Cyborg Superman on CYBERTRON VS SKYFATHERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Cyborg Superman on Cybertron with the Spark faces these 3 characters.

Darkseid- Preboot and Current

Odin

Ganthet

1. Cyborg Superman faces them one at a time.

2. Cyborg Superman takes on the Skyfathers all at once.

What say you?

Sin I AM
No adamantium? No vampirism?

Skyfathers stomp

Wei Phoenix
He's not LordofMurder.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Cyborg Superman on Cybertron with the Spark faces these 3 characters.

Darkseid- Preboot and Current

Odin

Ganthet

1. Cyborg Superman faces them one at a time.

2. Cyborg Superman takes on the Skyfathers all at once.

What say you?

no expression

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Skyfathers stomp

Do you know what the Spark is?

Are you aware of Henshaw's canon?

Digi
This actually isn't a dumb thread, presuming we assume Henshaw has no difficulty assuming control of the planet. A fully realized Cybertron would wreck heralds with ease. And we could do some fancy XYZ with the Spark to get us to Unicron, who is a Galactus analog with comparable feats to Big G. That said, I'm not taking a side here, just saying that it's a valid debate.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Digi
This actually isn't a dumb thread, presuming we assume Henshaw has no difficulty assuming control of the planet. A fully realized Cybertron would wreck heralds with ease. And we could do some fancy XYZ with the Spark to get us to Unicron, who is a Galactus analog with comparable feats to Big G. That said, I'm not taking a side here, just saying that it's a valid debate.

This post delays your destruction over the dog meme until next month!

Digi
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
This post delays your destruction over the dog meme until next month!

thumb up

Board Walker
If we are using comic feats of what the spark can do, then henshaw is multiversal in power.

TheLordofMurder
Henshaw crushes the Skyfathers with ease...

You'd need a Celestial Host at the bare minimum before it becomes even remotely interesting...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Skyfathers stomp

A clear example of someone debating against Cybertron and the Spark without having a clue of what they are capable of...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Digi

I'd argue that Unicron has better feats than the Big G...

Unicron has consumed a universe before...

Time Immemorial
Cyborg stomps

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
A clear example of someone debating against Cybertron and the Spark without having a clue of what they are capable of...

That is the norm for Sin I Am and Tony Stark.

Embarassingly so in this case.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.