• Women and perfume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eninn
Scientific research confirms the benefits of scents and their role in the activation of brain cells for the storage of information ....
In the new German research conducted by scientists recently found that smells like the smell of fragrant flowers, active memory centers in the brain! Scientists say the good smells strengthen learning pathways in the brain, and help the enjoyment of human memory is stronger.

This research, published on the journal Science, stressed the importance of learning during sleep and smell good before going to sleep helps to install what you do for the human during the day. Other studies have also demonstrated that smells good help to the emotional stability of a person ...

Now, my dears, we wonder: Is he the greatest of the Prophet peace be upon him the importance of good in the life of the believer? The Prophet peace be upon him: "dear to the world, women and perfume, and made the apple of my eyes in prayer" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Hi3KdkuIo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW8aPcobIZA

eninn
Many Christians are unaware that the true spirit of reverence which Muslims display towards Jesus and his mother Mary spring from the fountainhead of their faith as prescribed in the Holy Quran. Most do not know that a Muslim does not take the name of Jesus , without saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e. (Jesus peace be upon him).

Jesus is commonly considered to have been born on the 25th of December. However, it is common knowledge among Christian scholars that he was not born on this day. It is well known that the first Christian churches held their festival in May, April, or January. Scholars of the first two centuries AD even differ in which year he was born. Some believing that he was born fully twenty years before the current accepted date. So how was the 25th of December selected as the birthday of Jesus ?

Grolier's encyclopedia says: "Christmas is the feast of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated on December 25 ... Despite the beliefs about Christ that the birth stories expressed, the church did not observe a festival for the celebration of the event until the 4th century.... since 274, under the emperor Aurelian, Rome had celebrated the feast of the "Invincible Sun" on December 25. In the Eastern Church, January 6, a day also associated with the winter solstice, was initially preferred. In course of time, however, the West added the Eastern date as the Feast of the Epiphany, and the East added the Western date of Christmas".

So who else celebrated the 25th of December as the birth day of their gods before it was agreed upon as the birth day of Jesus ? Well, there are the people of India who rejoice, decorate their houses with garlands, and give presents to their friends on this day. The people of China also celebrate this day and close their shops. Buddha is believed to have been born on this day. The great savior and god of the Persians, Mithras, is also believed to have been born on the 25th of December long before the coming of Jesus .

The Egyptians celebrated this day as the birth day of their great savior Horus, the Egyptian god of light and the son of the "virgin mother" and "queen of the heavens" Isis. Osiris, god of the dead and the underworld in Egypt, the son of "the holy virgin", again was believed to have been born on the 25th of December.

The Greeks celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of Hercules, the son of the supreme god of the Greeks, Zeus, through the mortal woman Alcmene Bacchus, the god of wine and revelry among the Romans (known among the Greeks as Dionysus) was also born on this day.

Adonis, revered as a "dying-and-rising god" among the Greeks, miraculously was also born on the 25th of December. His worshipers held him a yearly festival representing his death and resurrection, in midsummer. The ceremonies of his birthday are recorded to have taken place in the same cave in Bethlehem which is claimed to have been the birth place of Jesus .

The Scandinavians celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of their god Freyr, the son of their supreme god of the heavens, Odin.

The Romans observed this day as the birthday of the god of the sun, Natalis Solis Invicti ("Birthday of Sol the invincible"wink. There was great rejoicing and all shops were closed. There was illumination and public games. Presents were exchanged, and the slaves were indulged in great liberties. These are the same Romans who would later preside over the council of Nicea (325 CE) which lead to the official Christian recognition of the "Trinity" as the "true" nature of God, and the "fact" that Jesus was born on the 25th of December too.

In Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Gibbon says: "The Roman Christians, ignorant of his (Christ's) birth, fixed the solemn festival to the 25th of December, the Brumalia, or Winter Solstice, when the Pagans annually celebrated the birth of Sol " vol. ii, p. 383.

Christians opposed to Christmas

There are several Christian groups who are opposed to Christmas. For example, they take the verse from the Bible in Jeremiah 10:2-4 as an admonition against decorating Christmas trees.

The King James Version reads: "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

In order to understand this subject, it is helpful to trace some of the history of Christmas avoidance, particularly its roots in Puritanism.

The Puritans believed that the first-century church modeled a Christianity that modern Christians should copy. They attempted to base their faith and practice solely on the New Testament, and their position on Christmas reflected their commitment to practice a pure, scriptural form of Christianity. Puritans argued that God reserved to himself the determination of all proper forms of worship, and that he disapproved of any human innovations - even innovations that celebrated the great events of salvation. The name Christmas also alienated many Puritans.

Christmas, after all, meant "the mass of Christ." The mass was despised as a Roman Catholic institution that undermined the Protestant concept of Christ, who offered himself once for all. The Puritans' passionate avoidance of any practice that was associated with papal Rome caused them to overlook the fact that in many countries the name for the day had nothing to do with the Catholic mass, but focused instead on Jesus' birth. The mass did not evolve into the form abhorred by Protestants until long after Christmas was widely observed. The two customs had separate, though interconnected, histories.

As ardent Protestants, Puritans identified the embracing of Christianity by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the early 300s CE as the starting point of the degeneration and corruption of the church. They believed the corruption of the church was brought on by the interweaving of the church with the pagan Roman state. To Puritans, Christmas was impure because it entered the Roman Church sometime in this period. No one knows the exact year or under what circumstances Roman Christians began to celebrate the birth of their Lord, but by the mid-300s CE, the practice was well established.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-Fj0HB_U0

eninn
someone told me
Thanks for suggestion. It's a good news for all women. I was finding this information i got it really a good.
Can you suggest me which perfume is prefer for women body like that have no side effect, after using it. . . . . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Hi3KdkuIo
\\\\

Many Christians do not know that in the Holy Quran Jesus is mentioned by name twenty-five times. For example:

.. We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. .. Quran 2:87

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah gives thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah. Quran 3:45

.. Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of Allah .. Quran 4:171

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him .. Quran 5:46

And Zakariya and John, and Jesus and Elias: all in the ranks of the righteous: Quran 6:85

The Quranic Titles of Jesus

Though Jesus is mentioned by name in twenty-five places in the Holy Quran he is also addressed with respect as: "Ibne Maryam" - son of Mary; as Masi (Heb) Messiah - translated as Christ; "Abd-ullah" servant of Allah; "Rasul -Ullah" - Messenger of Allah.

He is spoken of as "the word of God", as "the spirit of God", as a "Sign of God", and numerous other epithets of honor spread over fifteen different chapters. The Holy Quran honors this great Messenger of God, and over the past fourteen hundred years Muslims continue to hold Jesus as a symbol of truth.

Islam requires Muslims to respect the faith of others

Regardless of historical facts and theological differences that Christians may have among themselves or theological differences Muslims may have with Christianity we cannot disregard the sentiments of practicing Christians who use this occasion to revere Jesus .

Prophet Muhammad was always very respectful towards the Christians. According to Islamic historians, Ibn e Saad and Ibn e Hisham, once there was a delegation of Byzantine Christians, who were traveling from Yemen to Madinah. The delegation was lead by a bishop by the name of Zqyd al-Usquf, who came to discuss a number of issues with Prophet Muhammad . When the time of their prayer came, they asked the Prophet if they could do their worship in the mosque of the Prophet. He answered, "Conduct your service here in the mosque. It is a place dedicated to God."
We should never ridicule the religious beliefs of others, no matter how much we disagree with them. God says in the Quran: "And insult not those whom they worship besides God, lest they insult God wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56h5CduZ7Bs
\

Time Immemorial
Prophet Muhammad was a liar and a pedophile, you believe in a sicko.

eninn
The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Is Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after you inflicted harm and get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah

احمد ديدات محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم العظيم.wmv

Muhammad PBUH the Greatest By Sheikh Ahmed Deedat youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oh2RI4lxHQ

\\\
someone told me
Thanks for suggestion. It's a good news for all women. I was finding this information i got it really a good.
Can you suggest me which perfume is prefer for women body like that have no side effect, after using it. . . . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Hi3KdkuIo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7RE_ab9H6g

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by eninn
The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Is Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after you inflicted harm and get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah

احمد ديدات محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم العظيم.wmv

Muhammad PBUH the Greatest By Sheikh Ahmed Deedat youtube

\\\
someone told me

You are honestly making no sense at all.

eninn
someone told me

I agree with the finding. I realize that I have a good feeling with a pleasant smell. For example, a woman is easier to attract her partner when she has a pleasant smell than others who don't. However, in my opinion, the fragrant smell doesn't apply to everybody, so that's why I just say pleasant smell, because there are different fragrant smellings, and each of them fits with a certain people, which makes them feel pleasant.

\\\

\\\\

World shines
Rabi alawel

What Do Others Say About Him?

Before We Begin our "A to Z of Muhammad" - Let's See What 12 Famous People Have Said About Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) Throughout the Centuries...

His complete biography has been authenticated and circulated amongst scholars around the world starting while he was still alive and continuing up until today. One of the first examples we quote from is from the Encyclopedia Britannica, as it confirms:
(Regarding Muhammad) "... a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men."

Another impressive tribute to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him is in the very well written work of Michael H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History." He states that the most influential person in all history was Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, with Jesus second. Examine his actual words:
"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

According to the Quran, Prophet Muhammad was the most excellent example for all of humanity. Even non-Muslim historians recognize him to be one of the most successful personalities in history. Read what the Reverend R. Bosworth-Smith wrote in "Mohammed & Mohammedanism" in 1946:
"Head of the state as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but, he was pope without the pope's claims, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue. If ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by a Right Divine, it was Mohammad, for he had all the power without instruments and without its support. He cared not for dressing of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."

While we are reviewing statements from famous non-Muslims about Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, consider this:
"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

And then we read what George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer and non-Muslim says:
"He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."

""If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and outstanding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4gaqBI20h4
when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube

Stoic
someone told me

I agree with the finding. I realize that I have a good feeling with a pleasant smell. For example, a woman is easier to attract her partner when she has a pleasant smell than others who don't. However, in my opinion, the fragrant smell doesn't apply to everybody, so that's why I just say pleasant smell, because there are different fragrant smellings, and each of them fits with a certain people, which makes them feel pleasant.

\\

\\

World shines
Rabi alawel

What Do Others Say About Him?

Before We Begin our "A to Z of Muhammad" - Let's See What 12 Famous People Have Said About Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) Throughout the Centuries...

His complete biography has been authenticated and circulated amongst scholars around the world starting while he was still alive and continuing up until today. One of the first examples we quote from is from the Encyclopedia Britannica, as it confirms:
(Regarding Muhammad) "... a mass of detail in the early sources shows that he was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were likewise honest and upright men."

Another impressive tribute to Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him is in the very well written work of Michael H. Hart, "The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History." He states that the most influential person in all history was Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, with Jesus second. Examine his actual words:
"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

According to the Quran, Prophet Muhammad was the most excellent example for all of humanity. Even non-Muslim historians recognize him to be one of the most successful personalities in history. Read what the Reverend R. Bosworth-Smith wrote in "Mohammed & Mohammedanism" in 1946:
"Head of the state as well as the Church, he was Caesar and Pope in one; but, he was pope without the pope's claims, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue. If ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by a Right Divine, it was Mohammad, for he had all the power without instruments and without its support. He cared not for dressing of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life."

While we are reviewing statements from famous non-Muslims about Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, consider this:
"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images; the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all standards by which human greatness may be measured, we may well ask, is there any man greater than he?"

And then we read what George Bernard Shaw, a famous writer and non-Muslim says:
"He must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."

""If greatness of purpose, smallness of means, and outstanding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4gaqBI20h4
when Christ was born Ahmed Deedat a lecture debates youtube

You should concentrate on the bigger picture, because none of this matters in the long run.

eninn
Various chemical odors filled with alcohol cause a lot of damage to human health

So hurry Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him that using certain types of perfumes natural without any chemical intervention, such as black and white musk and amber

Smell and last for a very long time in the home or clothing even after washing

\\\\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn1zWWH1vso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbo9TT0Tuuk

eninn
Then we found that K. S. Ramakrishna Rao, an Indian (Hindu) professor of Philosophy, in his booklet "Muhammad the Prophet of Islam" calls him the "perfect model for human life." Professor Ramakrishna Rao explains his point by saying:
"The personality of Muhammad, it is most difficult to get into the whole truth of it. Only a glimpse of it I can catch. What a dramatic succession of picturesque scenes. There is Muhammad the Prophet. There is Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint. All in all these magnificent roles, in all these departments of human activities, he is alike a hero."

What should we think about our prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, when someone with the worldly status such as Mahatma Gandhi, speaking on the character of Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, says in 'Young India':
"I wanted to know the best of one who holds today undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet, the scrupulous regard for his pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the 2nd volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of the great life."

English author Thomas Carlyle in his 'Heroes and Hero Worship', was simply amazed:
"How one man single handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

And Diwan Chand Sharma wrote in "The Prophets of the East":
"Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him"

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, was nothing more or less than a human being, but he was a man with a noble mission, which was to unite humanity on the worship of ONE and ONLY ONE GOD and to teach them the way to honest and upright living based on the commands of God. He always described himself as, 'A Servant and Messenger of God' and so indeed every action of his proclaimed to be.

Speaking on the aspect of equality before God in Islam, the famous poetess of India, Sarojini Naidu says:
"It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'... I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother."

In the words of Professor Hurgronje:
"The league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations." He continues, "the fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

Edward Gibbon and Simon Ockley, on the profession of ISLAM, writes in "History of the Saracen Empires":
"I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, AND MAHOMET, AN APOSTLE OF GOD' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion."

EWolfgang Goethe, perhaps the greatest European poet ever, wrote about Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him. He said:
"He is a prophet and not a poet and therefore his Koran is to be seen as Divine Law and not as a book of a human being, made for education or entertainment."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozVv29s3Gmc

eninn
Muhammad PBUH the Greatest By Sheikh Ahmed Deedat

American Special Forces Pilot Converts to Islam

\\\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0b1YG33o34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SO86cs3ZXU

eninn

eninn

Shakyamunison
eninn You make no sense.

AsbestosFlaygon
eninn is an ISIL agent.

eninn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDBlz68pCnw

First
perfume
Beautiful
But
Used by the wife
To her husband at home

Outside the home
Prohibited by Islam
Because this
Temptation for men

These models bad

2. Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: Every eye is
lustful and when a woman applies perfume and then goes about in an assembly, she is like such and such, ie an adulteress. (Mishkat Hadith1065)

5. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: If a woman uses perfume and passes the people so that they may get its fragrance, she is so-and-so, meaning severe remarks. (Abu Dawud Hadith4161)
allah guide all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCkw7IoYl6Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_aMWSFoWSE

Shakyamunison
eninn, Are you saying that if a woman smells nice that she is an adulterers? This is barbaric.

eninn
In the scientific study of new scientists in the United States of America to fulfill the obligation of prayer in Islam is considered a useful way to ease the pain of the joints and back, as contained in the standing and bowing and prostration.

"Says Dr. Francis J." Supervisor of the research team, the team noted that people who are able to control and reduce their pain by religion and faith have less joint pain and be more stable in their psychological state, and throwing the highest support from the community.

Some researchers have found that praying for patients can contribute to alleviate the illness, he had a doctors, a San Francisco Randolph Byrd prayer request for two hundred heart patients, and found an improvement in their condition than those who left without a prayer. He has another researcher, William S. Harris had the same experience on a thousand heart patients, and observed that patients who called them friends even better recovery than those who left without a prayer.

In a study conducted in 1988 by the world Randolph Byrd study showed unexpected surprises, where the doctor found that the American supplication and prayer for cardiac patients lead to an improvement in their psychological state and health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-mZAWp7gk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnnNg13ec94

eninn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXsRx1mrgkw

eninn

eninn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwXh04DY2kk

Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes

A study published in the Journal of the American Heart, 2006, shows that prayer has no effect on the patients, experiments similar to supplication and prayer, to prove for the whole world the truth of this religion.

Scientists have searched in the case of the impact of meditation on the minds that parts of the brain by the meditation was active living, active, while other parts were still before the start of meditation. In an article published by BBC News website said Andrew Andrew Newberg Newburgh radiologist at the University of Pennsylvania in the United States "I believe that we are a wonderful time in our history, when we become able to explore religion and spiritual matters of the road did not think of one before it as possible."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPPRD6LoZmM

Shakyamunison
eninn, are you an extremist Islamist?

eninn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoFB4WlwYck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMDsbeVZJNc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbdLUUzHqDk

-Regarding the topic of women in Islam , it is clearly evident that Islam is one of the most 'feminist' religion out there. Islam started in 7th century in the tribal society of Arabia. In those times , Arabs used to bury their daughters alive. Women had no legal ,
economic , property rights. Situation of rights was not any better in the Christian Europe too. After the advent of Islam, Arabs got revolutionized. Islam explicitly gave women these rights in 7th century...

1-Right to secular education.
2-Right to divorce (even on the basis of sexual dissatisfaction from a man)
3-Right to independent property .

4 Right to inheritance of the family property.
5-Right to do independent business.

islam is the religion of " justice " which is giving each of them their rights and duties
and justice is found in duties .. the man's duties are more than women's duties
the mother in islam is better than the father : based on hadith one person asked prophet which is better my mother of father the prophet answered : your mother , your mother , your mother ,, then your father
that's 3 times he prefered the mother over the father

eninn
Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) was also very kind and affectionate towards women. Women were very badly treated in those times. The Noble Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) gave them honour and dignity at par with men in the community. 'Umar may Allaah be pleased with him reported: "We did not have much regard for women while we were at Makkah, but they were better treated in Madeenah. Allaah's Messenger established women's rights through his sayings and commandments, which improved their position and status."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUciwTVH0Hg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7Zw3VPwEdM

Islam gave women rights and privileges at a time when only barbaric manners and values dominated.
Yet, some people argue that Islam has alienated women in some domains. In fact, this belief is a misconception. People who say so, may have read about it in a magazine or seen it on TV. A quick examination of the issues judged as unjust to women will certainly correct the misunderstanding.

Man as the head of the household:

Some people believe that a woman in Islam is regarded as inferior to man since the Quran says (what means):"Men have one degree above women."

In the Quran it also says (what means): "Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allaah has given the one more than the other and because men support them from their means."

This verse implies that it is a man's duty to support his wife, and not the reverse, but this, in no way, makes him superior to her.

In fact, the rights and responsibilities of a woman are equal to those of a man but they are not necessarily identical. Since men and women are not created identical, they have different physical and emotional qualities, jobs and privileges. This does not mean that women are inferior.

On the contrary, women are considered crucial members of society in Islam since they are assigned the job of bringing up future generations. People today tend to look down at housewives but, in fact, raising children is one of the most important and difficult tasks. The way a mother brings up her child determines the way he will behave in the future. This duty, which requires patience, love, understanding and wisdom was significantly assigned to women in Islam because her nature suits this job.

Allaah The Exalted, in His Wisdom, has assigned a role for each member of the family so that there would be no arguments concerning who should do what. If a sailboat has two leaders, each will want to follow a path, leading ultimately to chaos and even a crash. In the same manner, how many times have your parents fought over some decision because each had their own point of view and wanted to apply it? This is precisely why it is preferable to have one leader for each household. However, this does not give the leader the right to be a dictator, or to neglect the role of his companion. This does not make him superior to other members of his family. It just gives him a larger duty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGrEncyTGIA

-Pr-
If a woman has equal rights, something tells me she'd have the option to choose whether she wanted to bring up kids or not. And if she didn't, that she'd still be entitled to equality...

eninn
yes brother

the great Islam gave the woman her honorable value, all the Laws of in the world will not reach this high level

prophet Mohammad said:

1 - Women are the twin halves of men.
2 - The world and all things in it are valuable; but the most valuable thing in the world is a virtuous woman.
3 - The best women are the virtuous; they are the most affectionate to infants, and the most careful of their husband's property.
4 - When a woman performeth the five times of prayer, and fasteth the month of Ramadan, and is chaste, and is not disobedient to her husband, then tell her to enter Paradise by whichever door she liketh.
5 - Verily a great number of women are assembled near my family, complaining of their hubands; and those men who ill-treat their wives do not behave well. He is not of my way who teacheth a woman to stray.
6 - Asma, daughter of Yazid, said, "Victuals were brought to Muhammad, and he put them before some of us women who were present, and said, 'Eat ye.' But notwithstanding we were hungry we said, 'We have no inclination.' Muhammad said, 'O woman! Do not mix hunger with lies.' "
7 - Whoever doeth good to girls, it will be a curtain to him from hell-fire.
8 - Whoever befriendeth two girls till they come of age, will be in the next world along with me, like my two fingers joining each other.
9 - Whoever befriendeth three daughters, or three sisters, and teacheth them manners, and is affectionate to them, till they come of age, may God apportion Paradise for him.
10 - Whoever hath a daughter, and doth not bury her alive or scold her, or prefer his male children to her, may God bring him into Paradise.
11 - Shall I not point out to you the best of virtues? It is your doing good to your daughter when she is returned to you having been divorced by her husband.
12 - God enjoins you to treat women well, for they are your mothers, daughters, aunts.
13 - Do not prevent your women from coming to the mosque.
14 - The believers who show the most perfect faith are those who have the best disposition and the best of you are those who are best to their wives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9ORuDtkAQY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10QsdhPgDbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=348n3lDts5w

eninn

-Pr-
Why are they treated so badly, then? It honestly just sounds like a lot of excuses to justify sexism, to me.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by -Pr-
Why are they treated so badly, then? It honestly just sounds like a lot of excuses to justify sexism, to me.

Is he even answering you? I can't tell.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Is he even answering you? I can't tell.

I can't, but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Robtard
Any society that forces a woman to dress up like a ninja from head to toe or otherwise face being shunned/ridiculed/harmed is extremely feminist

Reflassshh
Only weak men have feminists treats.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Only weak men have feminists treats.

laughing laughing laughing

eninn

-Pr-
It isn't about being Muslim, or being from a country in the middle east.

It's about treating people with respect and equality, whether they're men, women, gay, straight, bi and so on.

It's Muslim countries that just happen to do this. That's why they bring the controversy and criticism they get.

A woman doesn't need to wear a hijab to be respected. She just needs to be a human being worthy of respect, which many women are. if you believe a piece of clothing is necessary to decide such a thing, then I don't know what to tell you.

Also, no, a youtube video isn't remotely proof.

Reflassshh
Lol @ women having to wear specific clothes in order to be respected.

You just give poor excuses for treating women like glorified slaves.

eninn

-Pr-
Since when is nudity something to be ashamed of?

Yes, that's the only question I have right now.

bluewaterrider
Since when is nudity something to be ashamed of?

erm

Put your shirt back on, Pr.

Even your barbaric country has public indecency laws ...

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1935/en/act/pub/0006/sec0018.html

eninn

-Pr-

bluewaterrider
Sarcasm, I'm assuming.

Yes and no.

1. I like you, and tease you on occasion because I do.
However,
2. I think you're isolating only the most random and extreme elements coming from Eninn's side. To try to make a case I do not agree with.
Namely that there is little if any relation between dress and behavior and conduct and what results as a consequence.

laughing out loud is immoral? really?

I'd be interested in seeing the context of the original statement here; especially if, as I suspect, the original words were in Arabic, or the speaker has English as their second language.

Turkey is in a horrible state at the moment, so you defending them is really bad form, imo.

The same can and has been said of the United States. Often even BY citizens of the United States.

Moral right shouldn't be determined by popularity or political correctness, at any rate.

chastity isn't the same as self-respect.

Perhaps, but to a member of one of the Abrahamic religions, as Eninn seems to be, the two concepts are VERY closely related.

If you refuse to acknowledge even that much in your responses, this thread is going to consist of a LOT of you two talking past one another.

eninn

-Pr-

eninn

eninn

Esau Cairn
I think I just got converted.

I just don't know if I'm supposed to be selling perfume or chopping people's heads off...?

eninn

Robtard
"Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband"

Clearly the word of God and totally not written by a man. Totally.

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Robtard
"Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband"

Clearly the word of God and totally not written by a man. Totally.

1. Sarcasm won't work very well if it's being directed at eninn. English is his second language, not his first.

2. Doubtless the above advice sounds like a "good deal" for men. However, I would ask you, and hope you'll provide a serious response:

Have you an equally good or better alternative to this advice, given how many studies proclaim the virtues of raising children in a 2 parent household, which traditionally has one parent bringing in steady income, and the other handling the children's care and education?

Robtard
Yes, the fact that home schooled children are socially inept morons. There you go.

Your question also doesn't follow the point, you didn't specify "2 parent household were the woman stays home". Poor and dishonest form, Bluewhaler. But you should have known that wouldn't fly on Robtard's watch. Busted, you are, a ruined mess. Ruined.

The there's also the argument that a working mother isn't turning her kids into useless shitholes:

"No, working moms aren't ruining their children"

"Having both parents work has become the norm in America. Today, nearly half of American mothers work full time, an increase from less than 30 percent in 1979. More than 70 percent of mothers with young children are in the labor force. About half of today’s families are headed by two working parents.

But even if having both parents go to work has become standard for American children, are we comfortable with it? A third of Americans think that mothers who don’t work are best for their children, while just 16 percent say a mother who works full time is best.

“American attitudes toward working mothers have been relatively consistent over a long period of time, the idea being that working mothers are essentially bad for children,” Judith Warner, senior fellow at the Center for American Progress (CAP), said. “We’ve stuck to the moralistic storyline about working mothers despite the lack of evidence.”

We’ve stuck to the moralistic storyline about working mothers despite the lack of evidence.

Working mothers all on their own aren’t hurting children’s development. So why does the stereotype persist?

edit: It's also poor form to ask for a "serious response" when your question is posed in the form of a dishonest question.

bluewaterrider

Robtard
Incorrect. You clearly implied it and are now dancing cos you were busted, as per your MO.

Incorrect again. It does not and I ruined you already for it. Ruined.

Don't need to, already read it twice, once forward; then back. Nothing you said matters to the original point.

Incorrect yet again, you're on a roll. No where did I 'strawman', you tried to play your games and were wrecked, utterly. ie You tried to make it from the original "women stay home" point to "the virtues of a two parent household". You won't be able to deal with it and will continue to do flips for me. Flippy flips.

ps You were probably home-schooled. LoL!

bluewaterrider
Incorrect. You clearly implied it and are now dancing cos you were busted, as per your MO.

Incorrect again. It does not and I ruined you already for it. Ruined.

Don't need to, already read it twice, once forward; then back. Nothing you said matters to the original point.

Incorrect yet again, you're on a roll. No where did I 'strawman', you tried to play your games and were wrecked, utterly. ie You tried to make it from the original "women stay home" point to "the virtues of a two parent household". You won't be able to deal with it and will continue to do flips for me. Flippy flips.

ps You were probably home-schooled. LoL!

1. Nope. Not home-schooled. Good ad hominem, though.
2. Merely saying "incorrect" is not enough to prove any of your points.

3. You still have yet to present me with a better alternative to the statement you quoted from Eninn: "Women take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and her husband"

You should simply admit you don't HAVE a better alternative; even the women in the article you quoted follow this guideline.

Robtard
Exactly as I called it, you were ruined and didn't like it, so know you're doing flippy flips.

How about "men take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and his wife", in fact, that is exactly what my boss' husband just did. They had a baby and 4 months later he quit his job to raise the child while she went back to work. Amazing, who would have thought of this "crazy" alternative in the 21st century.

Looks like I ruined you again and with the obvious no less, you should really just quit.

ps, it's very poor form to edit sections of an article to fit your bias, did you think Robtard wouldn't have noticed? LoL! Anyhow.

"Studies have consistently found that women’s work itself doesn’t hurt their children’s development, starting in the 1950s. As Warner writes in her book Perfect Madness, an eight-year study in 1955 “found no significant differences in school performance, psychosomatic symptoms, or closeness to their mothers” between children of working and nonworking mothers."

"Similarly, a 2010 review of 50 years of research found that children whose mothers worked before they reached age three didn’t have worse academic or behavior problems later in life than those with stay-at-home moms. There were even some positive benefits: toddlers with working moms grew up to have fewer problems with depression or anxiety and got better marks from teachers.

So you see, homeschooling does make for socially inept morons, as you personally know smile

bluewaterrider

How about "men take care of children and look after the affairs of the house and his wife", in fact, that is exactly what my boss' husband just did. They had a baby and 4 months later he quit his job to raise the child while she went back to work. Amazing, who would have thought of this "crazy" alternative in the 21st century.

Your boss and her husband, apparently.

Glad to finally get a real answer from you, so thanks.

eninn
This is something that is not guaranteed
These individual cases

\\
thank you bluewaterrider

دور المرأه فى الدعوه الى الاسلام ؟ احمد ديدات
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA-D2h4xdGs

تأثير الإسلام على المرأة - الشيخ يوسف استس ( yusuf estes )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_355hoZ2faE

Robtard
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
Your boss and her husband, apparently.

Glad to finally get a real answer from you, so thanks.

Do you think they're the only couple on the planet were the man stays home to raise the child(ren), homeschooler.

Glad to see you've accepted that your dirty and silly antics won't work on Robtard's watch thumb up

eninn
Regarding hitting your women ..well we got lucky in this case.You will ask how? Well , some people asked about this verse from Muhammad (PBUH) himself and thank God , on this matter , we have the interpretation of the most supreme interpreter of the Qur'an ... Muhammad himself! So according to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) ... the "beating" referring in this verse is "symbolic beating" and it should be done as the "last resort" in any relationship. So Islam only tell us about "symbolic beating" and that too , in the case where wife is being completely unfair to the husband (like having affairs with others)..After that "symbolic beating"

, next stage is left is divorce.. And Prophet (PBUH) also mentioned the nature of this symbolic beating... According to Prophet , a person can "beat" his wife with a "misvaak" .. Misvaak is a branch of tree that is thinner than a tooth brush and about the same size as our every-day tooth brushes ..and person CAN NOT hit her wife on the face and he should not hit her wife on the body so hard that any 'scar' is left... All these things are mentioned in detail in Muhammad's interpretation of this issue...Now you tell me , is this even a problem? I actually see this verse as one of the good things in Qur'an because Qur'an and Prophet here have explicitly established the limit of husband in reference to her wife. And ANYTHING beyond this limit automatically becomes a sin/unlawful/not-allowed ...

Now if THIS is the 'limit' , what else you women can ask for ? and remember , this the 'law' established 1400 years ago in the harsh environment of tribal Arabia. Can you show me other SUCH humane laws for women during that time era? and also , this symbolic "beating" is the LAST resort in which husband tries to tell wife "enough is enough"...after that..there is divorce. Now people who would beat their wives will do so without any reason...they won't think about Islam , Christianity , Sikhism , etc etc ..they'll do it because they'll do it. But in Islam , there is absolutely no place for wife beating...

Does the Quran say beat your Wife? ┇FUNNY┇ Sh. Khalid Yasin ┇Smile...itz Sunnah┇ - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzL-2lPo6Mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uM9SLfy35w

Robtard
So it's okay for a man to "symbolically" beat his wife as long as he follows the proper beating protocols of beating her with a thin branch, avoids hitting her face and never hits hard enough to leave a permanent scar/evidence that she was beaten.

Yes, that's very humane, how fortunate Islamic women are to have these set rules on how they should be beaten. <--- this one is sarcasm, btw

Some would argue that making it illegal for one spouse to physically abuse the other to be the humane thing to do. Some.

eninn
\\\

My dear brother
Your problem with your spouse
you Can resolved in an easy and very effective
After work
Bought a beautiful bouquet of flowers or a gift your wife love it
And go to the house
Give her a gift and embraced her and told her you love her a lot
Then
have lunch with her
then
Hold her hand gently
talk with her about your life quietly
And told her that you want to continue with her until the end of life

And ask her about the reason for her anger and grief and tried to change for her

So no need to hit
Beating women comes in the final stage
God says in the Holy Qur'an
But those from whom you fear arrogance - advise them; , forsake them in bed; and , strike them. But if they obey you , seek no means against them. Indeed, Alla h is ever Exalted and Grand.

I wish you a happy and comfortable life
God guided you to Islam
Mu`awiyah bin Haidah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I asked Messenger of Allah (PBUH): "What right can any wife demand of her husband?" He replied, "You should give her food when you eat, clothe her when you clothe yourself, not strike her on the face, and do not revile her or separate from her except in the house"..

Commentary:
If it comes to temporarily severing relation with a disobedient wife to set her right, it should be done within the house and the best course for it is that one suspends the practice of sleeping with her. Some people say that this suspension should be to the extent of sleeping with her only and one should not stop speaking to her because that will increase the rift between the two. But in case of special circumstances, one can separate from her by leaving his home, as was done by the Prophet (PBUH) by shifting to upper room of his house.
حكاية حب و زواج مقطع مؤثر مترجم بالعربية
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRKV0q790yI

اسلمت بسبب اخلاق خطيبهاConverted to Islam due to manners of fiance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbdLUUzHqDk

eninn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFt0Q2vPLqI

Sheikh Khalid Yasin - If you love someone so so much and can't get married to her?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-40p_-aamQM

Khaled Yasin : Woman and Man in islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHWZRzNpa94

eninn
Also the holy Quran announced her rights:

the woman in the western world is only commodity in the hands of men ...

British Judge converts to Islam 5 6 - YouTube.mp4 - YouTube

6parts
|HQ| British Judge Convert to Islam | قاضية بريطانية تتحول الى الإسلام

listen here this will help you inshaallah to understand

هل كان محمد رسولا حقا ؟ - مترجم ┇ ? Was Muhammad a true prophet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKoeu5fsb5o

eninn
Someone told me

revoleto,

A question for you (sorry if I have asked before & forgotten your reply):

Some Islamophobes on this forum (and elsewhere) say Islam is suppressive towards women. Yet, it has been conclusively proven that 70% of all new converts to Islam both in the USA and in Europe are women. This would be indicative that it is not suppressive but highly solicitous of women.

What do you say to those critics who insist that Islam suppresses women in light of that fact?

If I read you correctly, you are saying that Islam provides spiritual comforts and dimensions that other religions/teachings do not. That it is more than religious teaching but includes lifestyle alteration and attitudes which is what appeals to women.

One things for sure, Islam's critics have no answer for why so many women convert to it despite all the allegations that it is a contrarian religion.

اعتنق الإسلام في 5 دقائق | He converted to Islam in 5 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo15CzIV1KQ

كيف يُعامَل المسلمون في امريكا مترجم YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6wE0eWSyEs

\\\\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVDLggeQus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4-5BU-Z4YY

eninn

eninn
Hijab in Abrahamic religions ( Do Jew, Christian and Muslim women have to cover their hair? )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObFUB8shVOU
قصة إسلام فتاة كندية بسبب العداء للإسلام و المسلمين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvjujZ_jYGk

مسيحية امريكية بنت كاهن اعتنقت الاسلام تروي قصتها

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91XcJEKVnZ8

eninn

eninn

eninn
JESUS Vs MUHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON THEM __ مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9x5gbw1GS0

Islam is the true religion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hezcb2YRasM

The True Message of Islam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDJVUnX0rwQ

That_s Why I_m Not An Atheist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTFTdAC_TdQ

eninn
\\\\
Some clarification
Veil
Prevents bad ideas

Hijab is an obligation and a necessity for every Muslim woman
In order to protect them from any harm or assault
Veiled women that encourages you to respect them
Women dressed in scandalous
Encourage you to consider it rudely
And access to
The assault
For perverts
And the number in the many communities rave

Regardless of the laws

yes
The man also
Must be inside
Honor, integrity
And high morals
But
Women are the other half to the man
For adornment and should not be blatant
Her clothes and entice men gross
Because the man
Humans is in the first place
He has feelings and sensations
We can not deny.
Western society
Full of adultery, betrayal, sexual harassment and illegitimate children and family disintegration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IykFGpSuys

In ignorance
Hijab for women with high-Shan
Housemaid did not wear veil to signify that a simple

Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
Constitution and the methodology for life
Of the application and implementation
At home benefit in this life and the afterlife
Muslim does not go on the fancies
But
The commands of God in the first place
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(59) O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful

إن نساء العجم يكشفن صدورهن ورءوسهن قال أصرف بصرك عنهن )) رواه الإمام البخاري

Unfortunately

In America
Cases of rape
Of a woman or girl
Every 6 minutes

Statistics has reported that juvenile crime has a very important reason is illegal mixing between the sexes. Also proved that mixing between the sexes in an exaggerated manner may cause a lot of distractions, crime and psychological problems. It may be one of the worst results of mixing rape. Enough that we know that in the United States have been raped (19) million women!! In Germany are recording (35) tho A rape every year!

In America are born each year a million children from crimes of adultery and rape, by contrast, is number of abortions more than one million process and every year. And there are a lot of bad results on both sexes as a result of the legalization of illegally mixing raises emotions and instincts delve man to the swamps of vice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-1wamGHrS8

eninn
A: The Islamic hijab must meet the 8 conditions as the scholars said, are:
1 - Not to be a garment of fame.
2 - and that is not brazen thin (ie, should not be transparent).
3 - and that covers her all the body except her face .
4 - and that is not in itself a decoration.
5 - and not to be embodied for the body (ie, should not be tight).
6 - and should not be perfumed with bakhoor.
7 - and that does not resemble the clothing of the man.
8 - Finally, that does not resemble the dress of kaafir women.

"Lets Talk about Hijab" ┇FUNNY┇ by Br. Baba Ali ┇Smile...itz Sunnah┇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVFKHupetdo

By proofs, Islam is The right way of life ever .Dr zakir Nai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKtQN1ZYplY

Convert to Islam (Anaheim School)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unoP7lSiHoo

eninn

eninn
They told me Islam from the devilأخبروني أن الإسلام من الشيطان
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAgqTlr_zGY

#MUHAMMAD INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS response مترجم

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1DSdqMycEQ

Robtard
JESUS Vs MUHAMMAD

I think the big J would take this one.

While Muhammad was a desert pirate prior to his career as a prophet, Jesus is the son of God/God and has magical abilities at his disposal. Also, skinny guys fight until they're hamburger.

eninn

Robtard
The reason for some of the similarities is because Muhammad copied from the Torah and Bible when creating Islam.

Muhammad was effectively a tracer thumb up

Time Immemorial
Wow people really gave up with Eminem here.

Robtard
Not Robtard. He never gives up thumb up

Time Immemorial
He's ignoring you though

Robtard
I just want him to accept that Muhammad had sex with his nine year old wife and copied much from the Torah and Bible when writing down the tenants of Islam and still love the man for it thumb up

Time Immemorial
Oh I thought that was common knowledge.

Robtard
There are cowardly Muslims who fear and hide from the truth instead of accepting it:

Cs6qDHpbbME

eninn

Shakyamunison
So, it's okay to have sex with a 9 year old girl, as long as you marry her first? That doesn't sound holy to me.

Robtard

Prophet Muhammad) were literally written 100s of years after the death of Prophet Muhammad,

Prophet Muhammad committed no adultery or fornication with Aisha. She was his wife even before they consummated! The culture back then and still today in many parts of the world as we'll see shortly did allow for such marriage to take place.

The Bible too allowed for little girls being married off as well:

Not sure what you mean here. Are you now claiming the Hadiths are false and bear no weight?

If you watched the video, that super Muslim clearly says that Muhammad was married when he had sex with the nine year old.

So? Lots of things are stated in the Bible, like slavery. It doesn't mean slavery was/is a good thing.

Shakyamunison
Not sure what you mean here. Are you now claiming the Hadiths are false and bear no weight?

If you watched the video, that super Muslim clearly says that Muhammad was married when he had sex with the nine year old.

So? Lots of things are stated in the Bible, like slavery. It doesn't mean slavery was/is a good thing.

It seems that things are true or false when they need to be.

Time Immemorial
eninn blah blah blah

eninn
Also, the fact that there is no AGE LIMIT to how girls in the Bible were sold off and married off to other men, WITHOUT ANY CHOICE, who were much much older than them as also the case with the Biblical Prophets who married 100s of wives clearly proves the hypocrisy of some Christians also anothers who attack Islam through Aisha's very young age, while they clearly ignore the same fact in their own Bible. Here is a sample of the 100s of wives of the Biblical Prophets:

In Exodus 21:10, a man can marry an infinite amount of women without any limits to how many he can marry.

In 2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3, King David had six wives and numerous concubines.

In 1 Kings 11:3, King Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.
In 2 Chronicles 11:21, King Solomon's son Rehoboam had 18 wives and 60 concubines.

Even today, girls in many third-world countries are married off at the same or similar age. Also, it is believed by many Jews and Roman Catholics that Mary was 12 - 14 when she had Jesus. Also as I said, the Biblical Prophets who had 100s of wives each most probably married young girls as well.

Also, what about Aisha's PARENTS (MOM AND DAD)? Didn't they see it right and fit to marry their daughter at that age and at that time? Who are we to judge?

Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls to other men in the Bible Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls to other men in the Bible

Exodus 21:7-11
7. "If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.
8. "If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master who designated her for himself, then he shall let her be redeemed. He does not have authority to sell her to a foreign people because of his unfairness to her.
9. "If he designates her for his son , he shall deal with her according to the custom of daughters.
10. "If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
11. "If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money. First of all, did the daughter have any choice to be sold off by her father, married off by her master to either himself or his son? No!

Also, the fact that the master can either marry her or marry her off to his son, means that MOST LIKELY, SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER'S AGE and younger than his son!! So he's probably at least 30+ years older than her. Yet, he himself (her father's age or even MUCH older) can marry her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87zq...E&spfreload=10

هل الله موجود ؟ - الشيخ خالد ياسين - مترجم‬
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svMKfdMFz44
مقطع مؤثر جداً انظر لماذا أسلم هذا النصراني YouTube 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MBm1f5uC0A

eninn

Robtard
Eninn,

So your argument on Muhammad marrying a six year old and then having sex with her when she was nine is: "Other people did it too!"

That's not a very compelling argument, imo.

eninn

eninn
The Bible:
Also , Jesus did not prohibit polygamy, but is prohibited divorce, because if you can have many wives, why the divorce, while it was normal, because women can not work.

2 Chronicles 13:21 (BLB)
Abijah waxed great, and married 14 wives, and begat twenty and two sons and daughters 16.

2 Chronicles 11:21 (BLB)
I like Rehoboam Maacah daughter of Absalom above all his wives and concubines for him, because he took 18 wives and concubines 60, was born twenty and eight sons and daughters 60.

For the Prophet Sulaiman , and I think you know without martyrdom, had hundreds of wives and concubines hundreds.

After these things known until Ibrahim ... And his concubine, whose name also carries a good Reumah of, Gaham, Thahash and Maacah.

And the sons of concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he was living until now, the east, even in the East (Genesis 25:6)

How about Sarah and told Abraham to go to the concubine Hagar, as you know, probably emigrated did not want to. It was then you know what happened, she left in the desert. Remember God is God of Abraham, as a concubine and her child, but that it was.
مناقشة محاضرة المسيح فى الإسلام - الشيخ أحمد ديدات يناقش كاهن ونصرانية (مترج&#1605wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk0yG_PuhTk

\\\

مستر عيضة في مقطع جديد And They Say He s Bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY5FKJAisvg

يدافعون عن الاسلام بينما لا نفعل سيدة أمريكية تسب اوباما بسبب المسلمين
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW8XyEZ-s-s

Robtard
Here you go, bro:

Cs6qDHpbbME

eninn
Women's Rights in Islam Protected Or Subjugated? - Dr. Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd7c4OPi_UY

Mercy of Prophet Muhammad (s) for the Animals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfzXX5i9rqg

Mercy shown towards Animals by Prophet Muhammad(Peace be upon him)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FJTwFi6mtU

Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.
The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97c4D2fTqw
ISRA MI'RAJ

Robtard
Some would argue that a father being able to effectively sell his 6 year old daughter because females were/are seen as property shows a lack of rights across the genders. Some.

eninn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6RLm58RVdY

قصة اسلام الاخت مارى قطارنية | قصتى مع الخلاص

Allah says in the Quran what means

{Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.} (Al-Israa' 17:1)

There is no doubt that Al-Isra (the night journey) followed by Al-Miraj (the heavenly ascension) was one of the miracles in the life of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). According to the most accepted view, it happened on the 27th of Rajab, the seventh month of the Hijri calendar, in the tenth year of Muhammad's prophethood.

--Then the Prophet ascended to the seventh heaven, and that is where our Messenger saw Prophet Ibrahim. Prophet Ibrahim is the best of the prophets after our prophet, Muhammad. The Prophet saw Prophet Ibrahim with his back against al-Bayt al-Ma^mur. To the inhabitants of the skies, al-Bayt al-Ma^mur is like the Ka^bah is to us, the inhabitants of the earth. Every day 70,000 angels go there; then exit from it, and never return. The next day another 70,000 angels go, come out, and never return. This will continue until the Day of Judgment. In this, there is an indication as to the greatness of the numbers of the angels--their numbers are far more than the numbers of the humans and the jinns together.

--In the seventh heaven, Prophet Muhammad saw Sidrat al-Muntaha--a very big tree of sidr. Each of the fruits of this tree is as large as a big jar. The leaves of this tree are similar to the ears of the elephants. Sidrat al-Muntahais an extremely beautiful tree. It is visited by butterflies made of gold. When these butterflies gather on this tree, its beauty is beyond description.

--Then the Prophet ascended to what is beyond the seven skies; he entered Paradise. He saw examples of the inhabitants of Paradise and how their situation would be. He saw most of the inhabitants of Paradise are the poor people .
The Prophet saw other things on the night of his ascension. He saw Malik, the angel in charge of the Hellfire. Malik did not smile at the Prophet when he saw him, and the Prophet asked why. In answer to the Prophet's question, Jibril said, "Malik did not smile since the day Allah created him. Had he smiled for anyone, he would have smiled for you."

--In Paradise, the Prophet saw some of the bounties Allah prepared for the inhabitants of Paradise. He saw the Hur ul-^In: females Allah created who are not humans or jinn. They are in Paradise and will be married to those men Allah willed them to marry.

--The Prophet saw the wildan ul-mukhalladun: creations of Allah who are not human, jinn, or angels. They are a very beautiful creation of Allah whose appearance is like laid-out pearls. They are servants of the inhabitants of Paradise. The least in status of the People of Paradise will have 10,000 wildan ul-mukhalladun to serve him. Each one of them would carry a tray of gold in one hand and a tray of silver in the other hand.

--The Prophet saw the Throne (^Arsh), which is the ceiling of Paradise. The Throne is the largest creation of Allah in size; Allah did not create anything bigger in size than it. The seven heavens and the earth in comparison to the Kursiyy, are like a ring thrown in a desert, and the Kursiyy in comparison to the Throne, is like a ring thrown in a desert. The seven heavens and the earth in comparison to the Throne are like a seed of mustard compared to the ocean. Allah created the Throne as a sign of His Power and He did not create the Throne to sit on it.
Allah created the Throne to show His Power. It is carried by four angels, and on the Day of Judgment, it will be carried by eight. The Prophet said he was permitted to speak about one of these angels who carry the Throne. In describing this angel, the Prophet told us the distance between his ear lobe and shoulder is the distance a fast-flying bird would cover in 700 years.

---Then the Prophet ascended beyond Paradise. He reached a place where he heard the creaking of the pens used by the angels who are copying from the Preserved Tablet. It is at that location Prophet Muhammad heard the Kalam of Allah, which is an attribute of the Self of Allah. He heard the Kalam of Allah which does not resemble our speech--so it is not something that occurs bit after bit. It is not letter after letter or a word that comes after another word. Rather, it is an attribute of Allah which is eternal and everlasting. It does not resemble our attributes. The Kalam of Allah has neither silence nor interruptions. It is an attribute of Allah, and it does not resemble the attributes of the creation.

--The Prophet understood several things from hearing this Kalam of Allah. He understood the obligation of the five Obligatory Prayers. At first, Allah obligated fifty prayers. When Prophet Muhammad encountered Musa, Musa told him to make supplication (du^a') to his Lord to ease the obligation of fifty (50) prayers, because his nation could not handle that. Musa said, "I have experience with the people of Israel, and I know your nation cannot bear that." So the Prophet asked his Lord to lessen these prayers for his people. Five prayers were eliminated. Once again, Musa told the Prophet to ask Allah to lessen the number of prayers. Allah did. Nine times the Prophet made supplication to Allah to lessen these prayers--until these prayers were lessened to five Obligatory Prayers. So Prophet Musa was a great benefit to us. Had we been obligated to pray fifty prayers a day, this would have been a difficult matter for us.

--From the Kalam of Allah, the Prophet also understood that a good deed would be written for the person who intends to do a good deed, even if he did not do it. Also, the good deed performed would be registered for he who performs it as at least ten good deeds--up to 700 good deeds. For some people, Allah would multiply the reward of their deeds more than that. Additionally, if one performs a bad deed, it is registered for him as one bad deed; yet for he who inclines towards committing a bad deed and then refrains from committing it, a good deed would be registered for him.

--Here one should note the difference between two matters. If a thought crossed a person's mind about doing something sinful, and this person wavered in this thinking, i.e., considered whether he should do it or not, then he refrained from doing this for the sake of Allah, this is written as a good deed. However, if a person has the firm intention in his heart that he wants to commit a sin, it would be written for him as a sin, even if he does not do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mylm0P9srLw
Isra and Miraj (Night Journey) - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

eninn

eninn

Robtard
Islam allows a man to have intercourse with his slave woman, whether he has a wife or wives or he is not married.

Slavery is awful; so is rape. I'd not be proud of either.

eninn

Robtard
Is love before marriage better?

Absolutely.

eninn

eninn
Change Of Qibla From Jerusalem To Kaaba By Nouman Ali ▶ YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfeSLuLMeAo

Concept of Aqeeda e Risalat in the light of Incident of Change of Qibla by Tahir ul Qadri YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v67R8quJvP8

يسأل لماذا الحاجة لدين أصلاً ؟ألسنا بغنى عن الأديان؟ ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtDmeklkdPo

▶ حوار د.ذاكر نايك مع ملحد اسئلة وجابات مذهلة - Dr ZakirNaik - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwg1koXr-V4

eninn

eninn

Shakyamunison
eninn, you tell all these lies about the west while ignoring the fact that your prophet had sex with a 9 year old girl.

eninn
اخبرني بشئ في القرآن لم يكتشفه العلم بعد ؟ يجيب ذاكر نايك إجابة رائعة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLphxZ7NcvI

ما الأديان الأخرى التي اخبرت عن قدوم النبي ؟ يجيب دكتور ذاكر نايك

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTXCV8pjAIE

دكتور ذاكر يجيب ماذا يحدث للأموات؟أين هم؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9t6cl1ecGQ&index=34&list=PLL6P1fQEgBWTI5JzUYclKaPgoKmWMPVYp

Shakyamunison
Now you are just spamming the forum.

fcnsc
"I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, AND MAHOMET, AN APOSTLE OF GOD' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet have never transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion."

eninn

eninn

eninn

Trocity
You're so f***ing weird, man.

eninn
اسلام كاميروني بعد سؤاله هل يوجد سلام في العالم - د ذاكرYouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ld_7yRBXiM

جديد اسئلة عن البعث والانتحار والاطفال المعاقين واجابات رائعة للدكتور ذاكر نايك YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu8MrSSL5JY

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Trocity
You're so f***ing weird, man.

It doesn't do any good to talk to him. He just spams the forum.

eninn

eninn
- There is no Islam in the so-called B (male virgins)
But there is
Virgins
Women in several cases of Paradise
1 - a married woman remains with her husband in Paradise
2 - If a woman marries in the world from more than one husband
Remain with her last husband in Paradise
Or
God asks her to choose any one of them to remain with her husband in Paradise

3 - Women's widow in the world
Go to heaven with her husband
If you do not marry after him in this world

4 - woman who did not marry in this world
God in heaven Reward her and gives her husband a good man and become happy with him

Yusha Evans: From Christianity to Islam | How I came to Islam | SUMSA Islamic awareness week 2010 youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYy2sXlYp9s

ملحد يحاور د.ذاكر-لماذا خلقنا الله وهو يعلم ان بعض الناس او اكثرهم سيدخلون النار ؟youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH51kfQArA8

Genesis-Soldier
women taste nice, i like to tease the neck abit. nice and soft, easy to play with. perfume can leave a real cutting through the moment taste thou

thats my bit

please carry on

eninn
thank's for sharing

ما رأي الإسلام في المثليين الشاذين جنسياً ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr ZakirNaik YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wksP_SIgrd4

اذا ذهبت للمعبد وصليت للاصنام هل يستجيب دعائي ام لا؟ - د ذاكر نايك Dr ZakirNaik YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqE4VWl7_vI

Genesis-Soldier
anytime

Genesis-Soldier
seeing as my school laptop wont allow me to view youtube at all
isnt a womans right in islam protected or subjigated a matter of perspective

i know things like land ownership for a woman can cause alot of social and legal problems

Robtard
thank's for sharing

ما رأي الإسلام في المثليين الشاذين جنسياً ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr ZakirNaik YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wksP_SIgrd4

اذا ذهبت للمعبد وصليت للاصنام هل يستجيب دعائي ام لا؟ - د ذاكر نايك Dr ZakirNaik YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqE4VWl7_vI

Here you go, brah

Cs6qDHpbbME

eninn
thanks brother for sharing

This is a legitimate right for her from allah

Money-Agricultural Land-gold and so on

You must give everyone his rights

الصورة السلبية عن المسلمين في السيناريو العالمي .. ما سببها ؟ || محاضرات د.ذاكر بالعربية

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBwWKUavAQU

ماذا سيحدث لغير المسلمين الذين لم يتعرفوا على الإسلام ؟ || محاضرات د. ذاكر بالعربية

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxPiCJocXyg

eninn
First
perfume
Beautiful
But
Used by the wife
To her husband at home

Outside the home
Prohibited by Islam
Because this
Temptation for men

These models bad

2. Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: Every eye is
lustful and when a woman applies perfume and then goes about in an assembly, she is like such and such, ie an adulteress. (Mishkat Hadith1065)

5. The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: If a woman uses perfume and passes the people so that they may get its fragrance, she is so-and-so, meaning severe remarks. (Abu Dawud Hadith4161)
allah guide all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCkw7IoYl6Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_aMWSFoWSE

Here to talk about perfume

Punishment in the hereafter and not in this world

Make herself equal with the harlot in punishment

\\\
ما السؤال الذي سأله شاب هندوسي للشيخ ذاكر؟وبمارد؟شاهد
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRot2LrvG9Q

لينا حاولت ان تجد أى خطأ فى القرآن ...... فاسلمت

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdwMs0BlTL4

eninn
\\\
مناظرة بين ملحد والقران تنتهي بإسلام جيفري لانج | مترجم

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpVa34Tj4rE
يوسف وجدت فى القران حل لكل مشكلة

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i2jJw1GbHE

Time-Immemorial
Savages wear perfume.

eninn

eninn

eninn
\\\\

the approval and consent of the girl to marriage is a prerequisite for the validity of marriage in Islam. She has the right to say yes or no.

Husbands' and wives' duties are mutual responsibilities. They might not be identical duties, but the totality of rights and responsibilities are balanced. The Quran says:

"Women have the same rights (in relation to their husbands) as are expected in all decency from them, while men stand a step above them."

This only specifies the degree of responsibility, not privilege, in man's role as provider, protector, maintainer, and leader of the family. The same Surah speaks about divorce, about consultation between husband and wife, even in the case of divorce. When there are family disputes, first the Quran appeals to reason and the consideration of positive aspects of one's spouse,

"Dwell with your wives in kindness for even if you hate them, you might be hating someone in whom God has placed so much good."

If that appeal does not succeed, and problems between the husband and wife continue, there are measures that can be applied. Some of these measures are done privately between husband and wife. Some of them might appear harsh, but there are qualifications to restrict excessive or abusive use of these measures. These measures are considered an attempt to save a marriage rather than break a family apart. If the situation does not improve, even with the limitation and prevention of excesses, the next step is a family council. One arbiter from his family and one from her family should sit together with the couple and try to resolve the problems.

If a divorce becomes necessary, there are many detailed procedures in Islamic law that really knock down the common notion that divorce in Islam is very easy and that it is the sole right of man. It is not the sole right of man alone and neither is it true that all you have to say is: "I divorce you three times," and that's it. Islam also has laws regarding custody of children. I was very surprised to see newspapers making the false claim that in all cases custody goes to the father. Custody involves the interest of the child, and laws often favor the mother of young children.

My Journey To Islam: Ahmed Parol youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoQaiqsp1zE

My Journey To Islam: Hossein Thomas youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew4YPLUF6rU

Time-Immemorial
Good day brother, now shut the **** up.

eninn
الشيخ أحمد ديدات يثبت بالدليل نبوة المسيح | قصة الإسلام
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2Qi6-wasSs

.Witness of the people of the book - اثبات أن الإسلام هو دين الحق- شهادة أهل الكتاب
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHMIDfo76oY

Robtard
Eninn,

Can you shed some light on this supposed Islamic practice called "thighing", where a man places his penis between the thighs of girl who is too young for intercourse (under 8 or 9?) and performs an act of false-penetration until he climaxes. Is this actually a condoned practice?

Supposedly Muhammad used this method on Aisha between the ages of 6-8, since he needed to wait until she was 9 for sexual intercourse to be allowed.

Thanks in advance.

eninn
In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Islam occupies the middle ground between Christianity and Judaism with respect to divorce. Marriage in Islam is a sanctified bond that should not be broken except for compelling reasons. Couples are instructed to pursue all possible remedies whenever their marriages are in danger. Divorce is not to be resorted to except when there is no other way out.

In a nutshell, Islam recognizes divorce, yet it discourages it by all means. Let us focus on the recognition side first. Moreover, Islam, unlike Judaism, grants the wife the right to dissolve the marriage through what is known as Khula'. 36 If the husband dissolves the marriage by divorcing his wife, he cannot retrieve any of the marriage gifts he has given her. The Quran explicitly prohibits the divorcing husbands from taking back their marriage gifts no matter how expensive or valuable these gifts might be:

"But if you decide to take one wife in place of another, even if you had given the latter a whole treasure for dower, take not the least bit of it back; Would you take it by slander and a manifest wrong?" (Quran 4:20).

In the case of the wife choosing to end the marriage, she may return the marriage gifts to her husband. Returning the marriage gifts in this case is a fair compensation for the husband who is keen to keep his wife while she chooses to leave him. The Quran has instructed Muslim men not to take back any of the gifts they have given to their wives except in the case of the wife choosing to dissolve the marriage:

"It is not lawful for you (Men) to take back any of your gifts except when both parties fear that they would be unable to keep the limits ordained by Allah. There is no blame on either of them if she give something for her freedom. These are the limits ordained by Allah so do not transgress them" (Quran 2:229).

Also, a woman came to the Prophet Muhammad seeking the dissolution of her marriage, she told the Prophet that she did not have any complaints against her husband's character or manners. Her only problem was that she honestly did not like him to the extent of not being able to live with him any longer. The Prophet asked her: "Would you give him his garden (the marriage gift he had given her) back?" she said: "Yes". The Prophet then instructed the man to take back his garden and accept the dissolution of the marriage (Bukhari).

In some cases, A Muslim wife might be willing to keep her marriage but find herself obliged to claim for a divorce because of some compelling reasons such as: Cruelty of the husband, desertion without a reason, a husband not fulfilling his conjugal responsibilities, etc. In these cases the Muslim court dissolves the marriage. 37

In short, Islam has offered the Muslim woman some unequalled rights: she can end the marriage through Khula' and she can sue for a divorce. A Muslim wife can never become chained by a recalcitrant husband. It was these rights that enticed Jewish women who lived in the early Islamic societies of the seventh century C.E. to seek to obtain bills of divorce from their Jewish husbands in Muslim courts.

The Rabbis declared these bills null and void. In order to end this practice, the Rabbis gave new rights and privileges to Jewish women in an attempt to weaken the appeal of the Muslim courts. Jewish women living in Christian countries were not offered any similar privileges since the Roman law of divorce practiced there was no more attractive than the Jewish law. 38

Muslim Divorce - Sheikh Ahmed Deedat (1/2) youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UCZt_0kmOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGwvj8oo0g4
Dr. Zakir Naik----- Correct Procedure of Divorce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxNVfu4ps_c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYkxR1JLFyI

eninn

eninn
Joanna Mahfoz - My Journey to Islam | 11th May 2014 youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxOHdZoNP0U

My Revert Story. From jewish to Islam. youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovcxnhRQlwE

eninn
The three religions have remarkable differences in their attitudes towards divorce. Christianity abhors divorce altogether. The New Testament unequivocally advocates the indissolubility of marriage. It is attributed to Jesus to have said, "But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery" (Matthew 5:32). This uncompromising ideal is, without a doubt, unrealistic. It assumes a state of moral perfection that human societies have never achieved. When a couple realizes that their married life is beyond repair, a ban on divorce will not do them any good. Forcing ill-mated couples to remain together against their wills is neither effective nor reasonable. No wonder the whole Christian world has been obliged to sanction divorce.

Judaism, on the other hand, allows divorce even without any cause. The Old Testament gives the husband the right to divorce his wife even if he just dislikes her:

"If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, and if after she leaves his house she becomes the wife of another man, and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies, then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled" (Deut. 24:1-4).

The above verses have caused some considerable debate among Jewish scholars because of their disagreement over the interpretation of the words "displeasing", "indecency", and "dislikes" mentioned in the verses. The Talmud records their different opinions:

"The school of Shammai held that a man should not divorce his wife unless he has found her guilty of some sexual misconduct, while the school of Hillel say he may divorce her even if she has merely spoiled a dish for him. Rabbi Akiba says he may divorce her even if he simply finds another woman more beautiful than she" (Gittin 90a-b).

The New Testament follows the Shammaites opinion while Jewish law has followed the opinion of the Hillelites and R. Akiba. 33 Since the Hillelites view prevailed, it became the unbroken tradition of Jewish law to give the husband freedom to divorce his wife without any cause at all. The Old Testament not only gives the husband the right to divorce his "displeasing" wife, it considers divorcing a "bad wife" an obligation:

"A bad wife brings humiliation, downcast looks, and a wounded heart. Slack of hand and weak of knee is the man whose wife fails to make him happy. Woman is the origin of sin, and it is through her that we all die. Do not leave a leaky cistern to drip or allow a bad wife to say what she likes. If she does not accept your control, divorce her and send her away" (Ecclesiasticus 25:25).

The Talmud has recorded several specific actions by wives which obliged their husbands to divorce them: "If she ate in the street, if she drank greedily in the street, if she suckled in the street, in every case Rabbi Meir says that she must leave her husband" (Git. 89a). The Talmud has also made it mandatory to divorce a barren wife (who bore no children in a period of ten years): "Our Rabbis taught: If a man took a wife and lived with her for ten years and she bore no child, he shall divorce her" (Yeb. 64a).

Wives, on the other hand, cannot initiate divorce under Jewish law. A Jewish wife, however, could claim the right to a divorce before a Jewish court provided that a strong reason exists. Very few grounds are provided for the wife to make a claim for a divorce. These grounds include: A husband with physical defects or skin disease, a husband not fulfilling his conjugal responsibilities, etc. The Court might support the wife's claim to a divorce but it cannot dissolve the marriage. Only the husband can dissolve the marriage by giving his wife a bill of divorce. The Court could scourge, fine, imprison, and excommunicate him to force him to deliver the necessary bill of divorce to his wife. However, if the husband is stubborn enough, he can refuse to grant his wife a divorce and keep her tied to him indefinitely. Worse still, he can desert her without granting her a divorce and leave her unmarried and undivorced. He can marry another woman or even live with any single woman out of wedlock and have children from her (these children are considered legitimate under Jewish law). The deserted wife, on the other hand, cannot marry any other man since she is still legally married and she cannot live with any other man because she will be considered an adulteress and her children from this union will be illegitimate for ten generations. A woman in such a position is called an agunah (chained woman). 34 In the United States today there are approximately 1000 to 1500 Jewish women who are agunot (plural for agunah), while in Israel their number might be as high as 16000. Husbands may extort thousands of dollars from their trapped wives in exchange for a Jewish divorce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqS_lRsWMGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPOngOBvoQ

eninn
There are lots and lots on top of women in Islam
Example

- Mrs. Khadija, supported the Prophet by herself and her wealth to the establishment of Islam in the beginning

Maysarah was impressed by the Prophet's integrity, strength of character, adherence to principles, his amicable dealings and his business abilities. On the way back from Syria, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) lay down under a tree to rest for a while. Nestora, a Jewish monk, noted for his knowledge of religion and for his insight saw him and asked Maysarah who he was. Maysarah told him all about Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and his reputation for honesty and intelligence. Nestora then told him that this man would be elevated to Prophet hood in the future, as no man had ever rested under that particular tree but Prophets.

Tradition has it that Maysarah also saw two angels bearing a cloud over Prophet's head to protect him from the glare and heat of the sun.

When he returned home Maysarah reported to Khadijah all that had taken place on the trip to Syria. She was deeply moved and impressed, and started thinking of proposing marriage to Muhammad. But how could she express her thoughts to him? She already rejected several proposals of marriage from men belonging to some of the noblest families of the Quraysh. How would her tribe react? What would her family say? And what was more, would her proposal be acceptable to this young, yet unmarried man of the tribe of Quraysh?

As she pondered over these questions and debated within herself, one night she dreamt that the shining sun had descended from the heavens into her courtyard, radiating her home. When she woke up she went for the interpretation of this wonderful dream to her cousin, Waraqah bin Nawfal, a blind man noted for his skill in interpreting dreams, and for his depth of knowledge, particularly of the Torah and the Injil. When he heard her dream, he gave a serene smile, and told her not to worry, as this was a very promising dream. The glorious sun she saw descending into her courtyard indicated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) whose advent had been predicted in the Torah and the Injil was to grace her home and she would gain from his presence in her life.

After this meeting with Waraqah she became stronger in her desire to marry Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). One of her very close friends, Nafisah bint Manbah knew of her inclination and she went to Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) and requested his permission to ask him a very personal question. When he said he had no objection, she asked why he had not yet got married. He said he did not have the financial resources. Then she asked him if he would be willing to marry a beautiful lady from a noble and wealthy family, who was inclined towards marriage with him. He asked whom she was referring to; when he learnt her identity he said that he was willing, provided she was willing to marry him. Khadijah' was overjoyed.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was then twenty-five years of age and Khadijah was forty years old. (According to one tradition, she was twenty-eight). The two uncles of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) Hamzah and Abu Talib approached her uncle, 'Umar bin Asad, with the formal proposal. It was accepted and the two families began preparing for the wedding. Halimah As-Sa'diyyah who nursed the Prophet in his infancy was specially invited for the wedding and traveled to Makkah from her village. When she left after the festivities, Khadijah presented her with household goods, a camel and forty goats as an expression of gratitude to the lady who had taken such good care of Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) in his infancy.

Khadijah was very blessed in the marriage, and had six children. First two sons, Qasim and 'Abdullah; then followed the daughters, Zaynab, Ruqayyah, Umm Kulthum and Fatimah. It was a very happy, peaceful and content household, but Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) felt something was missing, and he was extremely restless. He would retire for a month once a year to the cave of Hira to dedicate himself entirely to prayer and meditation. One day he felt the presence of another being who held him in his arms in a tight embrace. Then he loosened his hold and asked him to read; Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) answered that he was illiterate. But the person repeated the same act and the phrase again and again. Then finally he read these Ayat which are the first revelation of the Quran. They are from Surah Iqra or Al-'Alaq.

- Mrs. Asmaa bint Abu Bakr

(Zat alnitakin)

Deliver food in the desert to the Prophet Muhammad and Abu Bakr in the cave

These acts established Islam for centuries and many countries now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mP4907_NcM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVSZtITyIQg

eninn
Muslim women
Must perform five prayers a day

- The original
Prayer in the House
Because that is the best for Muslim women
- If she loved (women of Muslim) pray at the mosque
I do not mind this at all

No person may prevent Muslim women from praying at the mosque
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him says
(Do not prevent the female slaves of Allaah mosques of Allah)
- Only one condition - to prevent Muslim women from praying at the mosque
If there is any damage

High voices of women - overcrowding and space constraints, but does not accommodate for men
In that case
Muslim women should pray at home

- Prayer in the mosque is not something essential or the imposition of binding of the Muslim woman
This increase in draw closer to allah

- Prayer in the mosque, basically and the imposition of binding to a Muslim man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-Fj0HB_U0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0wL0iZDShw

eninn

Adam Grimes
Ffs, this is still going on?

Time-Immemorial
This thread sucks ass and is a spaming thread.

Tattoos N Scars
This is Quan's sock account. I pm'd him to quit this bs.

eninn
Christmas and 25th of December
Many Christians are unaware that the true spirit of reverence which Muslims display towards Jesus and his mother Mary spring from the fountainhead of their faith as prescribed in the Holy Quran. Most do not know that a Muslim does not take the name of Jesus , without saying Eesa alai-hiss-salaam i.e. (Jesus peace be upon him).

Jesus is commonly considered to have been born on the 25th of December. However, it is common knowledge among Christian scholars that he was not born on this day. It is well known that the first Christian churches held their festival in May, April, or January. Scholars of the first two centuries AD even differ in which year he was born. Some believing that he was born fully twenty years before the current accepted date. So how was the 25th of December selected as the birthday of Jesus ?

Grolier's encyclopedia says: "Christmas is the feast of the birth of Jesus Christ, celebrated on December 25 ... Despite the beliefs about Christ that the birth stories expressed, the church did not observe a festival for the celebration of the event until the 4th century.... since 274, under the emperor Aurelian, Rome had celebrated the feast of the "Invincible Sun" on December 25. In the Eastern Church, January 6, a day also associated with the winter solstice, was initially preferred. In course of time, however, the West added the Eastern date as the Feast of the Epiphany, and the East added the Western date of Christmas".

So who else celebrated the 25th of December as the birth day of their gods before it was agreed upon as the birth day of Jesus ? Well, there are the people of India who rejoice, decorate their houses with garlands, and give presents to their friends on this day. The people of China also celebrate this day and close their shops. Buddha is believed to have been born on this day. The great savior and god of the Persians, Mithras, is also believed to have been born on the 25th of December long before the coming of Jesus .

The Egyptians celebrated this day as the birth day of their great savior Horus, the Egyptian god of light and the son of the "virgin mother" and "queen of the heavens" Isis. Osiris, god of the dead and the underworld in Egypt, the son of "the holy virgin", again was believed to have been born on the 25th of December.

The Greeks celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of Hercules, the son of the supreme god of the Greeks, Zeus, through the mortal woman Alcmene Bacchus, the god of wine and revelry among the Romans (known among the Greeks as Dionysus) was also born on this day.

Adonis, revered as a "dying-and-rising god" among the Greeks, miraculously was also born on the 25th of December. His worshipers held him a yearly festival representing his death and resurrection, in midsummer. The ceremonies of his birthday are recorded to have taken place in the same cave in Bethlehem which is claimed to have been the birth place of Jesus .

The Scandinavians celebrated the 25th of December as the birthday of their god Freyr, the son of their supreme god of the heavens, Odin.

The Romans observed this day as the birthday of the god of the sun, Natalis Solis Invicti ("Birthday of Sol the invincible"wink. There was great rejoicing and all shops were closed. There was illumination and public games. Presents were exchanged, and the slaves were indulged in great liberties. These are the same Romans who would later preside over the council of Nicea (325 CE) which lead to the official Christian recognition of the "Trinity" as the "true" nature of God, and the "fact" that Jesus was born on the 25th of December too.

In Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, Gibbon says: "The Roman Christians, ignorant of his (Christ's) birth, fixed the solemn festival to the 25th of December, the Brumalia, or Winter Solstice, when the Pagans annually celebrated the birth of Sol " vol. ii, p. 383.

Christians opposed to Christmas

There are several Christian groups who are opposed to Christmas. For example, they take the verse from the Bible in Jeremiah 10:2-4 as an admonition against decorating Christmas trees.

The King James Version reads: "Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen.... For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not."

In order to understand this subject, it is helpful to trace some of the history of Christmas avoidance, particularly its roots in Puritanism.

The Puritans believed that the first-century church modeled a Christianity that modern Christians should copy. They attempted to base their faith and practice solely on the New Testament, and their position on Christmas reflected their commitment to practice a pure, scriptural form of Christianity. Puritans argued that God reserved to himself the determination of all proper forms of worship, and that he disapproved of any human innovations - even innovations that celebrated the great events of salvation. The name Christmas also alienated many Puritans.

Christmas, after all, meant "the mass of Christ." The mass was despised as a Roman Catholic institution that undermined the Protestant concept of Christ, who offered himself once for all. The Puritans' passionate avoidance of any practice that was associated with papal Rome caused them to overlook the fact that in many countries the name for the day had nothing to do with the Catholic mass, but focused instead on Jesus' birth. The mass did not evolve into the form abhorred by Protestants until long after Christmas was widely observed. The two customs had separate, though interconnected, histories.

As ardent Protestants, Puritans identified the embracing of Christianity by the Roman Emperor Constantine in the early 300s CE as the starting point of the degeneration and corruption of the church. They believed the corruption of the church was brought on by the interweaving of the church with the pagan Roman state. To Puritans, Christmas was impure because it entered the Roman Church sometime in this period. No one knows the exact year or under what circumstances Roman Christians began to celebrate the birth of their Lord, but by the mid-300s CE, the practice was well established.

Christ in Islam (Sheikh Ahmad Deedat) youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-bVadVVVCY

eninn

eninn
On the contrary

person who is Muslim should hold public office in the United States.
See your own for democracy

Muslims do not do it

Expelled people and cut their livelihoods
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiZfSvlJBCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhcCt8AgpPk

\\\
In the original

As to avoid problems between the couple
Can be avoided by the correct choice and appropriate for both parties from the beginning
And agree on all the basics of life

This all depends on love and mutual respect between the couple

This confirms the words of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
قال صلى الله عليه وسلم: " إذا جاءكم من ترضون دينه وخلقه فزوجوه إلا تفعلوه تكن فتنة في الأرض وفساد كبير " رواه الترمذي وغيره.
Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The world is but a (quick passing) enjoyment; and the best enjoyment of the world is a pious and virtuous woman"..

eninn
big surprise!!!!!???%%%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biMhNTbfncQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVnY01kf-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZCIK8hRPh4

Robtard
Here you go, brah

Cs6qDHpbbME

eninn

Adam_PoE
http://data.whicdn.com/images/57119634/large.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.