um, even in RotJ when Luke had barely a year of training, he was still as powerful as Yoda and Sidious with a lightsaber.

Luke is basically invincible.

Ashoka having more years of classical training than him, mean nothing.

Luke was holding back on Palpatine, too.

ILS
Luke rapes

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ILS
Luke rapes

Not surprising. He did hit on his sister, so the guy clearly has no limits.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Luke noob.

Err no Azhoka, RotJ luke don't have all the TWC coregraphy and zpecial effect to look awzome. He get fruztrated and give up the fight. Zpreken ze f*ck?

Nalaniel
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

LOL

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

XDXDXDXD

MBoeltje41
i can see that almost every one think's that luke would win so i can see that i disagree whit all of you? why because i think that ashoka would win

luke is more powerfull than ashoka yes however he also never faced of against a jar'kai before ROTJ. also compared to ashoka he has a lack of experience's and he is used to fight again's slow opponents who use brute force to overpower their enemy's wile ashoka make's use of swift strike's punches and kick's. ashoka has simply more experience and is faster than luke. the fackt that she is a dual wielder help's to sins luke didn't really trained for that. (as far as i know of course)

Emperordmb
LOL Ahsoka is not faster than Vader no expression

MBoeltje41
Originally posted by Emperordmb
LOL Ahsoka is not faster than Vader no expression yes she is, vader is pretty slow. and even if luke would be able to match ashoka's speed than still he would find difficultly whit her dual wielding

Aurbere
Luke in any incarnation save for baby - ESB.

deathslash
Luke wins and pretty easily at that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.