Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!) Vs Elder God Demonbane (Demonbane)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Who wins?

BeyonderGod
Animetards are coming......

Sacred 117
No they're not. They'll just reclude to 'Anime Versus' (exclusive home to the least competent "debaters" on the board) like they always do (unless you told them, of course).

BeyonderGod
I realized I posted in the wrong section just a few minutes ago.

Wei Phoenix
Oh lord, the Comictard is here.

BeyonderGod
Yea I know you are.

trexalfa
Kami Tenchi stomps. Seriously, comparing a confirmed omnipotent, one that is explicitly above the mother****ing Chousin, to Demonbane?

BeyonderGod
Kami tenchi isn't confirmed in anything....

Q99
Kami Tenchi made the Chousin, who made multiple universes. Multiple of these universes have been shown on-screen.

A lot of the third OAV was discussion of a being greater than the Chousin, shown to be Kami Tenchi, though KT only did a limited amount of stuff including time-manipulation, undoing the Counteractor (which is basically the goddess's meddling in the normal universe accumulated into an immortal form, less than the Chousin but within that universe able to contest them, since they couldn't use their full power without damaging the universe), preventing his own premature awakening from destroying the universe, undoing the destruction of a galaxy and everything in it, and that sort of stuff.

NemeBro
Isn't Elder God also multiversal?

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Q99
Kami Tenchi made the Chousin, who made multiple universes. Multiple of these universes have been shown on-screen.

A lot of the third OAV was discussion of a being greater than the Chousin, shown to be Kami Tenchi, though KT only did a limited amount of stuff including time-manipulation, undoing the Counteractor (which is basically the goddess's meddling in the normal universe accumulated into an immortal form, less than the Chousin but within that universe able to contest them, since they couldn't use their full power without damaging the universe), preventing his own premature awakening from destroying the universe, undoing the destruction of a galaxy and everything in it, and that sort of stuff.
Alot of feats alot of beings have shown.....
So he has time manipulation? Size manipulation?

Still doesn't mean he is omnipotent.

Q99
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Alot of feats alot of beings have shown.....
So he has time manipulation? Size manipulation?

Still doesn't mean he is omnipotent.

I for one never used the word 'omnipotent,' it tends to be a fairly empty buzzword that means different things to different fictions, and described 'omnipotent' powers are not necessarily that powerful. Plenty of 'omnipotent' beings actually act on much smaller scale than the Chousin and Kami Tenchi. Often mono-universal, sometimes monoworld.

The word omnipotent is pretty hollow, the scale and range of abilities is what matters.

The Chousin created many universes, of a variety of sorts, and Kami Tenchi was able to create all three of them. The Chousin can re-create a universe and everything in it perfectly if it is destroyed, with the sole exception of the two beings able to naturally make Light Hawk Wing (Z and Tenchi), and the creation of such beings was the purpose of making said universes in the first place.

BeyonderGod
So who wins?....

Q99
Anyone want to outline the abilities of Elder God Demonbane? I know it can summon endless versions of itself...

BeyonderGod
Possibilities of himself to exact*

Basically he was said to be so big he busted a universe
Basically he busted 1000 worlds which fanboys say universes which puts him at idk multiverse?
Demonbane elder god can seal nigh-omnipotent beings.

BeyonderGod
He can go ALMOST anywhere
He know a ALMOST everything

So I believe he has nigh-omniscience/omnipresence

Q99
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
Possibilities of himself to exact*

Basically he was said to be so big he busted a universe
Basically he busted 1000 worlds which fanboys say universes which puts him at idk multiverse?
Demonbane elder god can seal nigh-omnipotent beings.

Hm, well, by Tenchiverse stuff, any higher dimensional being, like the Chousin, is so big it busts a universe of fewer dimensions. Chousin are 22nd dimensional, Kami Tenchi stronger than them...

To me, it sounds like Demonblade could handle the amount of power that can be safely put out in a tenchiverse 3rd dimensions, but once the full scale of things is being brought out, well, I don't think he can handle that.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, well, by Tenchiverse stuff, any higher dimensional being, like the Chousin, is so big it busts a universe of fewer dimensions. Chousin are 22nd dimensional, Kami Tenchi stronger than them...

To me, it sounds like Demonblade could handle the amount of power that can be safely put out in a tenchiverse 3rd dimensions, but once the full scale of things is being brought out, well, I don't think he can handle that.
Have you ever played Demonbane? dimensions dont mean anything to him lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.