DC's Odin Vs Crom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/ON_zps89ecef18.png

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CM_zpse212568a.jpg

Board Walker
Crom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Odin

Stoic
Does Crom have any feats outside of warming his stone chair for centuries? I mean that's one hell of a durability feat, but what has he actually done?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Stoic
Does Crom have any feats outside of warming his stone chair for centuries? I mean that's one hell of a durability feat, but what has he actually done?

Crom has feats that far surpass anything Odin has done

Golgo13
Like?

Sixth_Winged
Didnt he beat shuma gorath or something?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

Maybe someone else would know that question. Mega bump!

operator616
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

He did it with the books which enabled him to imprison Shuma. Considering that freaking Conan himself managed to do the exact same thing, that's not exactly a feat to brag about. Especially considering that Shuma's depiction in the Conan title isn't even remotely impressive.

Odin wins. He managed to create a pocket world/dimension.

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
He did it with the books which enabled him to imprison Shuma. Considering that freaking Conan himself managed to do the exact same thing, that's not exactly a feat to brag about. Especially considering that Shuma's depiction in the Conan title isn't even remotely impressive.

Odin wins. He managed to create a pocket world/dimension.

Ahh, thanks. Would you rank Crom around Bor level?

operator616
Originally posted by Golgo13
Ahh, thanks. Would you rank Crom around Bor level?

Mainstream Crom, no. He's featless, i wouldn't rank him anywhere close.

An alternate Crom did manage to overpower Mjolnir's enchantments, and this was at a time period where it mentioned that Galactus couldn't do that (in mainstream Thor comics). Still it's an alternate version so things might have been different.

CortSether
Crom imprisoned Shuma-Gorath once with one-sided prep and banished him later, both times using the Iron Bound Books of Shuma-Gorath. Doesn't say anything about how an actual battle would go down between them, considering that to imprison or banish an entity that manifests outside its normal realm you don't need to be even close to its level of power.

Crom is implied to be powerful but I haven't seen anything from him of note. I'd back DC's Odin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.