Automota

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
This movie looks badass.

Wh_wmaOZcWo

Much way deeper and more sides to it then iRobot.

dadudemon
I'll see it....

Patient_Leech
This did look interesting. I've been meaning to watch it.

Robtard
Watched it a few month back. Wasn't very good. Nothing really original (machines becoming sentient) and the acting and story were sub par

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Watched it a few month back. Wasn't very good. Nothing really original (machines becoming sentient) and the acting and story were sub par

Shut your mouth.

jinXed by JaNx
i watched i when it was free on xbox. I thought it was ok. I think it's worth watching for sci fi fans that dont have anything else to watch. It tells the story of a very familiar premise and never does anything quite unique with it that wasn' my problem with it. The pacing was the most difficult thing for me to deal with. It seemed to take half of the movie to fully it's purpose. I thought the effects were quite good though.

Time Immemorial
I liked it, it was sad but in the end it all worked out.

Esau Cairn
Juz finished watching it...got distracted half way thru & found it hard to focus on the ending afterwards. I thought Banderas would play a good Dekker is they ever rebooted Blade Runner.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
J I thought Banderas would play a good Dekker is they ever rebooted Blade Runner.

lol i thought thats what this was laughing out loud

Esau Cairn
Except the robots were pussies in this version.

Time Immemorial
I imagine that Kaz was the girl robot.

Esau Cairn
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Patient_Leech
Still curious if I should bother with this.

I'm thinking not with the poor RT ratings (critics and users)...

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/automata

If it's anything like Chappie or District 9 or any of Blomkamp's crap, then I'll probably steer clear, because Chappie put a very sour taste in my mouth (or maybe that was Kaz's mom's vagina)..

Flyattractor
Guh,...not another The Robot has a SOUL bits.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.