Bruce "The Batgod" WAYNE vs Namor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Bruce The Batgod WAYNE, Dual Weilding a Primary Adamantium Katana, a Blue Lightsaber, and also amped up on Banes Venom, takes on Namor in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

BATMAN IS OUT FOR THE KILL!!!!! (this disclaimer is for the cognitively impaired who would assume that Batman was given these lethal weapons with the intention of throwing them down into the mud at the very start of the fight).

Who wins?

Happy Dance

KingD19
Does Namor get his wetsuit (which is standard gear) or water nearby?

marwash22
http://namtab.com/aquablog2/batmanV2_35pg17.gif
http://namtab.com/aquablog2/batmanV2_35pg18.gif

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
Does Namor get his wetsuit (which is standard gear) or water nearby?

Standard gear, neutral environment...

So yes to the suit, no to the water...

BruceSkywalker
Batman destroys maims, curbstomps etc...

KingD19
Even with Venom, Namor should still win. He's physically superior by a large margin, has his own weapon(Neptune's Trident) which has some nifty powers like water manipulation, energy attack, etc... Plus he can fly.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by marwash22
http://namtab.com/aquablog2/batmanV2_35pg17.gif
http://namtab.com/aquablog2/batmanV2_35pg18.gif

thumb up

KingD19
What's the point of posting that scan? Batman doesn't have that suit or the goo.

Nor is he fighting someone who thought he knew him and would be an honorable opponent so he let his guard down.

TheLordofMurder
What's the point of posting that scan? Batman doesn't have that suit or the goo.

Nor is he fighting someone who thought he knew him and would be an honorable opponent so he let his guard down.

Just to demostrate the cunning and intellect possessed by the Batgod...

KingD19
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Just to demostrate the cunning and intellect possessed by the Batgod...

His cunning and intellect aren't in question. However, don't act like he instantly came up with that countermeasure for Aquaman. Batman builds on how to fight the JL members all the time.

He doesn't have that luxury here so it doesn't really serve any purpose.

marwash22
What's the point of posting that scan? Batman doesn't have that suit or the goo. OP doesn't say "no prep".

Common knowledge dictates Bruce knows about Namor's hydration issues. I'm not sure why Bruce wouldn't show up to the fight with the goo in hand.

Stoic
Why can't Namor fly up in the air, and play target practice with his own weapon?

KingD19
OP doesn't say "no prep".

Common knowledge dictates Bruce knows about Namor's hydration issues. I'm not sure why Bruce wouldn't show up to the fight with the goo in hand.

Isn't it usually no prep unless stated otherwise? I've never seen a match where it doesn't specify prep and then people assume he's had however much time to get his extra stuff together. Knowing about someone doesn't mean you get prep to deal with them.

Also, it seems he needs the suit to use the goo. So the point is moot anyway.

Common knowledge dictates Namor knows Bruce acts differently if he has hostages, so why wouldn't he just bring a few people to the match and tell Bruce to surrender or he'll murder them?

And like Stoic and I both pointed out, Namor can fly and has a trident that shoots energy beams as well as other esoteric powers. Why couldn't he just spam it?

And having one Adamantium Katana and one Lightsaber will throw his rhythm off as one is heavy as hell, and the other one is extremely light since it's just a hilt and the blade is pure energy.

Board Walker
His cunning and intellect aren't in question. However, don't act like he instantly came up with that countermeasure for Aquaman. Batman builds on how to fight the JL members all the time.

He doesn't have that luxury here so it doesn't really serve any purpose.

Batman brought that batsuit out of his utility belt during mid fight that encounter, that and the pink goo are standard equipment on his belt.

And like Stoic and I both pointed out, Namor can fly and has a trident that shoots energy beams as well as other esoteric powers. Why couldn't he just spam it?

Batman would pull out the Hell Bat Suit out of his utility belt, standard equipment.

Silent Master

Silent Master
Originally posted by Board Walker
Batman brought that batsuit out of his utility belt during mid fight that encounter, that and the pink goo are standard equipment on his belt.

Then name 3 other times he's used it.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Silent Master

prep isnt needed when batman has many batsuites in his bat belt.

Silent Master

Batman would pull out the Hell Bat Suit out of his utility belt, standard equipment.

If it's standard equipment, list the other times he's used it.

Board Walker
Then name 3 other times he's used it.

The 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's, and now.

Silent Master
The 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's, and now.

I waiting for actual canon examples.

Board Walker
I waiting for actual canon examples.

All of those are canon relative to their perspective times

marwash22
that's scan is from this year. He's only used it once.

Silent Master
that's scan is from this year. He's only used it once.

That is what I thought.

Thank you.

KingD19
Guys...it's Board Walker, taking everything with a Lot's wife(bible reference) of salt. Remember "Yellow Lantern Superman making Ganthet see the Multiverse?!" Everybody else was like, "No...that's the sun. He pushed him into the sun." And after a few dozen pages of him coming up with random nonsense, we got confirmation from the issue's artist that GASP...it was indeed the Sun.

Board Walker
Guys...it's Board Walker, taking everything with a Lot's wife(bible reference) of salt. Remember "Yellow Lantern Superman making Ganthet see the Multiverse?!" Everybody else was like, "No...that's the sun. He pushed him into the sun." And after a few dozen pages of him coming up with random nonsense, we got confirmation from the issue's artist that GASP...it was indeed the Sun.

That was merely one post, I am in current negotiations with the writer regarding that disputed matter.

One_Angry_Scot
That was merely one post, I am in current negotiations with the writer regarding that disputed matter.

You're not in negotiations, we already know what happened with words from Tom Taylor himself when I asked him via twitter.

One_Angry_Scot

It was the former Injustice Writer.

http://i.imgur.com/vPRvMscl.png

marwash22
for the record, I'm not arguing for Bruce to win, i posted the scan 'cause it was funny how Bruce beat someone who's pretty much the same as Namor.

Although, I'm not sure how wearing that suit would even be illegal under the rules Silent Master just posted... they say "planning is allowed". How is putting a suit of armor on not planning? Wouldn't it only be illegal if the suit didn't already exist and Bruce needed to build it specifically for this fight?

heh.

Silent Master
Any other questions?

marwash22
That line about planning precedes that rule and somewhat ambiguously contradicts it. So yeah, i do have more questions.

Silent Master
There is no contradiction, you're just confusing making a plan and gathering specialized equipment.

Board Walker
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

You see that is where I have gone above and beyond, I am pursuing the current Injustice writer who's word supersedes the former's.

One_Angry_Scot
You see that is where I have gone above and beyond, I am pursuing the current Injustice writer who's word supersedes the former's.

He's not gonna say any different.

He can't because it is cancelled.

And if you still want to pursue it ask him here.

https://twitter.com/brianbooch

KingD19
Wow. You are so convinced that you are more qualified to say what happened in a comic than the guy who wrote it, that you're trying to convince a guy who had nothing to do with it that you're right.

Also, tell me how a guy who had nothing to do with the story that Tom Taylor wrote with permission from DC, is going to have more authority than Tom?

Sin I AM
Namor wins. Not really seeing how the saber and sword benefits him. It's not a weapon bruce commonly uses.

marwash22
There is no contradiction, you're just confusing making a plan and gathering specialized equipment. What is planning?

marwash22
There is no contradiction, you're just confusing making a plan and gathering specialized equipment. what is planning?

ares834
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

laughing out loud

pym-ftw
laughing out loud

Stoic
What if Namor planned to bring Hydrobase to the battlefield to throw at Bruce?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Stoic
What if Namor planned to bring Hydrobase to the battlefield to throw at Bruce?

The Hellbat suit makes Batman Elder god level.

DarkSaint85
The Hellbat suit makes Batman Elder god level.

Hydrobase is VERY heavy, though.

krisblaze
Scot truly went above and beyond on this one big grin

Board Walker
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hydrobase is VERY heavy, though.

True but Batman with the Hellbat Suit was lifting all of hell, he was benching a multiverse (the Hellverse).

DarkSaint85
True but Batman with the Hellbat Suit was lifting all of hell, he was benching a multiverse (the Hellverse).

I dunno, man. Is it heavier than Hydrobase?

Board Walker
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I dunno, man. Is it heavier than Hydrobase?

I respect Hydrobase for what it is, for it one of the greatest hydro bases in all of comic mythology. But you must understand that Batman has the Hyper Gauntlets within his belt regularly, and those allow him to lift reality itself regardless of the weight.

Hydrobase > Thanos + Hulk + Beyonder

But Hell Bat Batman > Hydrboase

Sin I AM
What is this nonsense

Bentley
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What is this nonsense

I know, Namor should at least have the Hydro Base and prep to lift it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.