Zeus Vs DCnU Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DS_zps24da8ac5.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ZS_zps99c3d6c0.jpg

operator616
DS.

Board Walker
DS is firmly above Skyfather level, he is somewhere in the abstract tier but still corporeal.

Reflassshh
Destroying a planet along with highfather vs beating the green jizz out of green scar. Can't decide.

carver9
Zeus.

Golgo13
Is about to get his ass beat! stick out tongue

-K-M-
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Destroying a planet along with highfather vs beating the green jizz out of green scar. Can't decide.

Apparently it was just Darkseid that destroyed the planet

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/darkseidplanet_zps5d8c2e32.png

krisblaze
^Is that skyfather level stuff now? Because I'm fully confident that say Superman and Surfer throwing down would smash planets no problem.

quanchi112
Destroying a planet is Gladiator level. Zeus rapes.

carver9
Planet was destroy off panel anyways. Don't know what caused it. Also, guess what Surfer and Morg did.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/62547/3464511-surfer+-+morg+1.jpg

-K-M-
Originally posted by krisblaze
^Is that skyfather level stuff now? Because I'm fully confident that say Superman and Surfer throwing down would smash planets no problem.

Nope, and I agree with your second part.

heisetx
Zeus has less cosmic feats than say, Odin.. but I would place Zeus somewhere right below Odin in raw power.

His best(that ive seen) was arguing with Odin that was shaking a world and creating a duplicate of Earth.

I still may give the edge to DS.

Time Immemorial
DS wins and its not even close.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
DS wins and its not even close.

laughing out loud

heisetx
He'd need more than planet busting power.

Zeus could win by other means. No guarantee DS's OE would work on him.

PC Darkseid could probably take this 50% of the time.

carver9
What has Darkseid Omegas done in DCNU?

Reflassshh
Originally posted by -K-M-
Apparently it was just Darkseid that destroyed the planet

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/darkseidplanet_zps5d8c2e32.png Kinda shitty regardless.

Edit: destroying a planet is something any top herald can do. Beating an herald almost to death only using punches is easily trans+.

-K-M-
Since when is destroying a planet "kinda shitty"?

Golgo13
Since when is destroying a planet "kinda shitty"?

Because he killed everyone on the planet.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

You laugh but Darkseid has the feats to back up this win. Zeus is outclassed here.

quanchi112
Since when is destroying a planet "kinda shitty"? I think he means in terms of the present company that destroying a planet is not impressive.

Reflassshh
I meant for a skyfather.

Then again with Zeus you have she-hulk and Thor restraining him when Zeus was in warrior madness erm

-K-M-
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think he means in terms of the present company that destroying a planet is not impressive.

Yes, he edited his post and I agree many high heralds can do it.

heisetx
Originally posted by carver9
What has Darkseid Omegas done in DCNU?

nada

-K-M-
Half of the omega beams ko'ed Superman, but other then that not much. DCNU DS doesn't have many appearances.

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/05_zpsca1caa9e.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/06_zpsfebc24fd.jpg

deathslash
You guys keep dissing the planet busting feat. What no one here has factored in is that that planet was still huge in comparison to the old gods (who were literally destroying towns with their footseps). I'd say that the planet that they were fighting on was probably ten times the size of earth (you guys seriously need to factor in the size of that planet). That doesn't help much since it was destroyed off panel, but it's definitely enough for you guys to stop saying that any Herald level character can easily duplicate that feat. Also, darkseid has his newest feats of tanking his omega beams (twice in the same week by the way), physically owning Mr miracle, showing some good strategy and intelligence in manipulating several members of the jsa, tanking the boomspheres, physically owning batman when he was wearing the hell bat suit, and his omega beams brought damian Wayne back to life

Golgo13
Originally posted by deathslash
You guys keep dissing the planet busting feat. What no one here has factored in is that that planet was still huge in comparison to the old gods (who were literally destroying towns with their footseps). I'd say that the planet that they were fighting on was probably ten times the size of earth (you guys seriously need to factor in the size of that planet). That doesn't help much since it was destroyed off panel, but it's definitely enough for you guys to say that any Herald level character can easily duplicate that feat. Also, darkseid has his newest feats of tanking his omega beams (twice in the same week by the way), physically owning Mr miracle, showing some good strategy and intelligence in manipulating several members of the jsa, tanking the boomspheres, physically owning batman when he was wearing the hell bat suit, and his omega beams brought damian Wayne back to life

Scans of the big planet? I don't recall the planet being 10 times greater.

deathslash
Originally posted by Golgo13
Scans of the big planet? I don't recall the planet being 10 times greater. I'm just guessing that the planet was that big. But yeah, destroying a planet that was supporting the combined weight of the old gods is actually a good feat (even if it was off panel)

heisetx
Planets don't support weight, gravity gives it that measure

deathslash
Originally posted by heisetx
Planets don't support weight, gravity gives it that measure don't take this the wrong way, but who are you? I've never seen you on the forums before.

carver9
This speaks for itself.

http://s38.photobucket.com/user/RageOfTheGod/media/Thor/ThorvsZeus2.jpg.html
http://s38.photobucket.com/user/RageOfTheGod/media/Thor/ThorvsZeus3.jpg.html

krisblaze
You laugh but Darkseid has the feats to back up this win. Zeus is outclassed here.
outclassed? This is zeus' class.

Time Immemorial
outclassed? This is zeus' class.

Seids feats are greater whether you like it or not.

ODG
I'm just guessing that the planet was that big. But yeah, destroying a planet that was supporting the combined weight of the old gods is actually a good feat (even if it was off panel) http://img.pandawhale.com/39003-wat-know-your-meme-gif-olJb.gif

krisblaze
Seids feats are greater whether you like it or not.

What feats? The fight with highfather and taking out superman?

deathslash
What feats? The fight with highfather and taking out superman? his fight against batman in the hellbat suit, tanking his omega beams twice in the same week, his omega beams bringing damian back to life, tanking the boomspheres, physically owning Mr miracle, manipulating several members of the jsa, and easily enduring the negative effects of the chaos shard.

operator616
Pre-FP, The old god world was big enough to dwarf galaxies. Just something to consider. But anyway, the old god world = at least two planets, since it's the one which split to make up Apokolips and New Genesis.

Also, N52 Uxas, before even becoming Darkseid, killed Yuga Khan with the ALE. No one seems to remember that. And at least DS was never dying due to the heat of the sun or getting stabbed by random spears like Marvel's Zeus.

DS wins.

krisblaze
his fight against batman in the hellbat suit, tanking his omega beams twice in the same week, his omega beams bringing damian back to life, tanking the boomspheres, physically owning Mr miracle, manipulating several members of the jsa, and easily enduring the negative effects of the chaos shard.

So nothing other then what I'd expect from someone on this level?

I'm also incredibly impressed by his ability to get hit by the Omega beams already. It's basically a christmas tradition at this point.

operator616
^

Originally posted by operator616
N52 Uxas, before even becoming Darkseid, killed Yuga Khan with the ALE

deathslash
So nothing other then what I'd expect from someone on this level?

I'm also incredibly impressed by his ability to get hit by the Omega beams already. It's basically a christmas tradition at this point. you asked if he had any other feats, so I felt like I needed to say it.

abhilegend
Pre-FP, The old god world was big enough to dwarf galaxies. Just something to consider. But anyway, the old god world = at least two planets, since it's the one which split to make up Apokolips and New Genesis.

Also, N52 Uxas, before even becoming Darkseid, killed Yuga Khan with the ALE. No one seems to remember that. And at least DS was never dying due to the heat of the sun or getting stabbed by random spears like Marvel's Zeus.

DS wins.
Bigger than galaxies? Where was it stated?

-K-M-
What feats? The fight with highfather and taking out superman?

He also briefly took out the entire JLA with one gesture.

operator616
Originally posted by abhilegend
Bigger than galaxies? Where was it stated?

Spectre v3 #58:

http://i.imgur.com/CWdbsEu.jpg?1

Indeed, their planet was so big that its destruction was felt across the whole cosmos (See New Gods v1 #1 for pre-Crisis reference, and JK4W #1 for pre-FP, and there are more examples of the latter).

Golgo13
Spectre v3 #58:

Indeed, their planet was so big that its destruction was felt across the whole cosmos (See New Gods v1 #1 for pre-Crisis reference, and JK4W #1 for pre-FP, and there are more examples of the latter).

thumb up nice.

abhilegend
Spectre v3 #58:

Damn, I was searching for that scan for sometime.

krisblaze
Damn, I was searching for that scan for sometime.

Damn trickster, you're losing it.

abhilegend
Damn trickster, you're losing it.
What?

quanchi112
Damn, I was searching for that scan for sometime. Begging for scraps.

laughing out loud

Board Walker
Darkseid and Highfather are both Abstract tier.

They are the corporeal manifestations of Death, and Life in DC.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker

They are the corporeal manifestations of Death, and Life in DC. So Aquaman's trident blinded an abstract ? Get a clue.

laughing out loud

Golgo13

They are the corporeal manifestations of Death, and Life in DC.

yes

Board Walker
So Aquaman's trident blinded an abstract ? Get a clue.

laughing out loud

The Darkseid and Highfather you are referencing are the corporeal manifestations of the abstract concept of Life, and Death within a comic.

Both have been seen in their abstract form before, and both are immune to the multiple reboots that have effected the DC Omni/Metaverse. Thus it stands that there present forms are still corporeal manifestations of abstract concepts, which when in full form dwarf the multiverse.

quanchi112
The Darkseid and Highfather you are referencing are the corporeal manifestations of the abstract concept of Life, and Death within a comic.

Both have been seen in their abstract form before, and both are immune to the multiple reboots that have effected the DC Omni/Metaverse. Thus it stands that there present forms are still corporeal manifestations of abstract concepts, which when in full form dwarf the multiverse. Incorrect as you have no proof and ignore how they match up with dc heroes/villains. Aquaman blinded him. That is evidence, sport. The Darkseid war is coming up so prepare to eat some crow. Try citing actual evidence and making actual points of merit, barrel rider.

Board Walker
Incorrect as you have no proof and ignore how they match up with dc heroes/villains. Aquaman blinded him. That is evidence, sport. The Darkseid war is coming up so prepare to eat some crow. Try citing actual evidence and making actual points of merit, barrel rider.

Your opinion of another being incorrect is just your opinion, and not supported by on panel evidence.

Now please digest the enlightenment I have given you, and learn from your mistakes.

quanchi112
Your opinion of another being incorrect is just your opinion, and not supported by on panel evidence.

Now please digest the enlightenment I have given you, and learn from your mistakes.

I cited on panel evidenced which you ignored. Ironic post from you, weakling.

Golgo13

You tell them, Walker! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.