Cyclops, Namor & Magneto vs. Grifter, Midnighter & Appollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Digi
Assuming this isn't depowered Magneto, team Marvel would take it. MNer and Grifter would wreak havoc on Namor and would kill Cyclops. But the biggest guns would decide this, and a "regular" Magneto takes Apollo, and Namor could easily help him out too (though I believe he'd lose to Apollo 1-on-1).

heisetx
I think if Apollo can kill Mags before he can do some serious damage, I have Team Marvel

Digi
Originally posted by heisetx
I think if Apollo can kill Mags before he can do some serious damage, I have Team Marvel

Yes. I, too, hold in higher esteem the team that has their most powerful member die early.

confused

Golgo13
I thought Magneto has his powers back.

heisetx
Originally posted by Digi
Yes. I, too, hold in higher esteem the team that has their most powerful member die early.

confused

What else would the other side of the argument be?

Digi
Originally posted by heisetx
What else would the other side of the argument be?

Read your first post again. You just said that if Apollo kills Magneto, you have team Marvel. At the very least, there are some logical dots to be connected. But I rather suspect you meant something else and are missing a word or two.

heisetx
They're are. I'm just too lazy to do the connecting. big grin

abhilegend
Namor would beat the shit out of Apollo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.