Vampire Hunter D vs Hellsing's Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://www.g-pop.net/Bloodlust5.jpg

VS

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8700000/alucard-hellsing-8776468-445-610.jpg

Which Big Hat Wearing version of Ol'Draccy takes this?

Decimus
Alucard spite love Vamp HD tho- especially in Bloodlust ...

KingD19
D takes this with ridiculous ease. And that's saying something considering some of the stuff Alucard has done, but seriously poor Alucard.

And Dracula is actually D's father in the D series.

Decimus
Alucard would decimate D it's spite confused sad confused No examples have to be given its so spiteful... because the INTERNET

KingD19
Originally posted by Decimus
Alucard would decimate D it's spite confused sad confused No examples have to be given its so spiteful... because the INTERNET

I see what you attempted to do there. D still wins.

Flyattractor
All I can recall of D is what I saw from the 2 movies. He seems nigh beatable right up until the big boss fight at the end and then all of a sudden OH MUH GAWD UBERNESS!!!

Same with Alucard he can get sliced and diced six ways to sunday and then just goes Multi Eyed Slime demon thing and WINS!

KingD19
D can keep killing Alucard until he runs out of souls.

Alucard however I don't think has enough to even seriously tax D's healing factor, much less kill him. He's taken stuff that would outright obliterate Alucard. At once point he rewrote/ignored the Akashic Records because he apparently exists outside of fate and destiny.

And that's assuming Alucard is even fast enough to hit him.

Decimus
The sunlight beat D because he had been exposed for a little while ... he needed a plot device in the form of Leila to not be murdered in the film Bloodlust you could argue that is a low showing but it is quite conflicting due to an actual image from Bloodlust being used in the op so erm Again if we are using all appearances then I simply don't have the knowledge base to make an accurate simulation to decide a victor so you can cling to obscure androgynous cannon I have no problem vampire But as far as both animated appearances are concerned this is spite in Alucard's favor...

KingD19
If I recall, sunlight only bothers him every 5 years or so around a specific time due to not only being a Dhampir(others it's usually every 5 months), but being Dracula's son and pretty much the 2nd most powerful person in the series under Dracula himself.

But considering this is a fight between 2 primarily manga characters who happen to have anime movies/series in the comic forum, I'd take all feats into account. And doing that, D, wins handily.

Decimus
Originally posted by KingD19
If I recall, sunlight only bothers him every 5 years or so around a specific time due to not only being a Dhampir(others it's usually every 5 months), but being Dracula's son and pretty much the 2nd most powerful person in the series under Dracula himself.

But considering this is a fight between 2 primarily manga characters who happen to have anime movies/series in the comic forum, I'd take all feats into account. And doing that, D, wins handily.

I see well then it seems like one of the characters according to the evidence you are presenting here going to struggle to get a 1 out of 10 (or whatever ratio you like that is disproportionately in favor of the character you are arguing)here so I would say it is a spite thread either way. Again if the premise you are presenting is correct there is no real battle at all. Which makes me wonder the point is? A bait thread then or possibly a misplaced anime/manga thread to get more traffic? Hmm I'll think of this later lol bunny

CatL18
I know Novel D, but He is far stronger than Alucard. Movie D's feat is only mere a fraction of him.
He have controled even Acacia Record , defeated Cthulu , tanked energy blast which equal shine of galaxy, etc.
And, He is too beautiful. Even Machines love him. it is al ready super power.

NeXesses

NeXesses
Alucard has Omnipresence: he exists everywhere in the omniverse. This grants him the ability to exist everywhere and nowhere if he wishes to. He can also exist in infinite places at once using this power, and he can appear in astral realms (being physically present in a person's mind for example). It also makes him completely immortal; He in the past, present and future. In someone's mind or in reality. In all dimensions and Memories. In every machine, game, program, picture, painting, Site, video, videotape ect. He can clone himself an infinite amount of times. He can wield himself back into existence. This gives him unlimited telepathy. He can see the future and the past. It gives him unlimited teleportation. He can become completely invisible. He can even become invisible for one person and visible for someone else.

* He has to think he is unharmed and he is unharmed. He had to think he is truly invulnerable and he is truly invulnerable.

* Users are able to manipulate the boundary between fantasy and reality turning one into the other and blurring the border between them. It allows users to bring anything into existence, even if it's impossible, fantasies don't care about reality's limitations. Fantasies can be brought to life as independent existences, or infused into reality in more subtle ways. Users can also turn aspects of reality into fantasies, making them vanish as having never existed. By combining these two aspects, they can remodel existing things to their liking, or replace them with something entirely new. When using these capabilities at full power, the border between fantasy and reality becomes not existing. The affected area is no longer bound to reality and instead becomes an extension of the user's soul, a place where fantasy and reality are one and the same. In this impossible realm, unbounded by any rule, anything is possible. This makes him more powerful than any reality warper in existence. Because they warp reality. Alucard warps fantasy into really.

* He is able to attack or make physical contact with his target while his target cannot touch nor attack him even while Alucard is making physical contact. He can also pass through soiled objects and objects can pass through him.

* He also has omnilock. That means He can exist beyond and outside all forms of reality. Alucard can't be affect by reality warping, reality paradox, and any universal/multiversal/omniversal manipulation

* With meta teleportation, he can teleport anything/anyone to any location and time.

* With unity he is a single, timeless "everything". The ability to be absolutely everything, every aspect of reality, every thing organic and inorganic every dimension/ universe in one. He is the inbodyment of every particle in existence and none existence. He is absolutely everything: every single of infinite possibilities and probability, everything of infinite reality, timeline, universe or dimension and everything within each of, those and all at once.

* Alucard is able to exist in every parallel universe or parallel time line having absolute existence in everyparallel universe the user may have copies of themselves in every parallel universe. This grants them unlimited knowledge.

* With anti-storage, Alucard cannot be absorbed, sealed, consumed, banished, imprisoned or affected by any type of storage power.

* With absolute access, Alucard can gain access or entry to any location, place or time. They can easily gain access to places that are spatiocked, temporal locked, spatial-temporal locked, isolated and omnilocked locations.

* With isolation he can remove himself from existence. Every memory, paining, video, tape or something like that. Even people how died come back to life like they were never dead.

* He had compete knowledge about every location.

* He can omni-attack so he can attack you no mater were you are. He can attack infinite places at once. Or attack you an infinite amount of times at one place. (Infinite punches with infinite power) with he can attack you mind with infinite minds and infinite power.

* Not bound by reality. Even someone how is 10 dimensional can't wipe him from existence. Only a being with true omnipotent power can kill him permanently.

I think it's enough to make clear Alucard would God stomp.

iceman24567
LOL Alucard gets beat easily here erm

KingD19
He keeps posting that same thing everywhere that involves Alucard and says it makes him win. Despite him showing absolutely none of the powers he stated. He only gained Schrodinger's extremely ill-defined power set that was never explained. And he didn't even use it to fight. D on the other hand has a shit ton of insane feats that make him a God to Alucard in every possible way.

iceman24567
He keeps posting that same thing everywhere that involves Alucard and says it makes him win. Despite him showing absolutely none of the powers he stated. He only gained Schrodinger's extremely ill-defined power set that was never explained. And he didn't even use it to fight. D on the other hand has a shit ton of insane feats that make him a God to Alucard in every possible way. I know enough about Alucard to say he cant do 10% of what that guy wrote. D on the other hand is actually pretty uber

KingD19
D is the #2 in his universe, right after his father Dracula. And when they fight it's actually pretty even, but Dracula never wants to kill him so that would factor in. However, D casually shits on the laws of physics for like every feat. And then he can actually alter his universe itself by manipulating the Akashic Records.

NeXesses
I just give you all his powers IF he was omnipresent. It on you to deside if he really is omnipresent. If he is. He stomps if he isn't he looses. I think he is because the major said: he is everywhere and nowhere. He is, means it's now. So he was at that moment everywhere and nowhere.

KingD19
Everywhere and nowhere doesn't automatically = Omnipresence. As he has Schrodinger's powers, and we never even saw him in 2 places at once. What we do know/see him do is that he can appear anywhere he wants to be. He showed up in Hellsing HQ in an instant, and even manifested in Zorin Blitz's illusory realm. He can also heal himself as long as he thinks he's okay.

Buuuuuut, considering everything D's done. None of that matters. He's beyond Alucard.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Flyattractor
All I can recall of D is what I saw from the 2 movies. He seems nigh beatable right up until the big boss fight at the end and then all of a sudden OH MUH GAWD UBERNESS!!!

Same with Alucard he can get sliced and diced six ways to sunday and then just goes Multi Eyed Slime demon thing and WINS!

All my knowledge of the novels is second hand, but if he's even half as impressive in them as my friend told me, to say the movie(only saw the first) doesn't do him justice is putting it lightly.

I don't remember the exact way he worded the feats, but D running infinite distance in..... seconds I wanna say. Being hit FTL from Mars to Earth and shrugging it off. Draining I believe a galaxy.

Yeah, seems the movie(s) toned him down a tad.

KingD19
Originally posted by Delta1938
All my knowledge of the novels is second hand, but if he's even half as impressive in them as my friend told me, to say the movie(only saw the first) doesn't do him justice is putting it lightly.

I don't remember the exact way he worded the feats, but D running infinite distance in..... seconds I wanna say. Being hit FTL from Mars to Earth and shrugging it off. Draining I believe a galaxy.

Yeah, seems the movie(s) toned him down a tad.

It's more than that. He forced his way through an enemies power that warped space-time(they were in space I believe) so that the distance between himself and D was infinite. D said "no it isn't", and immediately caught him as he tried to flee with simply sheer speed.

And iirc, he blocked a laser from Mars that was indeed FTL as it hit the instant after it fired.

Delta1938
It's more than that. He forced his way through an enemies power that warped space-time(they were in space I believe) so that the distance between himself and D was infinite. D said "no it isn't", and immediately caught him as he tried to flee with simply sheer speed.

And iirc, he blocked a laser from Mars that was indeed FTL as it hit the instant after it fired.

I'm only going off memory of what I learned second hand. I'm interested in the novels, but haven't gotten a hold of any.

Surtur
I would give D the win. He has crazy levels of speed and I'm pretty sure his sword negates regeneration.

Zack M
D

NeXesses
I totally agree with you. By feats D stomps hard. But only by feats

Decimus
D based on novels
Alucard from the films thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.