Dan Slott's Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One-Punch
Am I the only one who's reading this right now? It's one of my favourite books currently.

http://alteregocomicsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/ANMN_Point_One_Silver_Surfer.jpg

leonidas
what's going on in it? i'd consider reading it if it's good.....

Mindship
Nice artwork. Surfer's face reminds me of how The King (J. Kirby) used to draw him.

One-Punch
Originally posted by leonidas
what's going on in it? i'd consider reading it if it's good.....
Have you watched Dr. Who? It's very heavily influenced by the Dr. Who series

Surfer and Dawn essentially have grand cosmic adventures across the universe and beyond, where "anything and everything can happen." It's very light hearted and comical, and very cosmic if you're into that. There's a big emphasis on character development too, not just pure action.

So far I think it's excellent. Most of the reviews I've read have said the same thing.
Originally posted by Mindship
Nice artwork. Surfer's face reminds me of how The King (J. Kirby) used to draw him.

Mike Allred the artist said that his design of Surfer in this book is inspired by Jack Kirby's original depiction of Surfer.

krisblaze
Slotts a pussy and so are his comics :-)

leonidas
Originally posted by One-Punch
Have you watched Dr. Who? It's very heavily influenced by the Dr. Who series

Surfer and Dawn essentially have grand cosmic adventures across the universe and beyond, where "anything and everything can happen." It's very light hearted and comical, and very cosmic if you're into that. There's a big emphasis on character development too, not just pure action.

So far I think it's excellent. Most of the reviews I've read have said the same thing.

Mike Allred the artist said that his design of Surfer in this book is inspired by Jack Kirby's original depiction of Surfer.

will check it out. thumb up

-K-M-
It's fun. Also the polka dot placements are ways great

SamZED
Originally posted by krisblaze
Slotts a pussy and so are his comics :-) Watch your back, Kris. Watch your back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.