Can Silver Surfer Going all out Harm Juggrernauat at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zom1967
Surfer has some incredible durabilitiy himself,And has some awesome energy powers.Can he hurt Juggs in any way,he even fought Mangog ,and said if he used any more power he would incinerate the city.so does the Surfer have achance to win?

"Id"
No.

carver9
Yes and wrong place for this question.

abhilegend
comicboards.com/php/image.php?msg=comicbattles-2010040303131491&att=2.jpg&fullsize=yes

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9

Care to BZ this, Ill take Silver Surfer

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Care to BZ this, Ill take Silver Surfer

Lol...I'm voting for Silver Surfer so why would I battlezone this?

Time Immemorial
Lol...I'm voting for Silver Surfer so why would I battlezone this?

Sounds like when I was repping Beyonder the past few weeks and you wanted to battlezone him for yourself vs whoever I picked.
Num nuts.

mhmm

Stoic
I don't believe that the Surfer can harm him at his best. Thor wasn't able to, so I don't think that the Surfer can either.

Surtur

How does classic Juggernauts durability compare to that of Thanos? Thanos laughs off Surfers best shots. From all the hype over the years I've heard of how insanely durable Classic Juggy is..well, I expect the guy at least rivals Thanos when it comes to physical durability.

carver9
Originally posted by Surtur
How does classic Juggernauts durability compare to that of Thanos? Thanos laughs off Surfers best shots. From all the hype over the years I've heard of how insanely durable Classic Juggy is..well, I expect the guy at least rivals Thanos when it comes to physical durability.

When did Thanos shrug off Surfers best?

thingy150
im gonna say yes and I know its shocking, im back, dont get too excited......

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Surtur
How does classic Juggernauts durability compare to that of Thanos? Thanos laughs off Surfers best shots. From all the hype over the years I've heard of how insanely durable Classic Juggy is..well, I expect the guy at least rivals Thanos when it comes to physical durability. Thanos has tanked harder shots and has less low feats. The only thing that throws that in doubt is the Godblast.

Also yes. Surfer could likely KO Juggernaut. Though it'd take a lot/a while.

zom1967
i think it all depends where they are,near the crunch the surfer could use enough of it`s energy to kill two prohemiel gods.If he B.F.R juggs here he could kill him easy.On earth it would be harder to say(like one poster said,he could only use so much power cosmic on Mangog for fear of destroying the city).The same thing could happen with Juggs,I do know this Juggs can`t kill the Surfer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.