Tyrant Vs TRUE Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TT_zps02f307f4.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BC_zpsbb281880.jpg

operator616
We haven't seen the true Brainiac yet.

But he wins regardless.

zopzop
Tyrant.

operator616
how exactly is Tyrant winning this when a portion of Brainiac's true self had enough power to nearly reshape the universe?

zopzop
Originally posted by operator616
how exactly is Tyrant winning this when a portion of Brainiac's true self had enough power to nearly reshape the universe?
Originally posted by zopzop
Tyrant.

Golgo13
Brainiac>>>>Tyrant.

Sin I AM
Is it established if he's universal?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Is it established if he's universal?

An aspect of Brainiac (Doomed) was universal. That was just a small aspect of True Brainiac who can bottle up dimensions/ time lines for fun.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Golgo13
An aspect of Brainiac (Doomed) was universal. That was just a small aspect of True Brainiac who can bottle up dimensions/ time lines for fun.

Where?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where?

Convergence event. Comes out soon.

operator616
Apart from confirming that he had the power to nearly reshape the whole universe in Doomed, a small portion of the aspect Brainiac (the one inside Lois) was also enough to let parasite read the minds of everyone in the whole universe in Superman #27.

http://i.imgur.com/E7iCBK4.jpg

leonidas
well, if you were so sure brainac>>>tyrant, why make the thread.....? in tyrant's defense, he was an immensely powerful technomorph, but still, not enough of brainiac for me yet. first appearances tend to not pan out in many cases.

operator616
Originally posted by leonidas
well, if you were so sure brainac>>>tyrant, why make the thread.....? in tyrant's defense, he was an immensely powerful technomorph, but still, not enough of brainiac for me yet. first appearances tend to not pan out in many cases.

Technically, it's his second appearance/arc, even while disregarding the villain's issue which featured him. Brainiac's first actual appearance was in the first arc of Action Comics (which chronologically takes place in the "5 years ago" period when super-heroes started to appear). And he turned out to be an aspect .....of an aspect ....of True Brainiac, lol.

Anyway, im quite sure that the next appearance of Brainiac is going to be impressive, considering he's the one responsible for the Convergence event; which might prove to be the biggest one in DC's history.

And all implications in Futures End (which presumably will introduce True Brainiac) has regarded him as the biggest threat by far.

leonidas
that's fair enuff. i'd still just as soon wait to see before putting him in any vs matches....

Golgo13
Technically, it's his second appearance/arc, even while disregarding the villain's issue which featured him. Brainiac's first actual appearance was in the first arc of Action Comics (which chronologically takes place in the "5 years ago" period when super-heroes started to appear). And he turned out to be an aspect .....of an aspect ....of True Brainiac, lol.

Anyway, im quite sure that the next appearance of Brainiac is going to be impressive, considering he's the one responsible for the Convergence event; which might prove to be the biggest one in DC's history.

And all implications in Futures End (which presumably will introduce True Brainiac) has regarded him as the biggest threat by far.

Did you read the last issue of Futures End? Didn't Father Time say something like, "I know what Brainiac is", so we might not have seen the true Brainiac. Or his final form.

operator616
Yeah. And it was already established in Futures End #19-20 (one of those) and in #25 that the previous Brainiac entity is not the true one.

Golgo13
Yeah. And it was already established in Futures End #19-20 (one of those) and in #25 that the previous Brainiac entity is not the true one.

Don't forget Tellos will also be responsible for the event. Brainiac's son.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TS_zpsf8d6dc77.jpg

And it looks like EVERY single Brainiac is just a small aspect from the cover of issue 0. Even the Pre-Crisis one.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BC_zps4c9bcfa5.jpg

operator616
thumb up

Although N52 Brainiac (even the aspect form) is more impressive than any previous Brainiac, including pre-Crisis.

Golgo13
thumb up

Although N52 Brainiac (even the aspect form) is more impressive than any previous Brainiac, including pre-Crisis.

Do you think TRUE Brainiac is more impressive than Brainiac 13?

operator616
Of course.

-K-M-
I can't wait in another 10 years the true TRUE Brianiac appears. Then 5 years after that the true true TRUE Brianaic appears. So many true brianiacs

Digi
Lol. Then FALSE Brainiac will join the Anti-Monitor to form "The Double Negatives," in a 6-issue arc that will rock the multiverse for a few months before returning to the status quo.

Sarcasm aside, I don't mind what they're doing with Brainiac. It's been more interesting than many character changes.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Digi
Lol. Then FALSE Brainiac will join the Anti-Monitor to form "The Double Negatives"

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/converastion-over.gif

Stoic
With all of this hype surrounding Brainiac, he'd better not turn around and get his ass handed to him by Superman. And that's all that I have to say about that.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Digi
Lol. Then FALSE Brainiac will join the Anti-Monitor to form "The Double Negatives," in a 6-issue arc that will rock the multiverse for a few months before returning to the status quo.

Sarcasm aside, I don't mind what they're doing with Brainiac. It's been more interesting than many character changes. Every DC event

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
With all of this hype surrounding Brainiac, he'd better not turn around and get his ass handed to him by Superman. And that's all that I have to say about that.

Doubtful as Superman hasn't been owning like he used to.

Digi
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Every DC event

In fairness, CoIE and Flashpoint did actually stir things up. But two in, what, 35 years isn't much to hang your hat on. I just wish that they embraced the idea that a reboot isn't the only type of major, permanent change that can work.

Flyattractor
I miss this Brainiac.
http://www.fortressofbaileytude.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Cosmic-Teams-Brainiac-A.jpg

Board Walker
Superboy Prime is returning, and he was immune to the DC Reboot. It will be interesting to see how SBP reacts to everything being changed except for him again, and him once again being alienated.

The only difference is that this time he will be returning as an Anti-hero who has matured from his experiences regarding infinity crisis/3 legions/etc., and he will be armed with a ring from each Lantern corps.

Reflassshh

krisblaze
^This.

Brainiac will be the super-multiversal tonkihersal dan dan duba zuba extreme-o beam-o strongest there is, and his power will be maximum.

He'll direct that "universe-altering, timeline-bottling" power of his into either

a) A machine that Superman can push.

b) A beam that Superman must tank.

c) Some conceptual bullshit that Superman must "contain" with the purity of his soul.

d) All of the above.

e) More shit stories for DC

E + ?

Diesldude
You know it's going to happen. Can't wait. LOL

Board Walker
Originally posted by Diesldude
You know it's going to happen. Can't wait. LOL

It will be superboy prime that saves the DC Metaverse from braniac.

Idraxz
God damn DC New 52 is full of retardedly powerful characters. You can't even walk out your front door without running into someone who destroy a universe by farting in it's general direction.

abhilegend
Who else destroyed a universe in new 52?

Idraxz
Originally posted by abhilegend
Who else destroyed a universe in new 52? Didn't AM devour universes? I think that was stated at the end of Forever Evil

DarkSaint85
Who else destroyed a universe in new 52?

Pandora?

And then, by comparisons, Phantom Stranger and Spectre.

leonidas
yeah, when brainiac gets his a$$ fed to him by supes, it should be pretty hilarious. think i'll bookmark this thread for when it does happen.... shifty

abhilegend
Originally posted by Idraxz
Didn't AM devour universes? I think that was stated at the end of Forever Evil
He absorbed energy of several uuiverses. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pandora?

And then, by comparisons, Phantom Stranger and Spectre.
Pandora yes. Spectre and stranger? I don't think so. Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, when brainiac gets his a$$ fed to him by supes, it should be pretty hilarious. think i'll bookmark this thread for when it does happen.... shifty
Carver and JBL would be devastated bro.

laughing out loud

leonidas
shifty

Golgo13
Potentially Volthoom and brainiac.

JBL
He absorbed energy of several uuiverses.
Pandora yes. Spectre and stranger? I don't think so.
Carver and JBL would be devastated bro.

laughing out loud What!! Theres a chance that the heros will lose the planet earth and superman will die and never come back and all the writers will have to stop writing superman comics????? Dang!! I thought the hero would save the day no matter how much more powerful the threat is!!?? Well, after 67 years of predictable comics, its about time fans of all ages get disappointed and have to find a new hero and comic to buy. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.