Batman vs The Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
No name Wendigo has been released in Gotham
Bruce must capture/defeat the beast
No prep but bruce gets the batmobile

Who wins?
Fight in Gotham

Wendigo spawns in Arkham sewers

Bonus question:
All bat rogues vs Wendigo

In this fight any Wendigo kills spawn another Wendigo

Stoic
Batman could take a no name fodder Wendigo. Feral was able to take one out like it was nothing. Batman has gadgets, and far superior intelligence.

It would depend on the villain from his rogue gallery. Any character standing in front of one that manages to get bitten is done for I guess. I can see Killer Croc running around screaming WENDIGOOO for example.

DarkSaint85
Clayface would save the day!!! But yeah. Croc's kingdom in the sewers would be overrun pretty handily.

-K-M-
The curse being transferred by a bit or scratch was due to Tanaraq and not normal.

There is some pretty low level wendigo as mentioned which batman and the villians could take. Average incarnations or upper levels they wouldn't have a chance sans prep. Clayface would be a stalemate as most wendigo don't have smarts to permanently take him out.

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
The curse being transferred by a bit or scratch was due to Tanaraq and not normal.

There is some pretty low level wendigo as mentioned which batman and the villians could take. Average incarnations or upper levels they wouldn't have a chance sans prep. Clayface would be a stalemate as most wendigo don't have smarts to permanently take him out.

Really? I recall the Hulk being bitten, and he turned into Wendihulk. Not sure if that was Tanaraq's influence or not?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
Really? I recall the Hulk being bitten, and he turned into Wendihulk. Not sure if that was Tanaraq's influence or not?

No one knows but even when they went to vegas they said they weren't normal wendigo. Other then hulk and recently in amazing that has never happened before.

Also in amazing xmen when the wendigo crossed the border they reverted back to a human, but in hulk they had no issue.

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
No one knows but even when they went to vegas they said they weren't normal wendigo. Other then hulk and recently in amazing that has never happened before.

Also in amazing xmen when the wendigo crossed the border they reverted back to a human, but in hulk they had no issue.

Ah okay, so it's just another case of writer's not knowing the full story, or contextual history. It happens.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
Ah okay, so it's just another case of writer's not knowing the full story, or contextual history. It happens.

thumb up

relentless1
Batman has faced mindless monsters many times and beaten them, Wendigo is no different

Stoic
Originally posted by relentless1
Batman has faced mindless monsters many times and beaten them, Wendigo is no different

Like -KM- mentioned. The upper class Wendigo's were extremely beastly. One took on Alpha Flight, and the X-Men combined. Batman is good, but he isn't invincible. I'm not sure why people act like he's sun dipped Superman?

relentless1
its because he's skilled, so much so that he's put on the level of low metas, in other words his fighting skill is so great that he's able to hit harder than Deathstroke ( by his own admission ) and fight better than guys that can level buildings. Even in reality, skill can make up for a smaller or weaker person getting into a fight so its not that far fetched really.

krisblaze
^fight better than guys that can level buildings.

Leveling a building does not make you a good fighter smile

pym-ftw
Hulk > Karate Kid

You didn't know bro?

Golgo13
Wendigo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.